Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Sewer Vamp

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Supernova

Post by Rik » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Remind me where eton mess is
Preferably things i can hit with my stick I feel like I've not been doing enough of that lately
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:45 am

Places to Go
> The AI said that the Olympians were attacking the seal between Tartarus and the Capital at the Tomb of the Hero, so the Castle might hold some more info
> Shopping for more gear
> A big ruckus has been happening down in the lower half of the capital, apparently
> The Olympian Hideout in Ceto's pocket dimension is still in the sky. This is where the prince is being held, apparently

Garf

Post by Garf » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:20 pm

you can now jump in for Jen/Dio

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Rik wrote:Remind me where eton mess is
Preferably things i can hit with my stick I feel like I've not been doing enough of that lately
Yo so like i had an idea yeah, Ceto's hideout or pocket dimension or whatever probably has some of those ceto bots there, so we could perhaps capture one and give it to the computer to be it's new body

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Toki wo tomare

ritual knife
blood drain
ritual knife
blood drain
blood drain
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Vtheyoshi wrote:
Rik wrote:Remind me where eton mess is
Yo so like i had an idea yeah, Ceto's hideout or pocket dimension or whatever probably has some of those ceto bots there, so we could perhaps capture one and give it to the computer to be it's new body
THANK YOU

I didn't trust Rik to keep up the Stockholm Syndrome and get the AI a new body on his own.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Neutron Star

Post by Garf » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, build yourself a harem

ROUND 10!

Weiss attached a Haste glyph to herself! She became hasted!
Weiss stabbed with Myrtenaster! It dealt 7HP of damage!
Akiza unleashed her rose thorns! They rapidly pierced Apollo, dealing 18HP of damage!
Iskander dived and tackled Apollo! It dealt 9HP of damage!

Farnese blasted Apollo with a sanctified blast! It dealt 11HP of damage!
Effie grabbed Apollo from behind and did an izuna drop, landing headfirst along with Apollo! It dealt 20HP of damage to both!

GAME!

Weiss gained 16 EXP! LEVEL UP! Weiss reached Lv. 21!
Akiza gained 12 EXP! LEVEL UP! Akiza reached Lv. 16!
Iskander gained 15 EXP! LEVEL UP! Iskander reached Lv. 15!

Everyone gained 7AP!

Apollo dropped the Solar Generator!

Solar Generator- Mini star that helped fuel Apollo's power. Whilst in the inventory of someone, the party that they're currently with will regenerate a small amount of Stamina and Magica each turn. Infinite use.

Effie rolled away from the defeated olympian, holding her head. Apollo laid on the floor, gasping and struggling to get back up.

'You... humans are stronger now... Even I have my limits I suppose. But I have played my role long enough. The seal and that blasted gatekeeper should be ready to shatter at any second. Such a shame I cannot be there to see the outcome of the upcoming conflict. Should my people lose... Aim higher than you've ever dreamed. I refuse to lose to someone who wasn't the greatest...' sputtered Apollo, his body still swelling with heat. A black portal opened behind him as a demonic voice bellowed out.

'ARTEMIS. YOUR CONTRACT STILL STANDS. NO MATTER WHO CONTROLS YOUR FLESH, IT IS MINE!' it bellowed, a massive smoky hand reaching out and dragging the defeated Olympian off. The army of the Ionian Hetairoi cheered as the portal shut. Turning off the Reality Marble, the party returned to the bottom of the tomb of Merle. The space where his coffin once was had part of the ground torn up beneath it, with a stream of Magica flowing up from it. Despite trying to slot the coffin back in place, the ley line remained damaged.

'Only one more of them left. Let's get them!' said Effie, leaving the room. You should get back to the Capital to try and prevent the unsealing of Tartarus. Will you leave the dungeon?

ROUND 5!

Dio froze time! The strain of doing so cost 15 Stamina!
Dio cut himself with the knife! It dealt 5HP of damage and regenerated 10 Sta/Mag!
Dio stabbed Deadeye with his hand, draining some blood! It dealt 8HP of damage! Dio recovered 4HP of health!
Dio cut himself again! It dealt 5HP of damage and regenerated 10 Sta/Mag!
Dio drained his blood twice again! It dealt 16HP of damage! Dio recovered 8HP of health!

Deadeye rapidly slashed Dio! It dealt 7HP of damage!

Deadeye was punched by The World! He took 8HP of damage!
Deadeye took 5HP of damage from Poison!

Deadeye- HP 92/200 *Poison*

Deadeye has two knives!
The World is active!
Deadeye has 1 more turn of boosted Attack!

Jack may get involved on either side

Jim suggested getting the AI a new body. 'An idea that is sadly fruitless. I am the head AI for the Cetobot system, as they all operated as branches of myself, with some learning ability of their own. Ceto took all existing models into combat with her at the gas control room and all models were destroyed in battle. Even whilst I was able to operate those bodies, they were under the same constraints to prevent any attempts at an uprising. If you were to head to the air base Ceto designed, I will give you assistance. Processing... There. The cloaking system there is now deactivated. I am unable to access the rest of the defence system, but being able to see it will aid you massively. I wish you luck' said the AI. Looking out from the doorway, you see the floating orb flying high above Starlett Castle. What will you do now?

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Time dodge
Destiny is Destiny.

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 am

I spent 3 turns on one attack. With a party Attack boost. I did 18 damage. ._____.

+5 Skill
+2 Vitality

And I'm taking the Solar Generator, it combos very nicely with my bonus system.
<Princess> that's effort

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:39 am

+5 into Skill.

I'm fine with heading back, I just wanted to attack the reality marble first time around anyway.

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:41 pm

I suppose we could head to the Castle for now if the base is above there, we could snoop around for a bit on the way and find a way to get up there
Failing that we could just use gravity in some contrived way to fly up there

MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Garf

Post by Garf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:16 pm

i'm like 40% of the way to just letting you be like Kat from gravity rush

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Kind of tempted to push Hoyle into the magica stream and see what happens. Maybe you'll become a god and absorb the power of the planet.

Anyway pump everything into skill. I imagine we'll get enough rest before the next big fight. Besides I have the ice nuke if things go wrong.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Well, if you stick with me and don't push me into a Magica stream, you'll get constant Stamina/Magica restores from my generator.
<Princess> that's effort

Garf

Post by Garf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:06 pm

i mean i was gonna put prestige/promotions in as something to do with the leylines but it's a bit too far along so it was something I cut out and because we don't need anymore bloat

if you were interested this is what I had planned
Weiss- Promotes to Armamentalist- New Perk- Quick Load- Loading dusts into Myrtenaster is now a free action, costing no resources. Additionally, White (Light), Black (Dark) and Turquoise (Water) dusts are now available. Multi-Dust Stab can be used twice in a turn, regardless of Haste
Jim- Promotes to Thetan Champion- New Perk- Soul Taker- Upon defeating an enemy, all stats are boosted and extra experience is earned
Dio- Promotes to Heaven Ascended- New Perk- The World Over Heaven- The World can choose to erase the enemies last turn, removing any damage/effects they may have done. This counts as an action in place of Time Stop, and using twice will cause the usual Stamina drain. Additionally, Time Stop now allows 7 moves a turn
Akiza didn't have one planned as she was made after I cut this, but Zina was- Promotes to Divine Arbalist- New Perk- Critical Claim- On non-boss enemies, attacks have a 25% of being an Insta-kill. When in Goddess Mode, this is 50%
Nate- Promotes to Nexus- New Perk- Aura Absorb- Has a 50% chance of absorbing an element that hits anyone in the party, and will absorb any element that hits him, without even needing to enter the stance. Nate now has 7 slots to store elements.
Iskander- Promotes to Grand Rider- New Perk- King of Conquerors- Should an enemy be defeated by any Ionian Hetairoi related skill, they will be recruited into the Army of the King. All Ionian Hetairoi skills innately have their effects amplified. Ionian Hetairoi skills are now 25% cheaper
Jack- Promotes to Guardian- New Perk- Cold World- Guardian of Fun's cooldown cut to 3 turns. All Ice based skills used by the party are stronger. All non-damaging skills used by Jack are buffed. Jack permanently gains 1 Attack/Defence

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 pm

gooseberry fool you Nun. ;_;
<Princess> that's effort

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:06 pm

I mean I'm still working towards rewriting reality so some things can still fly
Destiny is Destiny.

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- The Final Act

Post by Garf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:43 am

The group left the dungeon, back up to the graveyard, carefully dodging the traps. As soon as you stepped outside, your communicator that James gave you began ringing loudly. Answering it, he began to talk in an out of breath voice.

'Oh thank god, you guys picked up. There's no time to explain, you need to get back here' he said, opening the wormhole. The group jumped through, ending up in a small room. The Queen, Hannah and a few dozen people had been holed up in there. James saw you arrive and left the soldiers that were at the door.

'It's gone horribly right now. But I'll have your report first' he said. You explained meeting Apollo in the dungeon and how you the seal of his coffin broke off the leyline, but Apollo is no dead.

'There is a silver lining to that. They would have been unable to get a hold of Merle's body and thus unable to use his personal Magica to completely damage either of the seals. Both the one on my son and the one to Tartarus' said the Queen, walking over to you. 'It gives us time to prepare. At the moment, as soon as the seal was weakened, the Olympians rallied their remaining forces and rushed the castle. None of us could stand up to a combination of Medusa and Serpico appearing right in the middle of us. They've pushed to the tomb again, while their minions hunt us down.'

'First of all, lets get you guys healed up' said James. 'Now, how do you guys want to tackle this. Some of us will leave this room and engage the enemies holding the castle. That'll prevent them from following us into the tomb and trapping us. I've managed to get a hold of Chase from the military and he's mobilising to support us on that front. Alternatively, a few of us were going to sneak through this passage' he said, pulling a candlestick. It revealed a hidden door that opened, leading to a narrow space. 'We'll use this to sneak to the tomb's entrance and interrupt their attempts to brute force the seal'

What way will you go?

ROUND 6!

Dio got ready to dodge an attack!

Deadeye dived forwards with both knives! Dio dodged the attack!

Deadeye took a right hook from The World! It dealt 8HP of damage!
Deadeye took 5HP of damage from Poison!

Deadeye- HP 79/200 *Poison*

Deadeye has two knives!
The World is active!
Deadeye's Attack returned to normal!

Jack may get involved on either side

Jim and Nate jumped off the building, slowing their descent with Jim's gravity control. As the began moving back to the castle, you saw a small military gathering. They appeared to be heading towards the castle. No-one seemed to be taking any notice of that helicopter they had, and with Jim's knowledge, he could drive it... What will you do?

Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Post by Rik » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm up for hijacking the chopper and messing their eton mess up in the sky castle, time to go hit things
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Aren142 wrote:gooseberry fool you Nun. ;_;
Shouldn't have picked a fight you had no chance of winning tbh

I'll mention to James that if he has need of reinforcements he could try sending a messenger to the reformed cultist guys as i'm pretty sure that Jim/Tom whichever one lived said we could count on their help if needed.

If we're splitting up I don't mind clearing the cultists in the castle as I've got a lot of AOE stuff. Though I do have the last hero's tomb still in my reality marble so that might be useful for something if we go to Tartarus. Either's fine with me honestly.

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 pm

I am rather keen to never return to Tartarus, regardless of which character I am.

I'll address the Ranger. "I still don't really know what's going on, but I can help wherever I'm needed. Since I don't really get any of these things about seals, I'll do what I can at this end to buy you the time to do whatever you need to do."

Also, can't I just use Signer powers to call the Crimson Dragon to lay waste to everything that's considered a threat to the world?
<Princess> that's effort

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:49 pm

I'll help hold off the larger force so I can spam AoE.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Rik wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:07 pm
I'm up for hijacking the chopper and messing their eton mess up in the sky castle, time to go hit things
Ayyy seconding this, hijack the chopper

MAL

Garf

Post by Garf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

You can now jump in for Dio/Jen

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 pm