The Safe House - Spoiler: the butler did it

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
euan707
NNID: Cameron
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2551-9050

Re: The Safe House - Spoiler: the butler did it

Post by euan707 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:53 am

Who then killed your daughter in law.
Decretum wrote:Please explain the name
It took place in a house, which had a safe in it.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

Decretum
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Post by Decretum » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 am

As I suspected
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

komodo joe

Post by komodo joe » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:00 am

there better have been nazi gold or something in this gooseberry fool safe considering how apparently important it is
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am

It's mine g you can't have it

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin
Xbox Gamertag: Knight Corin
Steam ID: Corin

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:24 am

euan707 wrote:You are Uncle 1.

You are Mr H’s brother; however the two of you have not seen each other in many years. However, you suspect your wife is having an affair with him, as she often goes out for lunch or to other social events with him.

In the past, Butler worked for you. However, after roping him into abusing your son, you let him go. Around a month ago, you received a letter from Butler, stating that Mr H was planning on revealing his past. Aware that this would implicate you, you organised this family get together, in order to instruct Butler exactly how to go about Mr H’s murder.

On the night of your brother’s murder, you were sat in your room with Aunt 1. Cook 4 visits you in the Early Evening. You sleep perfectly, and heard nothing.

You are in full of control of Butler’s situation. After killing Mr H, he becomes lost in himself. This leaves him open to your Manipulation. This means that, for one phase each day, you may dictate Butler’s actions. This is a Multi-Level action and thus your action should be sent in during the phase you wish to act in. Simply send me a PM with Phase X: Manipulate Butler in the title, then Butler's actions for that phase in the actual PM.

However, should Butler leave the game for any reason, you will gain another power.

You win the game if the inspector uses all of his accusations, you get away and if Aunt 1 is still alive.
did i win? i can't tell

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:36 am

no-one can tell
euan707 wrote:You are The CookSex King Is Coming.

A paranoid schizophrenic, you have developed 3 other cooking personalities over the course of working for Mr H. You take medication to treat this however, which is hidden under your bed. When the other personalities are in charge, you are left with only an inkling of what they've done, however you feel that 2 has done a foul.

On the night of Mr H's murder, you were vaping cockroaches alone in your room, then went to check on the elderly before retiring to bed. You slept Perfectly and dreamt of anime tiddies.

You also own a desert eagle, and once per night you can go out to get some more headdoshots, killing a player. However, if used on one of the murderers this ability will fail and you'll lose your killstreak.

You win the game if you are able to acquire a pair of Meido's panties.

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:00 am

komodo joe wrote:there better have been nazi gold or something in this gooseberry fool safe considering how apparently important it is
fluffyKittan wrote:Here is my role pm I was the hidden player:
Euan707 wrote:Dear fluffyKittan,

You are
Gold
Glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believing.
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

Pineapple
NNID: Waddl.D
Steam ID: A Disaster

Post by Pineapple » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

euan707 wrote:You are Maid.

24, you were employed by Mrs H. after you left school, and have worked there happily ever since. As a long standing member of staff in the household, you are trusted by everyone who works there.

A short time before he died, Mr H. revealed to you that he suspected his wife was cheating on him and asked you to spy on her for him. He also provided you with part of the key code for his safe, located on the third floor. He did not tell you what was kept within the safe. Opening the safe may have benefits, however it may also prove a major drawback.

Your key code is 14499.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you put Mrs H to bed, who was then visited by Alexander. After this, you went upstairs to check on The Safe. On the way back to your room, you saw Butler in the cooks’ room, looking through one of the cook’s drawers. Accusing him of theft, he claimed he was worried about one of the cooks taking drugs. After this, he accused you of being nosey and becoming big-headed. This upset you, and caused you to go back to your room in tears. You checked the safe during the Late Night. You slept Badly, but heard nothing.

As a staple of the household, you can Follow players around during the night without being noticed and hear parts of any conversations they take part in. You may only follow 1 player a night. This is a Late Night ability, and thus your action should be sent in during this period. Simply send me a PM with Night X: Follow Y in the title.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught, and the details of Mrs H’s affair are revealed.

euan707

Post by euan707 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 am

I'll leave the safe til later. Here's a phase-by-phase breakdown of what occurred.

