Troggy's Gallery of Awful Art

Show off your creativity! Also come here for signature and avatar requests, community projects and competitions.
Troggy
NNID: Ultramegatrogdor
3DS Friend Code: 0989-1858-5244

Troggy's Gallery of Awful Art

Post by Troggy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello folks!

You may remember that not too long ago, that I had a webcomic called Overload. It was a rubbish webcomic to say the least, which has since been deleted off it's host site and left to rot on one of Reddit's cringe subreddits.
This rubbish comic above was one of them. God, was it rubbish. It got such reviews on this forum as:
your webcomic is eton mess troggy
Since then, I've abandoned this shipwreck of a comic and looked elsewhere for my art, with me more recently doing art requests in the chat of an online radio station. I figured I'd post them here, along with some more rubbish if I draw in the future.

Jet Set Radio Live Art Requests:
^This one was featured on the DJ Professor K twitter account, where it got some decent popularity. I think Hideki Naganuma might of retweeted it, I don't remember.
Image Image Image Image
SONM Art Requests and Other SONM Rubbish:
^Remember this? This was the comic that got me the Christmas badge on my profile. It's absolutely atrocious, but I'm putting it here, regardless.
Image Image Image Image Image
^All of these above were drawn for Retro Week, as art requests. Chuck D Head was the exception, as I originally drew him for a failed plan to review a couple of Mega Drive games.
General Gubbins:
Image Image
Hopefully I can do some more art in the future. In the meantime, tell me what you guys think of my art! How can I improve in the future? I'd like to know!
Last edited by Troggy on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SONM Robot Wars
"are you actually braindead or do you just really enjoy batman's penis in your mouth" - Decretum

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Re: Troggy's Gallery of Awful Art

Post by OrangeRakoon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:47 am

You're improvement from the art in the Overload comic is already massively obvious, so I don't think you should put yourself down so much. I especially like the robot at the end there!
Also this is the best: