JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
Post Reply
User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Decretum » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Uh you both need to get your cosplays sorted first before I'll touch you
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
jimbob555
Posts: 1841
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by jimbob555 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 pm

gg ez mid

enjoyed the mafias silly logic when we went to lynch connor
Image

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1841
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Shio hime » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:29 pm

jimbob555 wrote:gg ez mid

enjoyed the mafias silly logic when we went to lynch connor
Quick let's all reveal ourselves to save him!!
Decretum wrote:Uh you both need to get your cosplays sorted first before I'll touch you
Could cosplay Asuka np np
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
fluffyKittan
Posts: 2087
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by fluffyKittan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 pm

On a serious note I would like to vote Jimbob for best villager, felt he played a pretty solid game and did a lot of poking about. Nun as well.

On a more serious note:

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting by Lt. Dol Grenn of the TSF

Image
Image
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Decretum » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 pm

jimbob555 wrote:gg ez mid

enjoyed the mafias silly logic when we went to lynch connor
Agreed ez katka
Shio hime wrote:
Decretum wrote:Uh you both need to get your cosplays sorted first before I'll touch you
Could cosplay Asuka np np
xopowo

et tu, pie?
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
PiGreat
Posts: 1110
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:00 pm
NNID: PiGreat
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5928-1641
PSN ID: PiGreat
Steam ID: PiGreat

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by PiGreat » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 pm

i already told you i'm doing HF Shirou one of the days and probably Yoshikage Kira on the other
RichardUK wrote:I don't believe anyone is actually poor in this country
Image
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

User avatar
komodo joe
Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by komodo joe » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:02 am

cosplay is, without exaggeration, one of the worst sins a human being can commit
Image
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

User avatar
PiGreat
Posts: 1110
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:00 pm
NNID: PiGreat
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5928-1641
PSN ID: PiGreat
Steam ID: PiGreat

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by PiGreat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:06 am

if you're expecting me to disagree with you you've got another thing coming
RichardUK wrote:I don't believe anyone is actually poor in this country
Image
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Decretum » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 am

PiGreat wrote:i already told you i'm doing HF Shirou one of the days and probably Yoshikage Kira on the other
This is not acceptable absolutely not xopowo
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1841
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Shio hime » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:15 am

komodo joe wrote:cosplay is, without exaggeration, one of the worst sins a human being can commit
tru
but i wud make a sek c gril
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Decretum » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:38 am

asuka is acceptable to the god known as tokui sorangley
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
Met
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Met » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:27 am

Gg. Tested Jen found him guilty. Tested Guwuh found him innocent and told him then he did nothing with the info so I decided to take a risk because I didn't want to die without it getting out and spoke to Rik. Guessed it would be OK since he was talking about how suspicious Jenova was anyway.

Oh well, I did my part. Go me.
Image
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

User avatar
JenovaPX
Posts: 6364
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:58 pm
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by JenovaPX » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:57 am

Better than Rik claiming to know I was innocent because he jailed me for a night. Just good job on that one.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

User avatar
Nintendo Ninja
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:23 am

Met wrote:Gg. Tested Jen found him guilty. Tested Guwuh found him innocent and told him then he did nothing with the info so I decided to take a risk because I didn't want to die without it getting out and spoke to Rik. Guessed it would be OK since he was talking about how suspicious Jenova was anyway.

Oh well, I did my part. Go me.
Was this before or after you cleared me btw? Because I swear you said you didn't contact anyone else which is why I was so up for lynching Guwuh. Especially seeing as he responded so weirdly to the cop contacting him.

User avatar
Rik
Posts: 3666
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 pm
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Rik » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:24 am

JenovaPX wrote:Better than Rik claiming to know I was innocent because he jailed me for a night. Just good job on that one.
Other way around, I said I jailed you one night because I thought you were innocent. In hindsight not the best move regardless but hey
Gg village anyway, especially Diddy because boy did you gooseberry fool us over
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

User avatar
Met
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by Met » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Nintendo Ninja wrote:
Met wrote:Gg. Tested Jen found him guilty. Tested Guwuh found him innocent and told him then he did nothing with the info so I decided to take a risk because I didn't want to die without it getting out and spoke to Rik. Guessed it would be OK since he was talking about how suspicious Jenova was anyway.

Oh well, I did my part. Go me.
Was this before or after you cleared me btw? Because I swear you said you didn't contact anyone else which is why I was so up for lynching Guwuh. Especially seeing as he responded so weirdly to the cop contacting him.
I don't recall saying I hadn't told anyone else, but yeah, it was before your results came in.
Image
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

User avatar
DiddyJr
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Mafia [Village win]

Post by DiddyJr » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:35 pm

and once again, the day is saved
regg is a tory, pass it on

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest