Parallel's Graphics

Show off your creativity! Also come here for signature and avatar requests, community projects and competitions.
Parallel
PSN ID: MikeChrisA
Xbox Gamertag: Lights Cycles

Parallel's Graphics

Post by Parallel » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:35 pm

So I started getting properly into graphic design about a year ago after taking Media at A Level. Now I mostly design things like album covers, logos and posters for music artists and producers. Thought I'd share with ya'll since there doesn't seem to be much of this sort of stuff on this board.

Here's some of my favourite designs I've done. Obviously are compressed and stuff so not full res.

Here's the latest one I've done as well

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Re: Parallel's Graphics

Post by OrangeRakoon » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:57 pm

These are all really nice, fantastic stuff. Definitely at a professional/usable standard!

H.Kazuhira
NNID: H.Kazuhira

Post by H.Kazuhira » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:45 am

You are legit. These are pure eye candy.
I am the reason, the answer and the problem.
Twitter

Parallel

Post by Parallel » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:34 am

Cheers for the nice comments guys, genuinely means a lot <3

Here's something I'm working on for someone at the moment, may or may not be the final piece

(yes it's v similar to the last one but w/e)

H.Kazuhira
NNID: H.Kazuhira

Post by H.Kazuhira » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 am

I love the purple colours you use, it's very eye catching. Visually draws you in.
I am the reason, the answer and the problem.
Twitter

Tentacle

Post by Tentacle » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 am

You could easily do branding for YouTube and Twitch channels, charge £5/20 a pop and you can turn a simple hobby into a side-form of income.

Parallel

Post by Parallel » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Tentacle wrote:You could easily do branding for YouTube and Twitch channels, charge £5/20 a pop and you can turn a simple hobby into a side-form of income.
I'm already making these for electronic artists through soundcloud and such. Usually charge £30 upwards so it is a nice form of income on the side! Never thought about doing graphics for YouTube or Twitch channels though, might have to look into that

Tentacle

Post by Tentacle » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Parallel wrote:
Tentacle wrote:You could easily do branding for YouTube and Twitch channels, charge £5/20 a pop and you can turn a simple hobby into a side-form of income.
I'm already making these for electronic artists through soundcloud and such. Usually charge £30 upwards so it is a nice form of income on the side! Never thought about doing graphics for YouTube or Twitch channels though, might have to look into that
You have overlays, banners, avatars and even video-thumbnails to work with. If you have a tumblr for these designs and commissions, send it my way and I'll tweet it out to some folk.