Dei2: God Harder (Still Accepting New Gods)

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
adamguy

Re: Dei2: God Harder (Still Accepting New Gods)

Post by adamguy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:47 pm

I ring my bell once more, and a glorious shining light befalls the blanks. All who shine are sustained, they do not need food or water or sleep, they can continue to adventure. The bell continues to ring, all who hear it are blessed by its sweet song. I tell my blanks to expand their base, their home. I send them North, where hopefully they find something worthwhile.

General Action: Modify bell, all who hear its sweet sound require no food or rest.
Domain Action: Inspire the Blanks to expand the base and venture North.
“you taste so delicious girl” he says and I simply melt - kerr9000

Teair

Post by Teair » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 pm

General Action 1: Intervention
Teach my Blanks one of the languages shown in the Tome, revealing to them a new random skill
General Action 2: Inspiration
Inspire the Blanks to look up at the night sky and gain concepts of navigation and seasons through star cycles
Domain Action: Epiphany
One of my clerics sees a vision in a dream and is taught the knowledge of arcitecture
I'm a little Teair-pot short and stout
TheHarrisonKaye: His name is Teair, his avatar's hair is fair

LoopyLobster

Post by LoopyLobster » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:11 am

Unhappy with the exhaustion that my people are feeling, I make it so that dancing won't make them tired. (Domain Action)

I then place a massive fancy lightshow on top of the Discotemple that I placed earlier, to inspire and gather more Blanks to my cause. (General)

Drakeknight

Post by Drakeknight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:13 am

November 4th - Turn 4

The Clown
With a new sense of leadership, community, and pride, your followers are exhausting the Prankster's Paradise of its rewards and forming tight bonds. Their communication, especially in regards to construction and collaboration, is becoming more sophisticated.

Holy Robbie
With few cares, fruit and fish provided for them, and teachings of love, your followers are becoming quite pleasant people. Around midday, about a third of them begin passively radiating a song on loop, all synced together.

The Mighty Shlorg
Your newly-christened Shlorgites seem to be quite enjoying their lives. Their cookery is improving constantly, especially under the guidance of the High Chef, and those fulfilled of food now have another pleasure of the flesh to turn to.

Cosmia
Now with two skills to master for social position, the complexities of society are beginning to show themselves. Most of your followers are starting to favour either the spear or the lyre, with a slight tendency to copy the leader of the same gender. The leaders themselves have taken to hanging around together, though they seem uninterested in learning one another's skills at all.

Jong-Gyeol
Interested in the new plantlife, your Blanks are now more willing to roam away from the river to investigate them. They seem to find the extremely deadly fruit delicious, blissfully unaware that it is only the grace of god that keeps it from killing them. A few of the more industrious ones seem to be becoming aware of the varied usages a stick could have, and what part sap could play in making one thing stick to another thing when you wanted it to.

Hesupia
The experience of learning to hunt together seems to bring your followers closer; not strictly like friends, but more like beasts in the same pack. They also seem to look up to their leader more now that they have imparted this wisdom upon them.

Irritaritor
Having been singled out as a bit of a cock, the rest of the tribe have taken to avoiding or insulting the High Prick. Robobeth, for his part, seems resigned to his lot, and happy at least that his god touched him in some way. And when they talk eton mess about him he feels better about poking them with the stick.

Incus
It is becoming ever more clear from this heightened view that there is little in the sky to find, and not much more on the ground. Their lack of hunger and weariness, though, seems to be giving your followers an odd sense of calm and contentment.

Ysard
With the knowledge of weaving gained from the Tome, a great many of your followers seem eager to find materials with which to practise the art. More immediately useful though is their mastery of language, allowing the new master architect to describe his visions of building a town for them all. This idea seems to enrapture all but the few too immersed by the idea of journeying out in to the world that the stars have instilled in them.

The Master of Ceremonies
With the shackles of exhaustion removed, your people are dancing pretty much all the time; they're barely sleeping, in fact, but this doesn't seem to be affecting them. There seems to be an undercurrent of frustration, though; while they are dancing, and enjoying it, and have no need for anything else, there seems to be the feeling that there is nothing to dance towards.

