Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- King of the Ring

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Land the Bird

Post by Garf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:55 am

ROUND 1!

Weiss arced white dust across the roof, dropping icicles on the enemy! It dealt 9HP of damage to the Fire Master and Earth Master! It's Super Effective! It dealt 6HP of damage to the Thunder Master and the Dreadguard! It dealt 4HP of damage to the Ice Master!
Akiza activated the Mark of the Rose, controlling the Ice Master!
Iskander shocked the Dreadguard with divine lightning! It dealt 11HP of damage! It's Super Effective!

Farnese swung her mace at the Thunder Master! It dealt 8HP of damage!
Effie kneed the Fire Master in the chin! It dealt 8HP of damage!
Ice Master cast an icy bolt at the Fire Master! It dealt 8HP of damage! It's Super Effective!

Dreadguard fired a pistol at Iskander! It dealt no damage! It's Super Effective! The effect of the Exalted Armour lowered the Dreadguard's Attack!
Fire Master threw a fireball at Effie! It dealt 8HP of damage! It's Super Effective!
Earth Master headbutted Weiss! It dealt 3HP of damage! It's Super Effective!
Thunder Master cast a bolt of lightning at Effie, yelling about traitors! It dealt 5HP of damage!

Olympian Dreadguard- HP 43/60
Olympia Fire Master- HP 5/30
Olympia Ice Master- HP 26/30
Olympia Earth Master- HP 21/30
Olympia Thunder Master- HP 16/30

Farnese- HP 150/150
Effie- HP 22/30

Dreadguard has 2 more turns of lowered Attack!
Ice Master has the Mark of the Rose for 1 more turn!

Dio's act terrified the guard, who turned around slowly. 'gooseberry fool this. You want an uprising? Count us out' the guards said, walking away. The front of the sparse office building was easily accessed, with the outdated tech being staffed by tired looking clerks. They ducked under their desks and hid as the angry mob swarmed in. There was a few places to look for the councilor who was in charge of the district. What will you do?

A- Go to the top, tearing everything down as you go on your hunt
B- Grab a clerk and force her to take you there
C- Head down to the below floors

The chopper flew in with its guns going wild, mowing down the cultists. Like cool action guys, the duo leapt from the crashing helicopter, letting the mangled wreck take care of the last few cultists. Looking around, the chopper also forced a door open that lead inside. There was also a few other things around to look at, like a few weapons crates and terminals. What will you do?

Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Land the Birdy

Post by Rik » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Oooooooh weapons yay
Also check the terminals I guess although V will probably have more luck hacking them
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
come and have a play of this forum game i gone and done

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Let's get some assistance, using vampiric charm of course
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Hit up the terminals while Rik hits up the crates

Thanks to Riberal-desu for the sig and avatar.
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated)

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:03 am

Did the Solar Generator stuff get taken into account this turn?

Anyway, just realised the Dreadguard is weak to Fire. I can do that. Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis on the Dreadguard.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Garf

Post by Garf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 am

Yep.... it did...

As a heads up, I won't be putting it in every time, but it'll be 4Sta/Mag every time

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:28 am

I'll continue the icicle rain to kill the fire guy and weaken the ground guy some more. The SE hit in ground will probably make up for the flatter coverage of wind considering we can all go nuts on the ice one later.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Ionioi Hetairoi, because i'm probably leveling magica after this battle anyway.

Jenny can buff my attack with Pep
Jim can jumpkick thunder master/earthmaster if he's dead,
Tom can fireball Dreadguard
Officer Kennedy can revolver thunder master/earthmaster if he's dead,
Chris can fire shotgun at thunder master/earthmaster if he's dead
Klaus can spawn an item
Chase can lightning grenade the dreadguard
James can magnite machete dreadguard if the two masters are dead.
Effie can dynamite kick dreadguard or whoever is still alive.
Farnesse can smite.
Car can run someone over.

Basically just targeting the weakest enemy still up unless I can get a super effective hit in.

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- The Cavalry Arrives

Post by Garf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:36 pm

ROUND 2!

Weiss shot more dust, riddling the enemies with more icicles! It dealt 9HP of damage to the Fire Master and Earth Master! It's Super Effective! It dealt 6HP of damage to the Thunder Master and the Dreadguard! It dealt 4HP of damage to the Ice Master! Olympia Fire Master was defeated!
Akiza activated Phoenix Cluster Amaryllis! The fireball exploded, dealing 20HP of damage to the Dreadguard! It's Super Effective! The recoil dealt 5HP of damage to Akiza!
Iskander activated his Ionian Hetairoi! Jenny buffed Iskander's Attack! Jim jumpkicked Thunder Master! It dealt 7HP of damage! Tom cast a fireball at the Dreadguard! It dealt 11HP of damage! It's Super Effective! Kennedy shot the Thunder Master! It dealt 8HP of damage! It's Super Effective! Thunder Master was defeated! Chris shot Earth Master! It dealt 6HP of damage! Klaus spawned a Stamina Potion, which anyone may take! Chase threw a Lightning Grenade at the Dreadguard! It dealt 13HP of damage! It's Super Effective! Olympian Dreadguard was defeated! James sliced into the Earth Master! It dealt 8HP of damage! Earth Master was Defeated! Effie kicked the Ice Master in the face! It dealt 8HP of damage! Farnese blitzed the Ice Master with some holy power! It dealt 7HP of damage! The car came skidding through, driven by Iskander and flattened the Ice Master! It dealt 7HP of damage! Olympia Ice Master was defeated!

GAME!

Weiss gained 9 EXP!
Akiza gained 7 EXP! LEVEL UP! Akiza reached Lv. 17!
Iskander gained 12 EXP! LEVEL UP! Iskander reached Lv. 16!

The Stamina Potion is available for anyone to take.

As the cultists fell, defeated, the group looked around. Less of them were coming from the entrance now, seemingly engaged by something. The radio that James had given you rang. 'Captain Chase has arrived in the castle gardens, and two of your friends, the Conduit Mage and the other guy are up attacking the enemy base. He'll be keeping any reinforcements of theirs busy and the attack on the base should help stem their command structure, so now's your chance to help us spring a pincer trap. There's some big son of a liverpool tart standing at the only entrance to the tomb and as you know, we can't teleport in behind him. So I need you to bait him out so I can get the drop on him. He looks like he could punch this castle down, so don't engage for the time being, just keep his attention'

You could see a shadow coming from the wing of the lobby that leads to the tomb of the hero. It looks large and imposing. Additionally, you could see a small girl in training armour and with a glowing sword much too large for her climbing on top of a the lights in the castle towards where the shadow is coming from. Behind you, the castle gardens are ablast with the signs of battle from the dwindling forces on both sides. What will you do?

Dio reached under a desk and grabbed a cowering man, and gave a sinister smile. 'Could you show us the way to your boss' office?' he said, as the man quickly nodded. Following him along the path, he takes you to the top of the building and leads you to an office. More security guards stand down, with some staying in your mob as you stand in front of the door. You can hear a man yelling in there, likely on a phone. How will you make your entrance?

Nate had a look at some of the weapons they had

Light Machine Gun- High powered weapon, perfect for covering fire. Deals Pierce damage to all enemies
Necro-Bomb- Weapon given to fledgling necromancers who haven't mastered the art yet. Deals Dark Damage and may resurrect defeated enemies to your side
Healing Signal- Heals party fully

Meanwhile, Jim easily cracked his way into the terminal. It showed a message from the command center

'We will be preparing for the final parts of the Titan prototype to arrive shortly. Once they are here, you are to get defensive positions for any attempts made on us. Usual procedures for captured soldiers apply, capture, drain blood, deliver to a high ranking officer and execute. Our victory is nigh, do not fear my followers- Serpico'

Additionally, CCTV footage on the screen shows Serpico, a middle aged man in a suit who you did not recognise and the prince sitting in an office. The prince was bound to a chair, but seemed to have passed out. Going by the map, the office was down a hallway straight. Will you head straight there or look around a bit first?

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Toki wo tomare, walk in, cut the phone line, close the door, stand menacingly, back out of the frozen time.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Destiny is Destiny.

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Character is conflicted between going doing something about the depleted forces as a medic and getting that girl to safety. Also doing what we're told...

Also, Skill +5, Aptitude +2.
<Princess> that's effort

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

+5 aptitude, +2 Vit

Turn the corner and declare that it is I, Iskander the King of Conquerors.

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Use the black gravity sigils to make sure she doesn't fall and kill herself while Nun tries to talk to the giant rage monster and Hoyle does whatever it is Hoyle does.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Post by Rik » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:38 pm

These things are cool but the only thing I'd consider swapping out of my inventory is the naginata and I'm still kind of curious as to what it does so I guess I'll leave them for you V

Titan prototype sounds like a huge mecha which is definitely not a thing we want them having, might also have something to do with AI-chan so let's go find it
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
come and have a play of this forum game i gone and done

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm

I'll take the Healing Signal and Necro-bomb, in that case
also I would prefer to look around for a bit first, im sure there's something vaguely interesting and also lol who wants plot progression

MAL

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:45 pm

I think I'll just make sure Farnese doesn't run head first into death or something while waiting for Nun's mess.
<Princess> that's effort

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- God Hand

Post by Garf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 am

As the girl clambered, Weiss used a Black Glyph to hold her hands tight to the wall. She looked down and gave a small wave. With her face to you, you recognised it as Princess Hannah, who had somehow managed to escape the saferoom. The rest of the group held back as Iskander walked forwards around the corner, declaring himself as King of Conquerers. At the end of the hallway stood a huge man, standing at above 8 foot and covered in muscles and the skin of a lion. 'Hello, Conqueror. I stand before you as Heracles, the champion of Olympia. Us olympians cultivated the world you stake a claim on, Conqueror, and we will not stand for anyone interrupting our return. If you fancy yourself as powerful enough to overcome me, then challenge my position' he said, lifting his massive club. What will you do?

After cutting the phone line, Dio closed the door, but eventually the mob pushed through.

'The teleporting vampire huh... We've been hearing rumours about you and some elemental running around town. I understand that the position we are in is tough, but there is more pressing matters at hand. Please, my people, lend me your strength to repel the invaders that are attacking up top!' pleaded the councilor.

As you went through the facility, Jim suggested searching some side rooms before heading to the office. There are three options:

- The arena
- The holding cells
- The living quarters

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 pm

This is actually the best possible person it could be provided you ever finished watching F/SN Garf?

"Your strength is well known far and wide in myth and legend, seeing you in the flesh I can see it is a reputation well earned. But only Gilgamesh himself has withstood me in battle and it would be a shame to have to fight you as an enemy on the battlefield,"

Garf

Post by Garf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 pm

i thought calling the phase 'God Hand: Twelve Labours' was a bit too on the nose

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm gonna check out the holding cells

MAL

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Somehow I don't think he's gonna forfeit so easily. I know I've got a history with negotiations, but this seems very similar to it.
<Princess> that's effort

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Grab him and ask him what invaders. Once he's explained throw him to the crowd "So you see already the power that held you all down has started to crumble, now's the perfect time to reclaim your city."
Destiny is Destiny.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Aren142 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm
Somehow I don't think he's gonna forfeit so easily. I know I've got a history with negotiations, but this seems very similar to it.
Never underestimate my charisma, really depends if Garf had a particularly interesting feature for this boss that he wants to use or not.

Though having actually read his post then there's hope yet.

Garf

Post by Garf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:53 pm

i have a humongous flowchart, where every option leads to 'boss fight'

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm giving you one turn to negotiate this eton mess before I'm using Rose Tentacles to try steal his club.
<Princess> that's effort