Pirates vs Ninjas mafia. CONGRATURATION

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
Edd
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3173-1972
PSN ID: Eddc15
Steam ID: Eddc15

Re: Pirates vs Ninjas mafia. CONGRATURATION

Post by Edd » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Got pretty close but I'm glad we managed to pull together for the win at the end there. GG team
Mr.EE ~ Edd is the best! Edd is super hot!
arceus469 ~ Edd is just a lonely little internet bully with no friends.

Super Dragon 64

Post by Super Dragon 64 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Yo ho ho, let's celebrate with a bottle of rum :lol:

Decretum
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Post by Decretum » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:59 pm

Couldn't have done it without you edd
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

pokemaniac212
NNID: onetruemaniac
3DS Friend Code: 506939914753
Steam ID: pokemaniac212

Post by pokemaniac212 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Would be interesting to see a night action breakdown, I suspect there were some pretty interesting nights.

Well played fellow pirates, I thought we'd been screwed by the worlds jammiest cop, but nicks robot claim saw us through.

I'll maybe give some opinions on the game on Monday when I'm not on my phone, but thanks for a well hosted game met.

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Well played. Good game. etc. Was fun and such.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:49 pm

I'll probably put up a rough breakdown when I get back tonight, then.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Qikz

Post by Qikz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Unlucky Robots, we could've had that had we not got so unlucky on the first few nights.

What tipped you off into getting me killed Garf?

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:25 pm

We killed you

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Post by Scapegoat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Met just let me know if I made Robbie kill himself give me some sort of victory here.

GG pirates, I'm blaming Richard for the village loss, if we'd lynched Dec or Poke then we would have won most likely.

gooseberry fool you Richard.

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Also killed Robbie

Met

Post by Met » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Actually. Scape, you did very little iirc. I'll have to look at my notes but there were a few nights where you swapped one person getting blocked with another person getting blocked or killed and killed etc.

But God bless you tried.
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Dayumchris xd

Post by Dayumchris xd » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Congrats Pirates you did really good. :) And thank you Met, this game was really fun.
Was a little disapointed that we were unlucky at the start but oh well..

Dix
PSN ID: zXEpic-ToxicXz

Post by Dix » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:24 pm

This win was solely mine and Euan's responsibility. I know you're all grateful.
Youtube
Twitter
#dixformemberoftheyear

lmao

Post by lmao » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:47 pm

I died for the pirates sins. GG Pirates.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Ngl I can't believe TBM got away with that robot claim.

Super Dragon 64

Post by Super Dragon 64 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:32 pm

I thought that we had lost when Poke was lynched because I was sure that I was going to be the robot's target that night. I was the next pirate on Garf's list and Kaee seemed to be making it clear that he was a robot which left me vulnerable. Garf, how come you missed Decretum as the last pirate?

To add to the miracle of the pirates' win, I forgot to send a kill last night because I was playing Smash Bros and Splatoon :oops: I was going to try to get rid of Kaee so that Decretum could rig today's vote and give us the win. I don't know why you went for Luboluke, Kaee, but thank you :D

Kudos to my swashbucking comrades. I didn't do as much as I wanted to help guide us to victory but did a great job of putting us in power.

Of course, a big thank you to Met for running the game. Following the action takes up a good amount of time so orchestrating it all can't be easy. We raise our flag to you :mrgreen:

row101
NNID: row101
3DS Friend Code: Hello world.
PSN ID: Why are you reading?
Xbox Gamertag: Why am I typing?
Steam ID: Why are we alive?

Post by row101 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:08 pm

I was kinda tempted to share Kaee's Role PM to stop y'all lynching him, decided against it though and let the game play out, can't help but wonder why Kaee never proved that he was a Robot to the other villagers before he was lynched. Oh well.

Fun game though, even if I died Night 1 it was amusing and often infuriatingly annoying to spectate.
Thank you.

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Good guy row.

Tempted to cheat, doesn't

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:42 pm

I blame this loss on me being ridiculously drunk last night. Would have lost the 1v1 anyway since I would have been at work all of yesterday

Gg, if only i had gone on my gut and lynched super dragon

Qikz- I had marked you because of how quiet you were

GR Moggy

Post by GR Moggy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Good game and thanks to Met for running it.

When I was up for the lynch (and knew I was screwed) I had such fun messing about and throwing accusations around. :lol: It came to nothing as my zombie brothers ended up screwed anyway, but I was hoping to deflect any attention that they might have been under.

Well done Pirates!

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Post by Scapegoat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Met wrote:Actually. Scape, you did very little iirc. I'll have to look at my notes but there were a few nights where you swapped one person getting blocked with another person getting blocked or killed and killed etc.

But God bless you tried.
Why did you have to make me cry Met.
To be honest we should have infected Garf a long time ago, but after he got Karl lynched, I thought he'd be lynched himself soon after being accused of being cult.

Also, it's so obvious when Poke is mafia or cult as both times he's made super long posts about how someone else is a bad guy.

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:47 pm

yay for picking up on a player's tells.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:02 pm

It's almost like people give off signals without realising that you can pick up on

Met

Post by Met » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:15 pm

As promised here are the nightly breakdowns:

Night 1
-Spider starts off by infecting Moggy, as ironic payback for his 'Are You Infected?' game recently.
-Robbie, pleased with his role, instantly sets about murdering Row and revealing the existence of the robots.
-Pokemaniac attempts to block Quarg in a scene of intermodship relations, but Quarg doesn't perform an action so it didn't matter.
-Euan then sends lmao to kill Edd, an act that would halt the game in it's tracks on the first day.
-Nin blocks Rik, but again Rik didn't perform his action and so it also didn't matter.
-Row uses his ability to force Jenova to vote for Nin the following day, but as he's dead and the day was skipped it was another pointless action.
-Scapegoat, everyone's favourite gooseberry fool, swapped the places of Jen and Gaz. However, Jen's ability redirected this to Karl and Gaz. This is important.
-Hoyle attempts to loot Richard of his tracking ability but...
-Kaee blocks Hoyle from performing an action.
-Decretum, like Row, spends a pointless night making Gaz (a dead man) vote Hoyle. He had his sights set pretty early. However, the day is skipped.
- Sykes has Qikz go and kill Jenova. Jenova's ability redirects this to Karl (because rng seemed to really like him) which was then redirected to Gaz per Scape. Thus dies Dan McNinja, my favourite role.
Night 2
- Pit, deciding Hoyle is being shifty as usual decides to watch to see who visits him. Nobody visits him.
- He does, however, leave his house to rob Jenova. Jenova's ability keeps him aimed at Jenova and he loots his mask. This leaves Jenova as a basic townie and allowed Hoyle to work out his role.
- Kaee leaves Hoyle alone and goes instead to block Richard. A person who posted once at the start, sent no actions in and disappeared off the face of the earth.
-Nin follows suit and blocks Euan, a role with no direct night action.
-Euan, from his awesome ninja sex party, directs Dix to kill Ironhide. As both watcher and tracker are elsewhere the ninja ability wasn't needed, but still used.
-Scapegoat uses his ability to shift himself with Karl. Karl's ability redirects him to Garf instead.
- Moggy uses his ability to boost Spider towards Sykes.
-Therefore Spider attempts to infect Karl (who is then pushed to Garf (Who is then in turn pushed to Scape)) and Sykes. Scape is successfully turned and goes on to be the longest surviving zombie while Sykes fights Nemesis off, damaging him.
-Maniac blocks Mini E, someone who doesn't use his ability until later.
- Robbie continues his bloodshed by killing Cribs.
-Sykes asks Dayumchris to kill NN
-lmao uses one of his silences on NN, but due to the target being killed it didn't go through.
-Drumstick inspects Mini E and finds him clean. Begin Operation: gooseberry fool.
Night 3
-Robbie kicks the night off by killing Jenova. With no ability to protect him he dies.
-Maniac blocks Hoyle, but it doesn't matter any as Hoyle can't return the mask if he tried.
-Hoyle does try to return Jen's mask to him but a) he's dead and b) Hoyle's partying hard with pirates. Oops.
-Kaee follows Nin's lead and blocks Euan. Nothing happens.
-lmao uses his silence on Garf, which is then directed to Karl. I gooseberry fool up here and accidentally reply to a pm I sent Karl earlier and don't notice I sent the silence order to myself rather than him until after he made a post. He's cool, though and covered my tracks, if a bit inelegantly because he could only edit rather than deleting. OOPS.
-Spider, not happy with not having Karl attempts to infect him again. He is promptly redirected to BID0.
-Drum, seeing Garf coming out openly with his role tries to test him. He is promptly redirected to BID0.
-Euan, realising Karl could be a problem sends Dix to kill him. He is promptly redirected to BID0.
-Rik then finishes the job started yesterday and kills Euan in cold blood. Both godfathers gone.
-The Robots do not send a kill tonight as they are busy trying to reorganise after the lose of their leader.
Night 4 aka “That one night”
-Moggy advances Spider to lmao.
-Spider gives up on Karl and attempts to infect both Hoyle and lmao. He is successful with Hoyle but lmao fights back. Spider is now severely damaged and one more mistake would kill him. THANKS MOGGY!
-Qikz, taking over the Robot's leadership role, sends Dayum to kill Hoyle.
-Maniac follows and attempts to block Hoyle. But Hoyle's dead.
-Hoyle, now with free hands goes to steal from Pit. But Hoyle's dead. And blocked.
-Decretum, INSTANTLY taking command of the pirates, sends lmao to kill Moggy.
-Operation: gooseberry fool comes into effect in full force.
a) Scape swaps Garf (Garf's role activates and sticks with Garf) and Decretum.
b) Lubo attempts to protect Karl. (Karl's role activates and redirects to Garf. Scape's role activates and redirects to Decretum)
c) Robbie attempts to kill Garf (Garf's role activates and sticks with Garf. Scape's role activates and redirects to Decretum. Lubo is protecting Decretum.)
d) Drummy inspects Karl (Karl's role activates and redirects to Garf. Scape's role activates and redirects to Decretum). Karl then comes back as a pirate.
d.ii) Drummy then sends this info to Mini E, whom he had cleared and, well, day 4 happened.
Night 5
-Mini E, in an attempt to prove his innocence, copied Karl's role. Unfortunately several things meant this didn't plan out.
-Maniac, seeing what Mini E was trying, blocked him.
-Kaee, seeing what Mini E was trying, blocked him.
-Rik, being super untrusting of Mini E, murdered him.
-Decretum, knowing Mini E is being dealt with, sends lmao to kill Pit.
-Quarg wakes up and chooses to disguise himself as Pit. It's by coin toss he didn't disguise himself into the path of a cannonball.
-Spider attempts to infect Pit. It's at this point he sends a PM reading “We have been utterly shafted, but that's how it goes […] Here's hoping we get a better time tonight.” and my heart weeps.
-Spider is murdered dead by Chris under Qikz's orders.
-Scape continues swapping Garf and Decretum, suggesting to me he knew Garf would be prime murder material and Decretum needed murdering.
-Drumstick inspects Lubo and actually gets Lubo.
-Lubo protects Scape.
Night 6
-Robbie opens the night by killing Kaee
-Kaee counters this by inviting Robbie out to party with hookers
-Decretum then sends himself to kill Robbie...however...
-Scape swaps Robbie and Drumstick but...
-Qikz then sends himself to kill Drumstick. What a gooseberry fool pointless exercise that was.
-Lubo continues to protect Scape.
-lamo silences Scape.
-Dayum silences Decretum.
-Drumstick attempts to inspect Qikz but can't on account of being killed.
-Maniac then shows up late and tries to block Drummy. Oh well. At least he was useful that one time...I think.
Night 7
-Kaee blocks Rik. Rik does nothing.
- Decretum sends SD64 on an unstoppable rampage towards Qikz.
-Scape swaps Garf and Qikz, a move that almost screwed over the ninjas.
-Luckily Maniac blocks Scape, saving Garf and in turn almost leading them to victory. MANIAC FOR BEST PIRATE HOOKER.
-Qikz sends himself to kill Decretum, but the priority of SD64 gets to him first.
-Lubo continues to protect Scape
Night 8
-Lubo STILL protects Scape
-Decretum sends SD64 to kill Garf. Changes his mind and later sends him to kill Scape. Lubo can't heal crushed skulls.
-Kaee tries to send himself to kill Decretum.
-Maniac however blocks Kaee.
-Rik uses his last kill on lmao, ending with 2 pirates and a villager to his name.
-Scape swaps Garf and Maniac. But is dead.
Night 9
-Decretum uses his ability to make Garf vote for Lubo, which at this point is enough to get majority and win
-Kaee then kills Lubo, which in a strange turn of events means he saved the village by killing the doctor as Garf is free to lynch whom he wants. The village repay this by choosing to lynch him and losing.
-Lubo protects Garf.
-Pirates forget to send a kill in.
And that, is that. If I were doing awards I'd give one to Decretum for MVP for doing a stand-up job as replacement godfather, one to Maniac for at least trying, if not so much succeeding, and the true MVP to Edd because he voted me MOTW for this and asked for it really nicely. But I can't be bothered thinking up other awards. I'll let you guys just read over the logs and decide amongst yourself who's deserving of a bigger e-peen than the rest.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 pm

So it was the robots who killed me. I PM'd 4 of the pirates and the Zombie godfather night 1 asking for claims and I get killed by the other guys, I was wondering why hooking Euan didn't block it tbh.