Mafia Souls - Night 6

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
Yinga Garten
NNID: YingaGarten
3DS Friend Code: 3351-4527-3033
PSN ID: YingaGarten
Xbox Gamertag: Yinga Garten
Steam ID: yingagarten

Re: Mafia Souls - Night 2

Post by Yinga Garten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh joy.
GuitarHero wrote:Nice, good work. Always nice to go out for a bit and come back to see something like that
Why go out for a bit? Was the evidence that a fellow mafian of yours had been found out on too much for you? Suspicious.

komodo joe

Post by komodo joe » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm still confused about the way roles are assigned to characters in this mafia what the heck
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

Decretum
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Post by Decretum » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Gwyn is probably godfather and the op was probably all a ruse
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin
Xbox Gamertag: Knight Corin
Steam ID: Corin

Re: Mafia Souls - Day 2

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:49 pm

In the distance, a bonfire fades.

Dawn broke over Lordran, and the body of Yinga, turned to stone by a basilisk, was found.

-YOU DIED-
Nofes wrote:Image

"I must admit, I am fond of you humans. May you enjoy serendipity, and may the Age of Fire perpetuate!"

You are Kingseeker Frampt, the Primordial Serpent. You claim to be a good friend of Lord Gwyn, and, after seeing that Gwyn has sacrificed himself to the First Flame in order to prolong the Age of Fire, have taken on the role of seeking out a new Great Lord. Despite this, you have a sinister way to you, and are not against manipulating the weak to achieve your goals.

You are the Mayor. Your skills in manipulation and trickery allow your votes to hold twice as much value as those of a normal Villager - any lynch you make during a day phase will be worth 2 lynches rather than 1.

You are aligned with the Village, and win when all outside threats are eliminated.

NOTE: Please remember to include "Souls Mafia” or "Mafia Souls" in the title of your Night Action PMs. This is just to ensure it won't get lost among other PMs. Thanks.
Next to him was Komodo Joe, impaled on a Silver Knight Spear.

-YOU DIED-

"What am I? Well… I am the Keeper of the bonfire. If not for me, what beacon would there be in this lost city? A gatekeeper, and a guide; that is my calling."

You are the Darkmoon Knightess, Firekeeper of Anor Londo. After becoming undead, you sought to become a Blade of the Darkmoon, and as such took up the duty of keeping the Anor Londo bonfire lit. Your armour, the Brass Set, hides you hideous, corrupted form.

You are the Firekeeper. Due to your commitment to the tending of the bonfire, you have no influence or power beyond lynching. However, should yours or any of the other Firekeepers' bonfires go out, there will be consequences. Upon the first Firekeeper death, the night action description will be omitted from the role pms of dead players. Upon the second Firekeeper death, the name of the character and its description will be removed from the role pm, as well as their night action, leaving only their player name and allegiance. If all 3 Firekeepers perish, the allegiance, too, will be omitted. However, after 2 day/night phases have passed since a player's death, their role pm will be restored to normal.

You are aligned with the Village, and win when all outside threats are eliminated.

NOTE: Please remember to include "Souls Mafia” or "Mafia Souls" in the title of your Night Action PMs. This is just to ensure it won't get lost among other PMs. Thanks.
Finally, the bodies of a knight and his companion, HassyTheSassy and Kaeetayel were found at the foot of a towering grave.

-YOU DIED-

"Thou shalt see further on, an Abyss was begat of the ancient beast, and threatens to swallow the whole of Oolacile. Knight Artorias came to stop this, but such a hero has nary a murmur of Dark. Without doubt he will be swallowed by the Abyss, overcome by its utter blackness..."

You are Knight Artorias, The Abysswalker. One of the Four Knights of Gwyn, you were a Darkwraith hunter, and had the ability to traverse the Abyss itself with power obtained through a contract with the beasts of the Abyss. However, after travelling to the land of Oolacile in order to save it from the awakening of a primal being, you and your faithful companion Sif were overwhelmed by the Abyss. With the power of the Cleansing Greatshield, you have erected a barrier around Sif in an attempt to stave off your foes.

You are the Lover. Should Sif be targetted for a kill, you will be killed instead in sacrifice. However, if you are targetted for a kill, both you and Sif will die.

The identity of Sif is Kaeetayel.

-YOU DIED-

"The legend of Artorias art none but a fabrication...traversing the dark? 'Tis but a fairy tale. Have thine own respect, go not yonder knocking for nothing, I say!"

You are Sif, the Great Grey Wolf. Loyal companion of Knight Artorias, you travelled with him to the land of Oolacile in an attempt to save its inhabitants from the awakening of a primal being. However, you found yourselves overcome by the Abyss - in an attempt to save you, Artorias has used the power of the Cleansing Greatshield to erect a barrier around you, shielding you from harm.