Domain Gauntlet! - Sexuality
With many gods granting their followers the ability to reproduce sexually, it's time for the first Domain Gauntlet; a sort of domain giveaway, when it looks like multiple gods could be a good fit for a new domain. The requirements are as follows: You must-
*Have a second tile with followers in it
*Have followers capable of sexual reproduction
*Perform an Action or Actions proving you worthy of the title God of Sexuality
The Gauntlet will end at the start of Day 7, when I will grant the domain to the god most worthy. Best of luck.

Updated Map
"Once wrote a lesbian fanfic involving me and Sir Bowser. It was kinda hot." - Wrathy, on Drakeknight
Buy my eton mess.

ABoxerWhoIsPacifist
PSN ID: Riainjmp
Steam ID: B-Bomb

Post by ABoxerWhoIsPacifist » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:28 am

Domain Action - "I looketh upon my peopleth with disgust, as I realizeth that they are too content with each othereth. To rectifyeth this, I get Robobeth to teacheth my peopleyhe ways of the pricketh."
(High Prick Robob teaches the masses how to be pricks)

General Action - "I eyeth up land to the easteth of my bordereth. I shall purchaseth it. I shall sendeth halfeth of my populationeth.
(Occupy land O4, sending 25 of my population over)
(

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:06 am

As I seem to have missed yesterday I'll rock 3 things.

Domain intervention: shape the world into a realm of jagged peaks and shallow lakes seemingly at random with a similar appearance throughout leading to few distinctive landmarks.

General epiphany: appear before the current champion Bluehide hunter and provide him with deeper understanding of the whisperings. I promote him as my prophet.

General inspiration: under the guidance of my prophet allow them to develop a language amongst themselves.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Teair

Post by Teair » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Domain: Inspiration: Inspire the Star-Gazers to suggest two factions. One to go North East to study the stars and further themselves in pursuit of knowledge, another to build a homeland using the gifts of architecture.

General: Intervention: Allow my blanks to procreate so that both factions may procreate and grow

Hyperteck

Post by Hyperteck » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:51 pm

The Clown looks upon the land. He is so proud of his little Pranksters, but this is not enough. The whole world must know the beauty of pranks.

Domain Action - Intervention: Prankster's World. The Clown fills the entire world with Pranking Pods much like those in the Prankster's Paradise, to the extent where a Blank would find it hard to avoid getting pranked when simply going for a walk. However, these pods don't contain rewards, and can only act as trophies.

General Action - Inspiration: There are many dangers in this world. With Gods of War, Insanity, Death, Irritation... The Pranksters would have to learn to defend themselves. The Clown teaches his followers the concept and use of a Harmful Prank. Harmful Pranks place more emphasis on being hidden and doing physical damage. For example, a regular pit trap prank would simply have the victim fall into some harmless goo. A pit trap Harmful Prank might drop them into dangerous acid, or a pile of knives. The Clown encourages the Pranksters to plan out how they might perform such a prank, and use the supplies from the Trickster's Funhouse to make prototypes. He stresses that they should be extremely careful to avoid hurting themselves or each other. He would supply them with things to use their developing skills on later, he promised.
Escalator elevator.
Guwuh: everyone must have me sigged

Robbie

Post by Robbie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Domain- I the mighty god Robbie will teach my followers a feeling, anger.

General- I mighty the mighty god Robbie, will also place cows into the area as another source of food for my followers.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Day 4: THRAK
Tomorrow I shall ask the leader to leave the Bulwark, but first I need to put a few more finishing touches on my plan.

Domain Action - Inspiration I further alter the chitin of my Rapakites so that it may automatically blend in with its surroundings, decreasing the visibility of my children, and hopefully their survivability.

General Action - Intervention I create a dense forest surrounding the Bulwark, filled with game for our hunt tomorrow.

slorp

Post by slorp » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 pm

The blanks seem less devoid of character than they were in the beginning. Henceforth, they shall be known as Blands.
General - Intervention Cosmia comes down to its people and selects a Bland who favours neither the spear or the lyre, but handles them both well (not like a master or anything, just good at both), he tells them that this Bland shall lead a new expedition to new lands. Selecting a group of 20 (10 men and 10 women, including the expedition leader) Cosmia sets them on the way to the lands of E21. (Based on the ways rivers work can the river pass through this tile too?)
Domain - Inspiration Cosmia teaches its people how to sing a gentle lullaby-like song. With their new vocal abilities the Blands discover its many uses eg. the hunters find it helpful in lulling prey into an almost sleep-like state making it easier to catch prey than ever before. It even helps solve disputes in the village, as although it doesn't cause Blands to sleep, it makes them calmer and generally more pleasant.