Day 1
Day
- Diddy is subbed in for Cook 2, causing some problems seeing as he's still got his Mr H role PM. My bad.

Tea
- Inspector arrives
- AA sends a note
- Everybody posts their role PM
- MCC trades public questions for private questions

Evening
- Garf Grounds Met
- MCC visits Garf, and spots Corin and Komodo entering the Cook's room
- Rik visits MCC, leaves a note
- Corin manipulates KJ into visiting Diddy
- Corin visits Fabong
- Row sweet talks Diddy
- Pineapple is visited by a sensual AA

Night
- Shio poisons Garf
- Pineapple follows garf, who is poisoned. Sees Shio enter and leave
- Spil sleeps badly, but hears nothing
- AA slept badly and hears someone leave the cook's room (shio)
- Robbie, IronHide, Spilskinanka and Row sleep badly and hear footsteps outside
Day 2
Day
- All the cooks want a PM

Tea
- AA sends a note to KJ asking him to... lick his what!?

Evening
- Spil bribes Row
- Row sweet talks Fabong
- Rik reveals his safe key to MCC
- They then decide to open the safe, but use their 5 attempts

Night
- KJ searches row, finds nothing
- jimbob tries to bribe both met and nun, but ultimately goes with nun
- Rik sleeps badly, but hears nothing
- Garf, KJ, Row and Diddy sleep badly and hear footsteps
Day 3
Day
- Hass is given Uncle 2's role PM

Tea
Absolutely gooseberry fool all

Evening
- The storm affects this phase, causing any actions to be redirected randomly
- Rik and MCC have another go at the safe, and fail again
- Nun visits Garf, is offered tea
- AA sends note to Pi, which is redirected to Corin

Night
- The storm affects this phase, causing any actions to be redirected randomly
- KJ searches Met, is redirected to Jimbob, but still finds nothing
- Nobody gooseberry fool slept
- Pineapple and Rik sleep badly, and hear nothing
- Row, Shio, Met, Ironhide, MCC, Diddy and Pi sleep badly and hear footsteps
Day 4
Day
- MCC checks out the safe, gets its number, promises he'll call soon

Tea
- Corin manipulates KJ into silence

Evening
- House meeting on Floor 2 brace yourselves
- Shio goes to listen to Pineapple, meets Spil who is going to see Nun, and MCC who is on way to KJ
- Spil goes to bribe Nun, bumps into Shio and MCC
- MCC goes to listen into KJ, bumps into Shio and Spil
- Nun investigates lounge, finds fragments of children's role PMs in picture frames, which he pockets

Night
- Pineapple follows Shio, who does nothing
- Spil sleeps badly, but hears nothing
- Ironhide and Corin sleep badly and hear footsteps
Nun is a little dick and sneaks into the lounge just as the phase ends, so no one hears him. Finds scrap of letter from Uncle 1.
Day 5
Day
- The quality of eton mess is discussed
- and shortly after, peaks

Tea
- Ironhide is Godkilled
- Uncle 2's fake safe key is revealed
- Mrs H's affair is revealed

Evening
- Nun visits MCC
- Diddy longs for his knives back
- Corin manipulates KJ into visiting MCC
- MCC, overwhelmed by all this support, sends everyone away, then goes to the safe
- but continues to use the wrong code, and uses up his 5 attempts
- Nun visits the servant's area, where he finds details of KJ's inspects
- MCC joins him, then finds details of maid's inspects

Night
- Diddy sneaks into MCC's room, takes knives, kills Garf then hides the knives under Colin's bed
- KJ searches Diddy before he's hidden them, finds he has the knives
- MCC once again uses all 5 attempts at the safe
- Pineapple and Diddy sleep badly, but hear nothing
- Shio and Fabong sleep badly and hear someone enter their room (Diddy)
- KJ sleeps badly, hears footsteps outside
Day 6
Day
- Nothing

Tea
- Corin reveals his alliance with... Garf?
- MCC discovers the knives are gone
- Then tries to question the dead
- My sanity as a host is questioned

Evening
- Nun visits kitchen, finds clean knives and anti-depressants
- Then visits the Master Bedroom, finds a list of people who have a key code to the safe
- Then he visits MCC. Again. Tells him about anti-depressants, list of key holders, and Butler and Maid info
- KJ then visits MCC
- Nun bails, then visits row
- KJ reveals he found knives in Diddy's person, then is rudely dismissed
- Shio visits Row, reveals that the knives (which are under his bed) are missing
- MCC uses 4 attempts at the safe, then visits Rik to check his safe code

Night
- MCC gathers Pineapple, Hass and Rik in his room to discuss the safe keys
- By this points, he's noticed that one key corresponds to a child's birthday
- KJ searches Corin, finds nothing
- Shio poisons Diddy
- Hass sleeps badly, hears someone in the room
- Rik sees KJ on first floor
- Shio, Hass and Spil sleep badly, hear footsteps outside
- Jimbob bribes Met
Day 7
Day
- MCC searches cook's room, gets info on poisoned characters and those who AA has sent a message to
- Then he visits the Master Bedroom, finds nothing of interest
- Then he arrests Uncle 2, who is innocent

Nothing happens until late night

Night
- Shio poisons KJ
- Pineapple follows KJ, and for the second time in the game, sees Shio enter the room to poison someone, then leave again
- Rik and Met slept badly, but hear nothing
- Fabong sleeps badly, hears someone leave the room
- Corin sleeps badly, hears footsteps
Day 8
Day
- MCC arrests Diddy, who is guilty
- Then arrests Corin, who is also guilty
- But then the coin toss fails him, and he arrests Row, who is not guilty. Having used up all his arrest warrants, the game is over and Butler goes free.
I'd say the most difficult phase for me was Evening 4, where everybody just walked into each other and required a lot of co-ordination. Still, I think I managed ok. I have a few notes, which I'll post later, but any feedback is appreciated.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

MintChocChip
NNID: TSF
PSN ID: 4
Xbox Gamertag: LYF
Steam ID: thelethalgenius

Post by MintChocChip » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:28 am

I'll write up my feedback at some point today and pass it onto you.
fluffyKittan - He's used to sitting in teamspeak with us where people don't cry when somebody tells you to go drink some H2SO4 for being bad at what you're doing
regg - I entirely surrender to your superior wit.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:29 am

but the butler was used so its okay if he goes free

so in actuality i won

DiddyJr

Post by DiddyJr » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Both role PMs as follows:
Good Evening.

You are Mr H.

Head of the household, you are in charge of everyone and everything in it. You have been married to Mrs H happily for many years, and have three children.

You have been looking into starting business with your sister, Aunt 1. This would be an amazing business opportunity and, as such, you’ve put a lot of thought, time and effort into the deal. You plan to make this public in a few weeks’ time.

Upon hiring Butler, your brother in law, Uncle 1, warned you about his abusive past, citing an incident with his son. Taking this to Butler, you blackmailed him into taking a high pay cut, with the threat of telling Mrs H and having him fired. However, recently, you’ve noticed Ross has become more reclusive, and you suspect Butler is the culprit. Threatening to reveal all, a very tense situation has occurred between yourself and him.

In the attic of your home, you have a safe, in which you keep evidence of your guests. This includes descriptions, photos and other important information. Realising how important this information is, you decided to split the code to the safe into 3. Keeping one for yourself, Maid and Grandfather 2 (Your Father) have the other parts.

The whole key code is 144991199913399.

Despite your happy marriage, you have recently begun to suspect your wife is cheating on you. The most likely male is your brother, Uncle 1. Trying to expose him, you told him about the affair, and trusted him with a fake key code to your safe.

You are very close to your father, Grandfather 2, as you are his only living relative.

You have strong religious views, and will happily fire anyone who goes against them. You will not tolerate any anti-religious activities while you are present.