You are the Lover. Due to the devotion and love of your master Artorias, should you be targetted for a kill, Artorias will die instead in sacrifice. However, if Artorias is targetted for a kill, you will both die.

The identity of Artorias is HassyTheSassy.

Day begins.

Deadline is 10pm, February 19th, but if a lynch consensus is met before then the next night phase will begin early.
Last edited by Pepsi Supreme on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PiGreat
NNID: PiGreat
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5928-1641
PSN ID: PiGreat
Steam ID: PiGreat

Post by PiGreat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Tears
RichardUK wrote:I don't believe anyone is actually poor in this country
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

GuitarHero
NNID: GuitarHero
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6500-8091
Steam ID: fdob001

Post by GuitarHero » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Bloody hell

MintChocChip
NNID: TSF
PSN ID: 4
Xbox Gamertag: LYF
Steam ID: thelethalgenius

Post by MintChocChip » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Well there goes that good start.

Praise the sun!
fluffyKittan - He's used to sitting in teamspeak with us where people don't cry when somebody tells you to go drink some H2SO4 for being bad at what you're doing
regg - I entirely surrender to your superior wit.

Spilskinanka
Steam ID: Spilskinanka

Post by Spilskinanka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 pm

gooseberry fool
WeAreHarbinger: who cates aobut jnvidoe ngmajesj

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:57 pm

MintChocChip wrote:Well there goes that good start.

Praise the sun!
Clearly happy at 4 villagers dying scummy tell tbh

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:00 pm

gooseberry fool eton mess.
We got absolutely body slammed. I think Cop needs to contact asap cause if this carries on we're eton mess out of luck.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

komodo joe

Post by komodo joe » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:03 pm

so how come I was Lady of the Darkling and Village but I'm a devout follower of Gwyndolin (mafia)

remember to lynch AA btw
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm

haha wow what a bloodbath!

Spilskinanka

Post by Spilskinanka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 pm

says the PERP

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:13 pm

i have a suspect in mind as to the real culprit keep a close eye out for my third secret technique

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Lynch AlterntiveAntagonist

This is based on his continuing refusal to claim to an established village circle despite the situation steadily stacking more and more against him.
Unless substantial evidence is upturned at this stage to prove otherwise I'd wager he's a safe bet to put behind bars.

Essentially he's just making himself look more and more suspicious and at this stage refusing to claim outright is dumb when you're in such a position.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:15 pm

i don't believe in claiming

PiGreat

Post by PiGreat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Be wary of rolling
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

andymck

Post by andymck » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Lynch AlternativeAntagonist

rolling

Spilskinanka

Post by Spilskinanka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Lynch AlternativeAntagonist

Enough rolling

ミドリ

Post by ミドリ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:26 pm

not convinced by this bandwagon. also interesting that Decretum started this one but didn't take part at all in K2's lynching. Not passing judgement just yet but if AA dies tonight and turns out to be innocent...
あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:27 pm

ok i think pie that is pigreat is mafian he was been hounding me from day 1 to claim and isn't a good person in general. to understand why he's a bad person you have to go way back. whenever people postings relating to a person being of above average height, he would meme. even when no-one's watching him, he memes. he is just a terrible example of humanity and i cannot believe you would believe his many lies.

i suspect he used the death of poor innocent guwuh as an attempt to frame me because i am a good person and am innocent. i do not suspect that the mafia killed yinga because he did not do any thing wrong and is poor framing material. in conclusion, i'll have to use my third secret technique.

*whirls off cloak* heh i swored id never use this again *draws sword* lynch pigreat

ultimate tornado vortex power slam combo slice

PiGreat

Post by PiGreat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:27 pm

ミドリ wrote:not convinced by this bandwagon. also interesting that Decretum started this one but didn't take part at all in K2's lynching. Not passing judgement just yet but if AA dies tonight and turns out to be innocent...
Illusory wall ahead

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 pm

also i forgot to mention i don't claim being claiming is for noobs

ミドリ

Post by ミドリ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 pm

PiGreat wrote:
ミドリ wrote:not convinced by this bandwagon. also interesting that Decretum started this one but didn't take part at all in K2's lynching. Not passing judgement just yet but if AA dies tonight and turns out to be innocent...
Illusory wall ahead
amazing view
あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。

MintChocChip
NNID: TSF
PSN ID: 4
Xbox Gamertag: LYF
Steam ID: thelethalgenius

Post by MintChocChip » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 pm

No LG, there is never enough rolling

fluffyKittan - He's used to sitting in teamspeak with us where people don't cry when somebody tells you to go drink some H2SO4 for being bad at what you're doing
regg - I entirely surrender to your superior wit.