PiGreat
NNID: PiGreat
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5928-1641
PSN ID: PiGreat
Steam ID: PiGreat

Post by PiGreat » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Day 4 - Continue
The first Day of Observation was over, and Pithtalium was impressed by how its people were progressing. As such, it was time to take further action.

Domain Action - Intervention: The small animals of the First Forest and the Great Grass Plain begin to show the first signs of evolution, the primitive amphibians and reptiles spawning ever-so-slightly different young: thicker skin, for example.

General Action - Inspiration: Somewhere, in the Great Grass Plain, a Blank starts craving food. But the First Forest is several miles out, and it's almost night time - she's growing tired, and will no doubt soon fall asleep. Desperate for a last meal before bed, the Blank fumbles around on the ground in search of low-growing vegetation, but instead finds only loose pieces of wood and flints. Suddenly, she has an idea. What if she were to combine the flints and the wood? It would make finding food much easier, and the prospect of using a sharp tool to hunt safely is an appealing one, indeed...

General Action - Epiphany: The First Forest is becoming quieter, now; the sounds of the day are disappearing into the winds of the night and the small community of Blanks are settling down. One of them, for a while now, has shown great initiative in taking leadership of the group, forming small bands of scavengers and promoting expansion of the tribe.
As the Blank directs the others to their designated spots, a staff somehow appears in his hand. The staff is made of a large bone, larger than any creature currently living on the continent, and topped with a large, horned skull. The body of the staff is wrapped by an intricate pattern of flowers and branches, latticed but leaving enough open spaces to make the bone core within visible. Stranger still than this is the fact the Primal Blank could swear it was talking to it.
"You have done well in such a short time, child. After adapting to a new land, you have managed to shepherd others along that path, and for that I am truly grateful. It would be an honour if you were to serve as my prophet, to inform your kin of the changes I make and the Plan I have. And, above all, you must make certain that the rules of nature go unbroken, by not only others, but by yourself too."
RichardUK wrote:I don't believe anyone is actually poor in this country
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Domain Epiphany -

I grant one of my followers an audience with me and impart unto him greater knowledge about myself and death. I inform him of it's role in the world and the role of death and the role of my followers in the world. I mark this person as my representative and the leader of my people so he can instruct them of my will.

General Inspiration -

I grant my followers the gift of language so that they can better share their thoughts with each other allowing greater cognitive growth among themselves.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Post by Rik » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:11 pm

General Inspiration - The Mighty Shlorg was growing bored of His Orchard and wished for His people to expand into new territory, to explore lands that even He had not cast His eye over. For now though, He would settle for the next tile over. Lo, He descended to adress His people once more, and the Shlorglites did gather round the Green Giant that walked among them. The Shlorg greeted His High Chef, and asked of her the names of the ten most adventurous Shlorglites in her tribe. The selected Shlorglites were gathered, and unto each the Shlorg did impart a single Pea. The Peas did melt into the hands of the Shlorglites as soon as they were grasped, and on each of their foreheads did appear a green dot. "Sexy time as a method of reproduction has its benefits, but it really is rather slow. So you lot will now reproduce asexually, so long as you feed yourselves well. You and your offspring will be like peas in a pod."

Epiphany - "Now, the reason I wanted the most adventurous of you is that I want you to head on over to one of the neighbouring tiles and populate it quickly and efficiently. Don't mind which one, just keep away from those lunatics that Met is looking after." And so, the ten selected Shlorglites, who had dubbed themselves the Peaoneers, did set out into the unknown Frontier, cheered on by the rest of their tribe. The Shlorg looked on His work, and it was tasty.
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

Drakeknight

Post by Drakeknight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:55 am

November 5th - Turn 5

Irritaritor
Having been taught the ways of dickishness, a growing number of your Blanks adopt the practise and begin alienating their fellows. Those who preferred when they were nice to each other have begun to band together, whereas elsewhere bonds of kinship are broken down. Those most committed to being dicks, quite upset by everyone else suddenly not liking them, have taken to following Robobeth around.

Metsiquan
Now that your followers have a language, they understand the whispers of the wood on a deeper level. They seem to believe that the whispering is louder and clearer in the presence of your prophet, and so take to following them around, hunched and listening intently.

Ysard
In the North-East, the handful of star-gazers seem to content to study the night's sky, observing how it changes little as they move. At home, your followers make do with woven sheets of branches to fabricate the buildings the Architect describes, but their crudeness and lack of grandeur seem only to irritate the architect more than if they had simply not been built at all. They are functional huts, but they are not sublime.

The Clown
Many of your pranksters seem uneasy with the idea of hurting people with their pranks- properly hurting people. A worrying few seem quite at home with the idea, and take to it with delight.

Holy Robbie
After it's absence in the morning, more of your followers begin to radiate the song again, but fewer than did so yesterday. With their new intimacy with anger, many of them seem to be growing frustrated with the song, each other, and the world in general. This will occasionally manifest in kicking the dirt or shaking.

Hesupia
While they already said little to each other, their new camouflage makes it all the easier for your Rapakites to simply pass by one another in their business without speaking. When they notice each other they tend to simply give curt acknowledgement.

Cosmia
The jack of both trades leads your Blands downriver to a new settlement. With the prank pods put in place by The Clown and the changes to terrain made by Metsiquan, the journey is inconvenient but not delayed substantially. Meanwhile the lullaby brings the players more esteem with the hunters, who are able to use their musical talents in the forest. The musical leader, in fact, is getting quite some attention from the female Blands, which the huntress seems keen to discourage.

Pithtalium
Your followers are growing. The use of tools is spreading, and in particular those that dwell in the First Forest are becoming faster, stronger, and more skillful. Under the guidance of the Primal, they are happily settling into their niche as an apex predator.

Jong-Gyeol
With language and a prophet, your followers come to a point of understanding of their place in the world and the god they serve. In discovering they are privileged to be free of drowning and to taste the toxic fruit without ill effect, they seem to become quite proud and content with their place in the world.

The Mighty Shlorg
The Peaoneers eagerly head off to new lands, impeded only slightly by suddenly mountainous terrain and divine pranks. Separate from their orchard, though, they find themselves largely unable to feed themselves. Back at home, a small amount of Bluehides drift over from the lands of Metsiquan's followers, and an industrious few Shlorglites catch and slaughter a couple. The meat seems to be a hit, and there is thought being given to ways of acquiring a steady supply.

Updated Map
"Once wrote a lesbian fanfic involving me and Sir Bowser. It was kinda hot." - Wrathy, on Drakeknight
Buy my eton mess.

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 am

Well, reproduction should probably be a thing, I guess.

I will inspire my prophet and his followers to begin carving crude effigies of humans out of the whispering wood. I then intervene and allow a ritual to be performed by the priest which will impart some of a subject's sanity into the effigy, nudging the subject into the bittersweet mercy of insanity and bringing the statue to life.

Sex is too boring, so yeah, basically sanity powered Pinnochios.

I'll begin advancing at some point, just building up a society so I can tear it down for now.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 am

Day 5: Tusk
Time to expand our numbers.

Domain Action - Inspiration: Noting the lack of language between my Rapakites, I grant them the ability to produce and analyse a wide amount of pheromones.

General Action - Epiphany I ask of the leader a simple task; to lead his tribe to glory in the forest I have made for them. However, I add in the conditions that any blanks they see are not to be attacked unless they attack first, and that they should probably try not to slaughter all the game in a single day.

Teair

Post by Teair » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:48 pm

General: Intervention Raise a great Mountain full of minerals and Limestone in A23 for the Star Gazers to call home. This Mountain will be known as Mount Geimur

Domain: Inspiration: I give my Blanks the knowledge needed to decipher the Tome's pages concerning the shaping and mining of stones and Minerals. This includes tools needed to mine such minerals and how to create them.

ABoxerWhoIsPacifist
PSN ID: Riainjmp
Steam ID: B-Bomb

Post by ABoxerWhoIsPacifist » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Not up for Irritaritor dialogue atm)

General - Build basic wooden huts in both my houses for my little pricks to call home.

Domain - Construct a long house in the original tile and call it 'The Conglomerate Of Cock-Heads'. It is my domain's main government building of sorts. It's in the shape of a dick because annoying. Asexual reproduction ceremonies and meetings are held here. Robob resides at the 'far end'.

slorp

Post by slorp » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Domain - Inspiration Put the sexy sensuous slow jam on again, making it heard through ALL of Blandland (ie. the 2 tiles I occupy), thus putting the Blands in a mood to (ahem) reproduce and put aside past grudges.
General - Intervention Have some homes put up for the Blands in both tiles, a sophisticated sort of wooden hut. Enough for 100 Blands in each tile

LoopyLobster

Post by LoopyLobster » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:13 pm

General - Intervention

Seeing the Discotechiqians in disarray over lack of a common goal, I summon from the walls of the Discotemple a large slab, with my three decrees written upon it. These are the plans that my Blanks are to follow, and for all their lives to be aimed towards. They are:
1. Dance, party, be happy
2. Spread the joy
3. Make the Master proud

General - Inspiration

I gift upon my people as a whole the ability to talk in a really relaxed, jazzy way. It isn't any slower than a normal voice, but it just sounds a lot calmer.

Domain - Epiphany

I gift the Partymaster a mystical microphone, which only he is able to use, to communicate the needs of the Discotechiqians to his God.

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:46 pm

General - Inspiration

I can't be bothered to think of a fun way of procreation so I'll just split them off into two sexes capable of reproducing. I'll also throw in a third, hermaphroditic sex that can reproduce with either of the other two sexes too. Because I can.

Domain - Epiphany

I'll inspire my followers think of possible means of defense using the materials available to them, giving them the idea to use the lethal toxins and sticks to make reasonably rudimentary but effective toxic spears for the impending introduction of animals.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Drakeknight

Post by Drakeknight » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 am

November 6th - Turn 5

Metsiquan
Your people quite happily apply their carpentry skills to the working of whisperwood into people shapes, then gladly siphon their own sanity into them to bring them to life. Neither vessel is left with a full deck to play with, but they both seem to get by.

Hesupia
Communicating via pheromones and following the patterns they rehearsed in the Bulwark, your tribe move swiftly and hunt efficiently. There seems to be practically no difficulty in killing the beasts of the forests, and at the leader's call the hunt simply grinds to a halt in seconds. Collecting their haul of carcasses, the Rapakites silently return to their home.

Ysard
The Star-Gazers, with the new knowledge spread to them, begin works on setting up a mine to provide their home with stone. Awaiting this delivery, the Architects begin laying out foundations for their homes and a temple to house the Tome.

Irritaritor
The idea of organised prickishness is floated with the new Conglomerate built, and Robob leads the talks in how best to efficiently and fairly be cocks. The leading notion is to have a pariah lottery to decide who will be the victim of dickery every day.

Cosmia
With the jams playing, the Huntress sees fit to lead the Lyrist away from the crowds of Blands and into a house at the centre of the village. I don't feel like I really need to tell you how they spent their time in there. Much of the rest of the tribe seems to be growing similarly enamoured with one another.

The Master of Ceremonies
The new commandments seem to satisfy restlessness in many of your followers; if the Master says it is enough to be happy and spread the joy, then it must be so. Others, though, still seem listless. The Partymaster raises his microphone, and beseeches you thusly; “Hey, Master, man, some of us humble cats down here think maybe there's something missing, you dig? Like they can party, but then what? I'm sure you can handle it. Peace, Master.”

Jong-Gyeol
While the introduction of genitals gives them pause for thought, the notion of a weapon seems to capture the imagination of your blanks. By the end of the day there are multiple designs and fashions of spear produced by various blanks, tipped with the sap from the toxic trees.

Updated Map
Buy my eton mess.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 am

Day 6: Wet Sand
Didn't expect the Rapakites to hunt so well. Yet I suppose this is one occasion I can take joy in being wrong.

Domain Action - Epiphany: Yesterday's hunt has taught me that my Rapakites need more renewable creatures to hunt. Selecting a surviving beast from yesterday, I alter her genes to make her an extremely capable broodmother, and mark her with pheromones telling the Rapakites she is not to be harmed.

General Action - Intervention: I make a river through my domain I expand the Bulwark with a tunnel and another underground vault at N-14, capable of holding more Rapakites.

Robbie

Post by Robbie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Domain- I'll inspire my 10 of my blanks to head southwards in hope of expansion.

General- I mighty Robbie will create a church for my followers to worship me.