Mafia Souls - Night 6

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
AlterntiveAntagonist

Re: Mafia Souls - Day 2

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:29 pm

good take me

gooseberry fool try me kid

Decretum
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Post by Decretum » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:38 pm

ミドリ wrote:not convinced by this bandwagon. also interesting that Decretum started this one but didn't take part at all in K2's lynching. Not passing judgement just yet but if AA dies tonight and turns out to be innocent...
Literally went for a nap because I was ill.

I posted it upon request from others in the group, I think that would be obvious given that AA didn't direct his counterlynch towards me
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

Kaeetayel
NNID: Kaeetayel
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1396-4416
Steam ID: kaeetayel

Post by Kaeetayel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:52 pm

rip #pokeforum

GuitarHero
NNID: GuitarHero
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6500-8091
Steam ID: fdob001

Post by GuitarHero » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:31 am

I just have this odd feeling that he might be Jester, as he seems to be trying to be lynched.

However, as its unlikely that there is a jester, Lynch AlterntiveAntagonist

HassyTheSassy

Post by HassyTheSassy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:27 am

thanks, bodyguard :^)

scapegoat is most likely maf, btw. i PMed him, after the substitution, for a claim. since I questioned k2, ultimately leading to him posting that error filled role PM and his lynch, d1, it's pretty much irrefutable that i'm a villager and thus there'd be no reason not to claim to me, right? yet he didn't respond and now that day has rolled around i'm dead. fits his pattern of behaviour as a mafian where he just shies away w/e he's pushed, too. pls at least check this out village
:mrgreen:

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 am

I mean tbf you immediately asked for a claim after he's just entered the game so there's no real reason he would claim to you straight away especially if he's not even confirmed to have been following the game religiously.

If it had been 24-48 hours sure but don't use connor logic pls hass

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:48 am

"Someone didn't claim to me within 10 minutes of them being in the game, he's therefore mafia!"
Yes, you're village but how does this hold water? If he hadn't been following the game there was no reason for him to claim to you at all, for all he knows he's giving away the location of a power role to a mafian. As it happens that wasn't the case, but how was he to know that?

--Edit--
Been thinking about AA's record in the last couple of games and I don't think we can trust him.
Lynch AlterntiveAntagonist
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:36 am

The curtain falls on my greatest performance.

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Post by Scapegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:08 pm

guess I'll stick the final nail in the coffin. Lynch AlternativeAntagonist

as for why I didn't respond to Hass immediately with a role claim, firstly I had to check the thread to make sure he was actually confirmed village, and secondly, I was out with friends all night so I couldn't really do much apart from replying with a 1 word message in response to him asking me whether I was subbing in or not.

people do have real lives that stop them from monitoring a game that they weren't even playing in 24/7.

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin
Xbox Gamertag: Knight Corin
Steam ID: Corin

Re: Mafia Souls - Night 3

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:27 pm

AlterntiveAntagonist found himself surrounded by the people of Lordran, and his lineage came to an end.

-YOU DIED-
Nofes wrote:Image

"I'll repay my debt to you in battle. And I swear it by my sword. The road ahead's gonna be long, but I'm here to help. Gah hah hah hah hah!"

You are Benhart of Jugo. Hailing from the land of Jugo, you are a humble yet proud warrior who travelled to the continent of Drangleic in order to develop and perfect your swordsmanship. You wield the Bluemoon Sword, a weapon passed down your family for generations. Despite this, the sword is not as powerful you believe it to be - the sword you believe you possess is merely a replica of the true sword, the Moonlight Greatsword.

You are the Vigilante. As a staunch protector of those you care about, once per night, you may Kill a player of your choosing. However, due to your sword being a fake, there is only a 50% chance that this will work - if you successfully Kill your target, the next time you attempt to Kill, the chance will be reduced to 25%. For each subsequent time a Kill is successfully landed, the chance will be halved again. However, once a Kill misses, the chance will reset to 50%.

You are aligned with the Village, and win when all outside threats are eliminated.

NOTE: Please remember to include "Souls Mafia” or "Mafia Souls" in the title of your Night Action PMs. This is just to ensure it won't get lost among other PMs. Thanks.
Dusk falls upon Lordran, and what protection the sun's warmth may bring to Lordran vanishes.

Night begins.

Send all PMs to Nofes. Deadline is 10pm, 20th of February, but if all night actions have been sent before then and I'm awake, the next day phase will begin.
Last edited by Pepsi Supreme on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:31 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for their support of my works these past few games. While my first performance "The man who thought he was a wolf" was well received, I always felt it was sub par. The same with the second performance; In all honesty, it was a needless sequel. It was then that I realised I needed to add some more 'zazz' to my next performance, and so here I am zazzing things up.

Incidentally, I should mention that I did claim to my dear friend Pie that I was the vigilante, but he did not believe me due to the random nature of my killing ability which is unfortunately blocked to you all. Why, I countered, would the serial killer be restricted by chance and not I? Alas, Pie's suspicions denied me the heroic turnabout that I craved, yet this way also has a certain je ne sais quoi about it. Although I must say I am disappointed in those that believed this wasn't entirely in my character to do, I can honestly say I have no regrets about this.

Curtain, no encore.

Hyperteck

Post by Hyperteck » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:09 pm

hey guys, sorry i wasn't online for that day, did i miss anyt-

wait

aa?

aa?

where is aa? what? what do you mean you killed him!? wh-why?? he was my best friend! you thought he was mafia? why? he hasn't done anything wrong. so, was he mafia?

oh, he was innocent.

you killed an innocent man. an innocent MY BEST FRIEND. for nothing.

this is what i meant, when i said that if we lynched people we might become as bad as the mafia themselves.

THIS is what i meant. i hope you are all happy. i hope you're gooseberry fool HAPPY. the next time you sick gooseberry fool are about to kill someone because "you think they might be mafia", maybe think about the fact that they have friends and family? seriously. i am so done with all of you. aa, i will avenge you. it was the mafia that did this, i know it. the mafia orchestrated your death because they FEARED you. your death will not be in vain. i will use it to power my soul. to power my hopes and my dreams.

and the rest of you. you need to think about what you have done...
Escalator elevator.
Guwuh: everyone must have me sigged

Yinga Garten
NNID: YingaGarten
3DS Friend Code: 3351-4527-3033
PSN ID: YingaGarten
Xbox Gamertag: Yinga Garten
Steam ID: yingagarten

Post by Yinga Garten » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:25 pm

AA was happy to kill me when there was no evidence I was working against the village. He was a rogue vigilante, the village made the right decision.

MintChocChip
NNID: TSF
PSN ID: 4
Xbox Gamertag: LYF
Steam ID: thelethalgenius

Post by MintChocChip » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:57 pm

At least we avenged Yinga
fluffyKittan - He's used to sitting in teamspeak with us where people don't cry when somebody tells you to go drink some H2SO4 for being bad at what you're doing
regg - I entirely surrender to your superior wit.

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin

Re: Mafia Souls - Day 3

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Dawn broke over Lordran, and the body of ミドリ, reduced to ash by a Great Fireball, was found.

-YOU DIED-
Nofes wrote:Image

"Much trouble has thou caus'd. Thou was weak in spirit, broken by the weight of thy sin."

You are Oswald of Carim. Hailing from the far-off land of Carim, you are a pardoner, and worshipper of Velka, Goddess of Sin. For a price, you absolve the sin of the wretched, and can also make judgement through the usage of Indictments.

You are the Investigator. As a pardoner, the sins and wrongdoings of others are your domain. With the use of Indictments, once per night, you may either Track or Investigate a player of your choosing. However, you only have 4 available Indictments, which apply to both actions - as such, using one Track will reduce your amount of possible Tracks and Investigations to 3, and if you should use one Investigation at that point, your Tracks and Investigations would be reduced to 2.

You are aligned with the Village, and win when all outside threats are eliminated.

NOTE: Please remember to include "Souls Mafia” or "Mafia Souls" in the title of your Night Action PMs. This is just to ensure it won't get lost among other PMs. Thanks.

Day begins.

Deadline is 10pm, February 20th, but if a lynch consensus is met before then the next night phase will begin early.
Last edited by Pepsi Supreme on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ミドリ

Post by ミドリ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Thou shalt regret this…
Fear thine indelible wrongdoings…
あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Lynch pokemaniac212

To explain this briefly, both poke/chris and fluffy/matt have claimed a neutral role that hates the other. When one dies, the other joins the village. Essentially this means we have a free day phase where we don't necessarily have a good mafia lead and not lose much on the village side.
At this point both have been relatively inactive in the thread, so I'm going mostly by players and stuff outside of it.
As far as I'm aware chris hasn't really done anything outside of the thread, whereas I've at least been in contact with matt and talked through some things. I also personally value matt more than chris as a player, so I'd rather have him of the two on the village side.
Unless some amazing mafia lead comes out of nowhere at this stage today I'll probably be sticking to this conviction.

pokemaniac212
NNID: onetruemaniac
3DS Friend Code: 506939914753
Steam ID: pokemaniac212

Post by pokemaniac212 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:03 am

May I ask what the point of lynching me is though. I don't deny my role, but its hardly as if either Matt or I is going to work against the village in the meantime, so while technically we're not currently village, we may as well be for how we're going to play the game. Sure it means a villager doesn't die, but you still lose a non-mafian, and someone who is going to be playing as if they're a member of the village.

Spilskinanka
Steam ID: Spilskinanka

Post by Spilskinanka » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:49 pm

great phase
WeAreHarbinger: who cates aobut jnvidoe ngmajesj

Hyperteck

Post by Hyperteck » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:56 pm

the spirit of the village has been lost ever since a certain somebody was unjustly lynched
Escalator elevator.
Guwuh: everyone must have me sigged

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Learning from their last mistake, the people of Lordran chose not to kill on this day.

Dusk falls upon Lordran, and what protection the sun's warmth may bring to Lordran vanishes.

Night begins.

Send all PMs to Nofes. Deadline is 10pm, 21st of February, but if all night actions have been sent before then and I'm awake, the next day phase will begin.

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin

Re: Mafia Souls - Day 4

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:05 pm

In the distance, a bonfire fades.
Elsewhere, memories of the deceased are restored.

Dawn broke over Lordran, and the body of Spilskinanka, struck down by a Sunlight Spear for breaking of game rules, was found.

-YOU DIED-
Nofes wrote:You are aligned with the Village, and win when all outside threats are eliminated.

Also found was the body of Hyperteck, torn apart by a Drake.

-YOU DIED-
Nofes wrote:You are aligned with the Village, and win when all outside threats are eliminated.

Day begins.

Deadline is 10pm, February 18th, but if a lynch consensus is met before then the next night phase will begin early.

MintChocChip

Post by MintChocChip » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Your claim is shifty and I dont like it.

Lynch GuitarHero
fluffyKittan - He's used to sitting in teamspeak with us where people don't cry when somebody tells you to go drink some H2SO4 for being bad at what you're doing

GuitarHero
NNID: GuitarHero
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6500-8091
Steam ID: fdob001

Post by GuitarHero » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:24 pm

MintChocChip wrote:Your claim is shifty and I dont like it.

Lynch GuitarHero
Care to go into detail as to why?

MintChocChip

Post by MintChocChip » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Because you claimed a character that has barely any lore that I dont think the hosts would do, and you claimed possibly one of the most stupid roles to be in this game when it's an x shot cop.