TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE

Having any problems with the site? Can you think of a way to make SONM better? Post here. Also includes forum news.
Quarg Ranger
NNID: I wonder if
3DS Friend Code: writing in the
PSN ID: profile fields is
Xbox Gamertag: restricted?
Steam ID: Apparently not...

TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE

Post by Quarg Ranger » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 am

Yeah, in case you hadn't guessed, if you're living in the UK, then the clocks went back this evening, signifying the end of British Daylight Savings Time (BDST).

You can change how the forum displays in your user control panel. Simply navigate to this page, and where it says 'Summer Time/DST is in effect', make sure the little blue dot is in the 'no' position. Unless you want the forum to display in the wrong time, I mean, more power to you or whatever I guess.

Want to discuss the thrilling subject of BDST and more? Then why not go to the enthralling thread already created in off topic, and have your say on whether it should be a thing or not. You probably won't influence anybody of note, but you can at least get it off your chest. I know that fretting over whether or not BDST is a good idea or not keeps me awake for at least 90% of my nights, so having an outlet to discuss that with people is useful. Thank you for your help, Evil Ted!

An extra hour of sleep, or to spend on our wonderful SONM, how lovely.

Enjoy it, folks!
Wrathy: Water's not just a drink. I mean, you can't have a bath in lemonade, wash the dishes in sprite or flush the toilet with irn bru.
--
Gallery | RedBubble | Never Forget
--
I used to have an original sig, now I'm just a mod.

Noodle Link
3DS Friend Code: 4596-9498-2568
Steam ID: PlacidBurrito

Re: TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE

Post by Noodle Link » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 am

You're living in a fantasy world // Last.FM // Music Collection // Tweetaboo // ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Quarg Ranger
NNID: I wonder if
3DS Friend Code: writing in the
PSN ID: profile fields is
Xbox Gamertag: restricted?
Steam ID: Apparently not...

Re: TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE

Post by Quarg Ranger » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:22 am

11/10.

No more to be said on the topic really, thank you for that glorious, final input NL.
Wrathy: Water's not just a drink. I mean, you can't have a bath in lemonade, wash the dishes in sprite or flush the toilet with irn bru.
--
Gallery | RedBubble | Never Forget
--
I used to have an original sig, now I'm just a mod.