You run a tight ship and, should anything go wrong in the kitchen, Cook 4 is to blame, as he’s the head chef. And, as things very often go wrong, you are on his case more often than either of you would like.
You are Cook 2

Meeting Mrs H in university, you recently began to have an affair with her. Scared that her husband will find out, you have begged her to run away with you, but she has refused to leave the household.

You are a skilled chef brought in to the household by Mrs H. As such, you have a set of practice blades stashed beneath your bed. These knives, while never being used in a real kitchen, are still sharp enough to cut skin.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you spent the evening with your fellow cooks and Colin in the kitchen. You then went to check on Mrs H, who was in bed. After this, you retired to bed. You were the last back to the Cook’s bedroom. You slept Perfectly, and heard nothing.

You are in love with Mrs H and, as such, any actions that are sent to her during either night phases will instead affect you.

You and your fellow cooks may converse at all times in this handy chat

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught, the affair between you and Mrs H is still a secret, and Mrs H is still alive.
I'll confess, once my win condition was up in smoke, I decided I wanted to have some fun. Wasn't sure if I was actually going to be able to kill Garf, but hey it worked. Had I not been poisoned/the game not ended, I would have continued to attempt to frame Row for my misdeeds.
regg is a tory, pass it on

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:33 pm

i can only assume the ghost of my husband possessed my lover to kill me

euan707

Re: The Safe House - Tea Time 5

Post by euan707 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:48 pm

I'll be honest I never intended to have a role PM for Mr H, he'd just be a character who was murdered at the very start, but things changed and eventually that developed and actually backfired after you basically got a description of all the motives active in the game.

Right, time for the big reveal. The Safe.

The following key codes were present in the game:
Mr H - 13399
Maid - 14499
Grandfather 2 - 11999
Uncle 2 - 39956

However, as Diddy's already shown, the key code given to Uncle 2 was fake. Look a little more closely at the keys, and you'll see they correspond to dates (bar the fake). More specifically, the children's birthdays. Put them in order of oldest to youngest and you have the code 144991199913399, which was the code required to open the safe.

Upon opening the safe, you would have got the following post, literally copied in from my documents cause I'm too lazy to edit it.

Day x+1 has begun

Gathered on the top floor, the Inspector stands in front of an open safe. In the safe, is a small collection of items, including scrap pieces of paper and pictures.

Inspector: I thought it would be easier if we all saw this together. So, let’s see what we’ve got...

The Inspector starts sifting through the items. Each item is detailed below.

Scrap piece of Paper
I saw my son, Ross, with his ridiculous “friend”, Jamie, again today. They were out “playing” in the garden, thought they were hidden by the trees. I’m getting sick of seeing my son be poisoned by this boy’s tricks, and I simply won’t have it. I’ll have to do something about them soon.

A photocopy of lined A5 paper
Butler,
You say my brother knows about your past, but is he aware of my involvement? Since you left, my son has recovered, and I have... persuaded him to stay silent. Obviously I myself have not revealed this to anyone. Still, an element of innocence must be kept around the visit, otherwise he'll become suspicious. I'll discuss our plans in more detail when I arrive.
Uncle 1

Another piece of scrap paper
My son, Alexander has become increasingly distant from me. Obviously this cannot be due to anything I have done or said, so suspicion immediately falls to Butler. His history with children has been patchy to say the least. I shall discuss my “plans” with him later tonight.

Photographs
A collection of photos, featuring Mrs H and Cook 2, together. In some they are kissing, in others they’re... well... not kissing. Scribbled on the back are the words “Behind my back!”

A piece of paper, less crumpled than the others
This evening, I heard Aunt 2 yelling obscene things about her husband. I was shocked to say the least, but some of the comments on his night time activities gave me a chuckle.

Yet another piece of scrap paper
I overheard some very interesting conversations today. While passing the Cook’s room, I heard Cook 3 on her Mobile device (which I’ve told her I don’t know how many times should not be turned on during the day) speaking to her Mother. “I know you talk about me behind my back you always have!” she shouts. “It’s not fair”. As she slams her phone down I quickly continue on my way.
Then, later that very day, I heard my wife on her mobile device. I pride myself on my privacy, so I listened into this too. She also was speaking to Cook 3’s mother, saying “I just want her to do the very best that she can”. Nodding as if she agreed with whatever was being said, I chuckled to myself. How over complicated they’ve made this...

