Disappointing Games

Anything and everything in the world of gaming, from PC and consoles to handhelds and mobile.
samus_killer
NNID: samus_killer
PSN ID: samus_killer
Xbox Gamertag: SamusKiller

Re: Disappointing Games

Post by samus_killer » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Balladeer wrote:Mario & Luigi Dream Team, and Game & Wario
Yes, these so much.

Dream Team was the first M&L game that I'd played since Superstar Saga, and it just bored me senseless. There were some redeeming qualities (the great humour being one), but it was just sooooooo wordy.

G&W was just disappointing because none of the mini-games were worthwhile revisiting. Literally one multiplayer mode (launching the fronks) was the only one that I've had fun playing again with friends - but even then it doesn't last much past 30 mins.

Kriken
FKA liberal
NNID: PhoenixVonKarma
Steam ID: Kriken

Post by Kriken » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Skyward Sword
Devil May Cry
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I didn't even know about the advance techniques in Melee at the time. It just felt like a slower step back)

Balladeer

Post by Balladeer » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:48 pm

samus_killer wrote:G&W was just disappointing because none of the mini-games were worthwhile revisiting. Literally one multiplayer mode (launching the fronks) was the only one that I've had fun playing again with friends - but even then it doesn't last much past 30 mins.
The Miiverse game was pretty fun, but I don't think I even unlocked the fronk-launching. Load of piffle.
Member of the affiliated GNamer forum!

samus_killer
NNID: samus_killer
PSN ID: samus_killer
Xbox Gamertag: SamusKiller

Post by samus_killer » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:01 pm

The fronk launching is seriously the best part of the game. They could add more modes and release it as a download and I'd pay for it.

As long as you've friends to play with, that is.