Tsunade Makes Stuff.

Show off your creativity! Also come here for signature and avatar requests, community projects and competitions.
Tsunade

Tsunade Makes Stuff.

Post by Tsunade » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:53 pm

I've been making random stuff for ages now, mainly video game stuff, and it's taken me a little while to decide whether I should post up my stuff on here or not. In the end I just thought "gooseberry fool it". So here's a few of the items I've made within the past year. If you want to see any of my upcoming stuff (I have about 5 projects on the go right now) check out my Facebook page called Mog Makes Stuff, it's where I normally post my upcoming projects and I sometimes sell some of the stuff I've made. Here's the link to all my stuff I've made so far...: http://www.facebook.com/MogMakesStuff/

Anywho, here's a few of the things I've done... (put in spoilers as some of the images are quite big)

This is one of 3 LoZ boxes I've made. All 3 of them are now gone. I haven't used a stencil, they're all done by hand.

A Chu chu from LoZ, I'm still in 2 minds onto whether I should make any others at the moment, though I loved making this little guy!

This is one of the boxes I'm currently working on, Link is painted on one of the sides and I'm currently wondering whether I should paint Ravio inside the box lid or make a mini figure of him to put inside it...

This is my fluffy chocobo I made last year, he took forever! He's currently sat on the fireplace.

Smeargle with it's own mini canvas. I was really pleased with how this turned out, seeing as his feet didn't want to keep him up at one point!

This took me about 6 hours to do, I ran out of green beads twice and almost knocked it off the table I was working on at the time! This is now hanging up at my friends place.

I was so happy with how this Link turned out, especially his shield! I was going to make him little bombs and stuff but it was too fiddly in the end.

This is my little LoZ Ocarina of Time kit I made. The Navi had a bell inside it that rang when you shook her.

These took ages, I managed to mess up 3 of these and had to remake them, then the iron wasn't hot enough...

She was so much fun to make, my friend really wanted me to make her for him. Still haven't got round to make Latios though!

One of my best friends asked for this little Deino, I was so pleased with how he finally turned out, since his neck kept snapping off. I can't quite remember how I managed to keep it on in the end.
And this is what I'm also working on at the moment...

I know it doesn't look like much at the moment. I need to go over the tree trunks again, and the items need to be a bit more detailed. The leaves themselves are going to be made from felt and glued onto the box, which I'm in the process of doing. I've also included the Cheshire cat in the lid, so when you open it up, all you can see is his face grinning at you. Hopefully at the end this Alice in Wonderland box will look great once I've finished it.

All figurines are made of something called "air dough". It moulds like play doh but dries hard, yet still really light. It's my favourite material to use. I've tried using normal air drying clay before, but I find that I can't get the same results, and the items at the end are nowhere near as good quality at the end. I also use acrylic paint when I'm painting, I find the colours come out a lot brighter than oils or watercolours.

So... Any criticism would be accepted. I spend hours of my free time on this stuff. Also, if you want me to make something, just let me know.

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: Tsunade Makes Stuff.

Post by Vtheyoshi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Damn, you're really talented

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Vtheyoshi wrote:Damn, you're really talented
Thanks so much! I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, so some of these took forever to do...

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Post by OrangeRakoon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm

These are really great, very cool to see!

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:43 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:These are really great, very cool to see!
Thanks ever so much!

GuitarHero
NNID: GuitarHero
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6500-8091
Steam ID: fdob001

Post by GuitarHero » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Tsunade wrote:
Is it just me or is this really suggestive? :lol:

But yeah, I definitely agree these are really cool. I can see why you say these take a long time!

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:17 pm

GuitarHero wrote:
Tsunade wrote:
Is it just me or is this really suggestive? :lol:

But yeah, I definitely agree these are really cool. I can see why you say these take a long time!
I've never looked at him that way, it's meant to be his tail... though looking at it now it is kind of suggestive :lol:

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:13 am

These are awesome, especially the ChuChu, Zelda&Hylia and the Green Green Kirby pic. Keep uploading!

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:11 am

I'll upload when I've updated the stuff I'm making... I've been busy lately being social for once so once I'm back to working on my stuff I'll defo update this.

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 pm

*Sorry for the double post*

Painted a couple more boxes/crates the other day... (in spoiler boxes as the pics are large, which is ironic as the crates are about the size of my fist)

Unga Bunga
Mario "?" box
As well as a Pokeball themed small chest of drawers...

*Current project*
And I'm currently working on this one, hence why I need a soldering iron. The work has moved on since this was taken. The Chandelure has been painted and the box has purple flames coming up the sides of the box. I have yellow LEDs in the eye holes and purple ones on each flame with three on it's head. The switch is on the side of the lid and I have the clip to put inside, I literally just need to solder the circuit together to get this working and complete!

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Post by OrangeRakoon » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:59 am

The Unga Bunga crate and ? box are great - what are you using them for?

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:16 am

I'm probably going to try to sell them later on in the year. I just paint them for the fun of it all really, I don't do much with them once they're completed seeing as I don't have much room to display them. I want to do more like those two but unfortunately I can't find any of those mini crates anywhere now, I only have the one left and I can't seem to decide whether to make it into another crash crate, a mario one or something from a different game.