Phase lasts until X
Basically, the safe contained a little bit of information about most characters, which would give them motive to kill. Each bit of information was usually mentioned in the role PM of that character, but for obvious reasons they wouldn't want it public.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:01 pm

I didn't know I was a gril.
Role playing opportunity scuppered. :(
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:45 pm

this game could have had some powerful sensual adventures

i blame euan

this game was like an unsharpened pencil - no point

how about those puns loser

euan707

Post by euan707 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:55 pm

AlterntiveAntagonist wrote:this game could have had some powerful sensual adventures

i blame euan

this game was like an unsharpened pencil - no point

how about those puns loser
No need to be so blunt.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

komodo joe

Post by komodo joe » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Shio hime wrote:I didn't know I was a gril.
Role playing opportunity scuppered. :(
you could've been the cutest chef
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Flowing ginger locks and skeltal face

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:33 pm

excuse me i am also a girl

euan said so

my cutest is atomic

euan707

Post by euan707 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Here's the Roles which haven't yet been posted, if anyone's interested (in slightly edited format)

Mrs H
You are Mrs H.

48 years old, you married Mr H. in your early twenties. Since then, you have built up a successful career by working hard and have also somehow found time to have 3 children, all boys. However, around 5 years ago, your husband began to become detached from you and your children. Due to this, you started having an affair with one of the houses’ cooks (Cook 2, to be specific).

Cook 2 is terrified that Mr H will find out about your affair, and has begged you to run away with him, but you have insisted on staying, as you still have some element of loyalty towards your husband.

You know Cook 3’s mother, and are constantly in contact about how you can help her become a better cook.

On the night of your husband’s murder, you were put to bed by Maid and visited by Alexander in the Early Evening. You slept Perfectly, and heard nothing until morning.

As a stern but caring mother, your children look up to, with wary eyes to your iron fist. This means that, if you believe your child is misbehaving, you can ground them. This will prevent them from making any actions for the following day, including night visits or posting in the thread. This will also prevent them from being visited. You may do this once every 2 nights. This is an Early Evening Ability, and thus your action should be sent in during this period. Simply send me a PM with Evening X: Ground Y in the title.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your husband’s murder are caught and Cook 2 is still alive.
Jamie
You are Jamie.

You are Ross’s friend, and are in a secret relationship with him. You met him in Primary School and the pair of you started dating around 2 months ago. You want to tell everyone about it, but Ross is reluctant, claiming that his father, Mr H, is extremely homophobic. Understanding this, you agreed to keep it a secret until a future date.

Your parents died when you were young, and you’ve lived in an orphanage ever since. You live for the days you get to see your friends, especially Ross.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you spent the evening with Ross. You heard arguing in the Cook’s room during the Early Evening, followed by crying. You slept Perfectly and heard nothing.

You and Ross are in love and, if he should die, you will go into a state of grief and mourning. This will silence you for 2 days, preventing you from making any posts or movements. It will also prevent you from being visited.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught, your relationship is still a secret and Ross is still alive.
The Inspector
You are The Detective.

Called to investigate a murder, you find a family in dis-array. It’s your job to sort the truth from the lies, and arrest the culprit(s). However, that’s gonna be difficult, as you discover hidden alliances and hushed secrets.

At your side is your trusty sidekick, The Detective’s Assistant (except he's been cut). He’s here to question folks as well as help catch the culprit, so make sure you work well as a team.

You are the highest ranking person in the building during the day and, as such, you may ask 3 public questions during Teatime to any player. It is up to the player(s) how they respond, but all dialogue must be kept in the thread. This is a Teatime action and thus your questions should be posted during this period, and any discussion should be finished by the start of the Early Evening.

You may also trade 2 of your public questions for a Night Visit. This means you can visit any player during the Early Evening, and ask them 1 question, with 2 follow up questions privately. If the targeted player is absent, you will be notified of this. This is an Early Evening action, and thus your action should be sent during this period. These conversations will take place through PM. Simply PM me during the Teatime phase with Tea Time X: Trade Questions and the target of your private Questioning in the message itself.

If, at any point during the game, you feel confident you know who is responsible for this murder most fowl, you may take them away for questioning. From the phase you use this action, the player will be taken away for a full day. During this, they will only be able to communicate with you, and you with them. If, at the end of this period, you still believe them to be responsible, you may arrest them. This is a game ending action, so should be taken very seriously. If the suspect is not guilty, they will be returned to the game. You may use this action twice, however if after the second attempt, the culprit is not found, the game is over, and the majority of players, including you, will have lost. To use this action, PM me during any phase with Phase X: Question Y in the title. During the questioning time, you and the suspect can communicate privately during all phases.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught.
Aunt 1
You are Aunt 1.

After finding out about Mr H’s business plans around 5 years ago, you brought up the idea of going into business with him. To discuss this and further your plans, the two of you met regularly.

Upon arriving at the household, you recognise Cook 1 as your last cook, whom you fired after poor service. As of yet, however, you haven’t said anything to her.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you spent the evening in your room with Uncle 1. You were visited by Cook 4 in the early evening. You slept Badly, and heard footsteps outside your room during the Late Evening.

You have no abilities, and, as such, must use your cunning and sharp eye to help your family catch the culprit behind this murder most fowl.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught and Uncle 1 is still alive.
Grandfather 2
You are Grandfather 2.

You are Mr H’s father and, as such, you were very close to him. His death has left you devastated, as he was all you had left in the world.

You and your son got on very well. He trusted you with his greatest secrets, and told you his suspicions about his wife. He believes that Mrs H is cheating, but he doesn’t know who. He has compiled some evidence and placed it in the safe in the attic. As his father, he entrusted you with part of the key code. He did not tell you what was inside the safe. Opening the safe may have benefits, however it may also prove a major drawback.

Your Key Code is 11999.

You have bladder problems and need to pee regularly, therefore, when you visit, you are given a room closest to the toilet.

On the night of your son’s murder, you met the Butler on your way to the toilet during the Early Evening. Saying he was going for a drink, you let him on his way. On your way back, he was nowhere to be seen.

Your bladder condition continues to get worse. As such, you visit the toilet multiple times per night. This includes traversing the 1st floor many times a night and, as such, you will be informed of any movement on this floor during the Late Evening, and the character that is involved.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your son’s murder are caught and Mrs H is still alive.
Cook 4
You are Cook 4

You are the head chef of the household’s kitchen. As such, whenever something is wrong with the food, Mr H would blame you. Sick of this, you were planning to leave the position in the near future.

You are close to Cook 3, despite her erratic nature. The two of you are friendly, and this is the only thing keeping you from quitting right away. Once you have taught Cook 3 everything you know, you plan to leave.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you spent the evening in the Kitchen with the other cooks. Cook 3 left first, then you left to tend to Aunt and Uncle 1, then retired to your room, where you were third back, followed only by Cook 2. You slept Badly, and heard footsteps outside your room during the Late Evening.

As head chef, you are well aware of the equipment found in the kitchen.
Therefore, each night, you may Scan a player. This involves searching their person and their room. This is a Late Evening action and thus your action should be sent in during this period. Simply send me a PM with Night X: Scan Y in the title.

You and your fellow cooks can converse at any time in this "handy chat."

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught and Cook 3 is still alive.
Ross
You are Ross.

Born on 14/4/99, you are the eldest of the three children. While at school, you met Jamie, and you both instantly fell in love. Having been in this relationship now for around 2 months, you have kept it a secret from everyone, especially your father, who was notoriously homophobic.

On the night of your father’s murder, you went to your room to be alone with Jamie. In the early evening, you heard an argument coming from the Cook’s room, then someone walking past your door, sobbing. You did not hear any details from this argument, nor did you or Jamie investigate. You slept Perfectly, and heard nothing.

