Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Sewer Vamp

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Shooting Star

Post by Aren142 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Your request has been acknowledged and denied.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Showdown

Post by Garf » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:05 pm

I just do what I can to make sure none of us get arrested for anything related to this game

The group agreed with James in making Hannah stay. 'Well, this sword is what you need to get throug-- HEY!' she said, as Akiza quickly snatched it from her. The sword quickly lost its luster, dulling to an old gray. 'You plebian trash! That weapon is mine! I need to rescue my brother and all of you are committing treason!' she shouted, stamping her feet.

'As a Ranger, willingly letting a member of the royalty, nevertheless one who's not even 10, into such a dangerous situation would be far more treacherous. Now, go back to the safe room' said James, holding the sword. It began to light up once again, nowhere near as brightly as it had in Hannah's hands. The princess looked gobsmacked. 'Whilst I don't look it, I am fairly minor nobility. Probably the furthest branch from the main family possible, but the King's blood runs ever so faintly in my veins. Unluckily, that means I can only just about create a barrier to ward the curses from us and not with any real offensive capability. Works for me, I've never liked swords.'

Hannah began to say something, before stopping and stomping off in a huff. 'Right... Shall we make a move? he said, heading into the tomb. As you progressed, you noticed less spirits attacking, as if they were hiding away from you. At the end of the path, you overheard some people talking. 'There's no more curse past here. Without a doubt, those people ahead are involved with the Olympians. We should-'

'Come out, you lot. It is time to settle this all' said Serpico, calling you out. He stood in the middle of the clearing, with the legs of a massive robot piercing a wall behind him...

Jim cruised around the side of the castle, finding a damaged part of the wall. With a bit of speed, the car hopped over the rubble and began to climb the hill to the castle. As the car approached, a Ranger jumped onto your bonnet out of a window. She was aiming a large rifle and from behind her goggles, she stared deep into you. 'Agent Anderson. We have been briefed on you and your allies' she said, lowering her gun. Further examining your vehicle, she let out a gasp when she saw the body of the Prince in the passengers seat. 'I'll take you straight to the Queen' she said, leading you in through the window. She grabbed Martin and cuffed his remaining hand to her arm, glaring at him. 'This guy is pretty high on our wanted list too. I'm sure there's plenty he'll sing about with enough pushing...' she laughed.

After cutting through the battlescarred castle, the group reached a saferoom. In there were many civilians who had seeked refuge, along with other high ranking officials. Discussing battle plans with generals was the Queen, as well as the princess sulking in the corner. The room went quiet when the lifeless child was being carried by Nate.

'I... had feared this outcome. I don't understand, why would they kill him before they went to the seal? His body was required, as a proxy of the old King' the queen said, her voice cracking. 'What do you two know?' she asked you.

Dio kicked open the door, taking a look outside. Most of the mecha had completely come through the side of the mountain into the chamber above an abyss. The metal door fell down into the infinite darkness. On the plateau nearby, a bunch of cultists had gathered, looking over at you. Their leader, an old man in robes over a suit had turned to face you from where he was talking to what you recognised as three of your allies along with the Ranger, the female Paladin and the waitress.

'I can't imagine that was a comfortable ride you had in there. If this was your idea of a trap, then you didn't do it particularly well' sneered Serpico, carrying a glowing orb in a cylinder under his arm. 'Now you're all here, I'll make my demands perfectly clear. Heroic Spirit, I know you a carrying the King's body within that pocket dimension of yours. If you do not give it to me, I will have to force the lock, as it were and that'd be very bad for everyone. So if you drop that tomb right here, I will let you all walk away. Especially considering if I need to break the seal, your friends who rode my robot will have a very long fall ahead of them. So pick carefully, I tire of your pursuit of me.'

What will you do?

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:12 am

Let me have my fun with tentacles. :(
<Princess> that's effort

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 am

Genuinely tempted to grab the entire robot with the reality marble just to prove a point. Pretty sure he couldn't do all that much about it but moving it in with the King's tomb seems like a bit of a risk.

Garf

Post by Garf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:27 am

Without moving closer, you will have to transport everything in the room to the tomb in order to be able to pick up the mech

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Garf wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:27 am
Without moving closer, you will have to transport everything in the room to the tomb in order to be able to pick up the mech
If I could grab cthulhu I feel like just a stationary mech would be fairly doable.

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:13 pm

He's just trying to balance you so that we don't end up with 2 Dios.
<Princess> that's effort

Garf

Post by Garf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm

You can get the mech on its own, you just need to be closer to it

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

I mean I could and probably will just drop a road roller on him/the mech so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm

JenovaPX wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm
I mean I could and probably will just drop a road roller on him/the mech so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Yeah it's fine, i'd assume time stop would be more than enough to clear literally anything he could throw at you at this point. I'm moreso just considering it as a show of force to shut him up as he's talking pretty big for someone who's ran away every time we've met.

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Can I tentacle rape this one?
<Princess> that's effort

Garf

Post by Garf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:12 pm

if old men float your boat, sure

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:52 pm

I will allow him to take the tentacle option just because I want to see where this goes.

There's also the option that we get Garf to pen our celebratory tentacle orgy. Whichever makes him most uncomfortable.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Garf

Post by Garf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:01 pm

do you really want to challenge me to a game of fetishes?

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 pm

How many kinks can you shame in the frozen time?
Destiny is Destiny.

Met

Post by Met » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Whatever gets me to where I need to be.
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Garf

Post by Garf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:38 pm

so what's the plan of action people? So far all I've got is Nun going to Ionian Hetairoi everything

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm

I can't really just Ionioi Hetairoi everything into where the King's tomb is so i'm just going to declare

"Before we get started, does anyone want to leave? Because if you're going to start a fight with us then the only way that you're leaving here is that way and it's a long way down" I declare gesturing to the pit edge.

Thinking about it the glowing orb thing is probably the prince's soul that he needs to combine with King's tomb so Hoyle could probably go for that with the tentacles. While I go non corporeal and ghost over to where the robot is.

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Offer to any of the jobber cultists if they want to join me before I make them join me anyway. Gotta get my zombie army again
Destiny is Destiny.

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Rose Tentacles the glowy orb thing it is, then.
<Princess> that's effort

euan707
NNID: Cameron
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2551-9050

Post by euan707 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Icy Blast whatever Hoyle's character is called these days.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Kallen Kozaki. Which results in Euan's face getting smashed in by a giant robot.
<Princess> that's effort

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Executive Orders

Post by Garf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Not one of the cultists even responded to Dio. Dio shrugged and jumped towards them.

Akiza summoned some rose tentacles, lancing forwards Serpico, as Iskander used the chance to vapour out and make a break for the mech. The tentacles crumpled inches from Serpico's face as he laughed. 'I'm but a frail old man, do you think I wouldn't use a few wards to protect myself? Now, I believe we've all made our positions clear on this conflict and you are not going to comply with my terms. I have come too far and lost too much to turn back now. So, Mr. Ranger. How about you and that Paladin kill your allies?' he said, as a quick blast of red from his face struck the two of them, as they struggled to remain in control. Despite their yells, they soon stopped moving. Their eyes glowed red as they turned to face Weiss and Akiza. With blank stares, they drew their weapons and got ready to swing.

BATTLE!

Brainwashed James- HP 100/100
Brainwashed Farnese- HP 120/120

Effie- HP 40/40

Dio finished Thralling the cultists, as Iskander arrived over by him and Deadeye. Suddenly, the Mech began to move, entering the area fully and unfolding to its true height of 12 meters, revealing several large cannons and pilebunkers on both arms. It was using thrusters to help float above the chasm that lead to Tartarus. A voice that sounded like Ceto rang out from it, but was nearly monotone. 'Serpico Denarii. You have placed me within this body. What are your demands?' it said. 'All weapons fire at the barrier below you on my signal'

At this distance you'd be able to transport the Mech away to the Reality Orb. Dio has control of 6 Cultists. Serpico has now raised the cylinder with the orb into the air above his head, but his wards seem impenetrable. What will you do?

Nate and Jim kinda shrugged at the queen. 'This is no time for jokes! Chaplain, enchant me some protective charms' she said, storming off.

'Your highness! You must remain here!' said the sniper Ranger. 'Let us interrogate the prisoner and make a plan of attack.'

'This is my final royal decree. I will be the shield that defends this country from ruin and on my life I will avenge my son. I regret the stagnation of this realm during my rule, but maybe you will cover for my mistakes, my daughter' said Elizabeth, taking off her crown. She placed it on Hannah's head, who was still staring shocked at her brother's body. 'As of today, I abdicate my throne and pass the monarchy onto my sole heir, Hannah' she said, giving a hug to her daughter and placing her crown on her head. 'I promise I will return victorious. Just forgive my selfishness'

'M-mother!' cried Hannah. 'Don't leave me!' The queen smiled as she ruffled her daughters hair, before quickly casting a sleeping hex.

'Minister Bowles, you're in charge during the interim. If I do not return, you will be her regent' she said, heading to the door. Two rangers carrying a set of armour, a shield and a white rapier equipped the gear to the Queen Mother, as the Chaplain brought some charms. She walked over to the Princes' body and encased it in a blue bubble, carrying it alongside her. 'We have limited protection from the curse in the tomb. I can only take a few people with me'

Will you come along?

Jack cast an icy bolt at some red haired woman he had never met, before realising that everyone had ditched him. You noticed a massive hole in the side of the mountain nearby, with some fighting nearby. Will you head over there?

Aren142

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Executive Order

Post by Aren142 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Two can play at that game. I activate Mark of the Rose to take control of Farnese. Pretty sure two conflicting servings of mind control is basically going to amount to mind rape and leave her in a vegetative state. Zina would be proud.
<Princess> that's effort

Met

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Executive Order

Post by Met » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:40 am

Aren142 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34 pm
Two can play at that game. I activate Mark of the Rose to take control of Farnese. Pretty sure two conflicting servings of mind control is basically going to amount to mind rape and leave her in a vegetative state. Zina would be proud.
Don't worry, we can just start a new arc where we get a fairy to explore her dreams.

Anyway, haste and icicle rain. I know James is weak to ice but I don't see Farnese in the bestiary so gonna go fishing for weaknesses.