& so a new Nuzlocke adventure begins. Yay adventure!
Pokémon Y is the game of choice, let's go & finish this title. Nuzlocke style!
Before I begin, of course I need establish my rules for this Nuzlocke;
Of course there's the standard faire:
- Of any Pokémon is knocked out, it will counted as "dead" I MUST either boxed 'em & never use them again, or just be released.
- Only one Pokémon to be caught per area. The Pokémon must be the first one I see too. So if I see a Pichu in Route 3, the area is done with. No Psyduck for me. *Hears NintenDoof get a sadface*
- I must nickname every Pokémon I catch to add attachment.
- No trading or breeding of any kind. Only fight with what you caught or what are gifted to you.
Here the added rules to make a little more interesting:
- The species clause is in affect; Meaning if can only catch one Pokémon particular species, this over rides "The Pokémon must be the first I seen" to an extent.
For example, of I catch a Caterpie in the forest, but on route 3, the first Pokémon I see is a Caterpie, I can skip & try to find something else.
This clause also restricts the Pokémon I can catch greatly, so long game can be quite a challenge in it's self...
- My starter Pokémon & I are life-linked; Simply meaning; I always have my starter in my party & if it dies, it's game over.
- Pokémon I receive from someone like the Professor do not count as "caught" they count them as gifted, so I can catch another in that area. (this includes Eggs, even though I won't be breeding anything myself)
- If a choice comes up, it will be randomly selected through dice or a coin. This includes, but not exclusive to; my starting gender & Starter Pokémon. Just to mix it up a bit.
- No Legendaries in the party. This is OP & bloody stupid. If I catch a legendary like Zygarde, it will be boxed & never be used.
- Lastly, shiny Pokémon; As they're so rare, if I see one I have the option if using it instead of the Pokémon I catch in that area already.
That said, if I don't choose to insert into my party, I will catch it. For the record; I won't try in anyway to force a shiny encounter such as chaining.
Anyway, let's begin!
"Are you a Boy or a Girl?" A hear you ask?
Well, let's flip a coin & find out.
Since boys have "tails" let's go with that. I am a boy in this Adventure. Yay for penis!
Complexion; time for a dice roll.
1 & 2 for the first, 3 & 4 for the second choice & so on...
Let's see here.
One. Okay, the Aryan it is.
Name? Let's make it *rolls two dice (6D)* eight letters.
Shall I roll a dice for the rest of this? I don't see why not? XD
Random number generator, with 26 letters, let's see the now:
19, so "S".
9 is "I"
21 is "U"
2 is "B"
1 is "A"
16 is "P"
& 7 is "G"
So "Shiubapg" is my name. My parents gave this name. I am proud of it. *Salutes*
Anyway, I quickly go see the other kids & quickly adopt the nickname "Li'l S" 'cause it reminds me of "Little S**t", & I find that hilarious.
I know I would I'd normally roll the dice for that, but screw it. To much of a chance to pass up.
Now to roll the dice for the Starters:
1 & 2 for Chespin, 3 & 4 for Fennekin & of course, 5 & 6 for Froakie.
4... That's Fennekin. M'okay. Come to me you Fire foxy, witchy thing...
D'aww, ain't he adorable? =3
Now to name the adomination... Err... Screw it, let's roll the dice for everyone:
*Rolls 2 dice* 6 letters.
23 is W
15 is O
5 is E
25 is Y
19 is S
14 is N
Woeysn the Fennekin. Yay. =D
...& he has a relaxed nature, too. Neat.
Now, before we go on to Route 2, all of you should know by now the first Pokémon you seen Pokémon X & Y is a scripted event; It'll always
be a Pidgey with Keen Eye.
I want this run through this totally random, so I'm just gonna run from the Nuzlocke-hating Pidgey & look once more afterwards.
The Pokémon I find is: Aww. It's a female Scatterbug, & I catch her easily.
"What'chu looking at, eh?"
Like with naming system I used for Woeysn, time to roll some dice:
Let's see, 9 letter & her name is: Dyyrqvskt
Dyyrqvskt the Scatterbug
Sounds almost Russian...nice.
Youngster Austin bites the dust & now to the enter the forest.
I wander round the forest a bit, the first thing I encounter is a male Caterpie.
Looks like I'm insect hunting for now. XD
I caught it, yay!
Now to name it. Roll for 2 letters, & so his name is; Xc
that sounds so anguished. I know how he feels...
"I am Xc. I am sorrow."
Wow. Xc is modest. That's a really good nature for a Butterfree.
After taking all of the trainers in the forest, I'm about leave, but then:
"It still hurts..."
Xc evolves into a Metapod. Yay! He seems to be much more expressive too. =3
Next up, Route 3. Ouvert way!
First thing I found; A female Azurill. =D
Time to name it. Let's see...*rolls dice* Eight letters.
Her name is; Cactfknx
Aww...she's so cute.=3
Next up a little girl with a Pichu. Gimme yo lunch money!
...Well that was easy. After taking down the rest of the trainers, Santalune City Poké-centre I go & deposit Dyyrqvskt the Scatterbug.
I don't need two Bug types.
Now then before even trying the Gym, let's go to Route 22 & catch something. I'm hoping for a Farfetch'd.
IT'S...Bidoof. Bloody Bidoof. -_-
Oh well, I guess I have to catch it. Here goes nothing.
Yay. I caught him. [/much sarcasm.]
Oh well, the capture put Xc up to level 10. Time to evolve.
But first let's name this dopey fool:
Let's Rolled a 4 for the letters, so his name is: Gyzr
Sounds like an RPG boss. Gyzr the Bidoof. Welcome to the team. FOR NOW.
"So I have succumb to capture. This ball of confinement shall bring in a new era of discovery. This anticipation withers the morose of my soul."
Now then, XC is evolving. & I get beautiful Butterfree as a friend. =D
"The suffering. It never ends."
& I think that'll do it for Chapter one.
Next time we shall take Viola, the first Gym leader. Until then, Bye-bye. =D
Woeysn the Fennekin (♂)
Xc the Butterfree (♂)
Cactfknx the Azurill (♀)
Splash (So OP!)
Gyzr the Bidoof (♂)
Box Pokémon; 1
- Dyyrqvskt the Scatterbug
Lost Pokémon; 0
Current Badges; 0