You and Jamie are in love and, if he should die, you will go into a state of grief and mourning. This will silence you for 2 days, preventing you from making any posts or movements. It will also prevent you from being visited.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your father’s murder are caught, your relationship is still a secret and Jamie is still alive.
Grandmother 1
You are Grandmother 1.

You are Mrs H’s mother and, as such, you are very close to her and her children. Around 1 month ago, you heard Ross in his room speaking to his friend, Jamie. From what you gathered, they are in a relationship, but were scared to tell anyone due to how homophobic Mr H is. As such, you haven’t mentioned this to anyone.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you were in your room with Grandfather 1. You were visited by Cook 1. You slept Badly, and heard footsteps outside during the Late Evening.

As a sickeningly kind Grandparent, you spoil all four children. As such, you can use sweets and such to Bribe any child into revealing part of their night action from the previous night. This may only be used on 1 child every 2 nights. This is a Late Evening action and thus your action should be sent in during this period. Simply send me a PM with Night X: Bribe Y in the title.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your son in law’s murder are caught and both Jamie and Ross are alive.
Uncle 2
You are Uncle 2.

You are Mr H’s brother. Around 5 years ago, your brother contacted you and told you about his suspicions. He told you that he suspected his wife of cheating on him, and that he was to keep an eye on her. He also told you that, if anything should happen to him, the safe in his attic would explain everything. He gave you part of the key to the safe. He did not tell you what is inside the safe. Opening the safe may have benefits, however it may also prove a major drawback.

Your Key code is 39956.

On the night of your brother’s murder, you were in your room with Aunt 2. You were check on by Cook 3. You slept Perfectly, and heard nothing.
You have no abilities and, as such, must depend on your wit and sharp eye to help your family catch the culprit behind this murder most fowl.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your brother’s murder are caught, the safe has been opened and Aunt 2 is still alive.
Grandfather 1
You are Grandfather 1.

You are Mrs H’s Father and, as such, you are very close to her. She has confided in you that she has been having an affair with Cook 2, but has pleaded with you not to tell anyone. Understanding this, you haven’t told anyone, not even Grandmother 1.

One night before Mr H’s murder, you walked in on Aunt 1 talking about how much she hated her husband, Uncle 1. Clearly drunk, you chose not to tell him about this.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you were in your room with Grandmother 1. You were visited by Cook 1. You slept Badly, and heard footsteps outside during the Late Evening.

As a sickeningly kind Grandparent, you spoil all four children. As such, you can use sweets and such to Bribe any child into revealing part of their night action from the previous night. This may only be used on 1 child every 2 nights. This is an Early Evening action and thus your action should be sent in during this period. Simply send me a PM with “Night X: Bribe Y” in the title.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your son in law’s murder are caught and Cook 2 is still alive.
Aunt 2
You are Aunt 2.

You have never met Mr or Mrs H. One evening before the murder, you drank too much, and started to yell obscene things about Uncle 2 (your husband). You thought you were alone during this; however you later found out that Grandfather 1 heard you.

On the night of Mr H’s murder, you were in your room with Uncle 2. You were checked on by Cook 3, who then left. You slept badly, and heard footsteps going upstairs, then back down shortly later during the Late Evening.

You have no abilities and, as such, must depend on your wit and sharp eye to help your family catch the culprit behind this murder most fowl.

You win the game if the culprit(s) to Mr H’s murder are caught.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

Pepsi Supreme
FKA Corin
Xbox Gamertag: Knight Corin
Steam ID: Corin

Post by Pepsi Supreme » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 pm

didn't you say he only had 2 arrests and one was wasted on uncle 2? how did i get arrested?

Decretum

Post by Decretum » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:57 pm

2 failed arrests.
>having 2 total arrests with 3 culprits nice joke m8

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Pepsi Supreme wrote:didn't you say he only had 2 arrests and one was wasted on uncle 2? how did i get arrested?
He essentially had 2 misses. If he hit a guilty then it didn't decrease the count.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:18 pm

You win the game if the culprit(s) to your father’s murder are caught, your relationship is still a secret and Jamie is still alive.
Never forget I lost before even reading my role PM.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious