Crowdfunding

Anything and everything in the world of gaming, from PC and consoles to handhelds and mobile.
OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Re: Crowdfunding

Post by OrangeRakoon » Wed May 25, 2016 3:33 pm

That actually looks very cool, given all the effort they're putting in to make it scientifically rigorous.

Especially the fact that they have an emu to help them

Jezo
NNID: Super_Jezo
3DS Friend Code: 4811-6932-4056
Xbox Gamertag: J3Z0
Steam ID: Jezo

Post by Jezo » Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 am

Still waiting on Yooka-Laylee
Avvy goes up to #110 Weezing

Cruizer

Post by Cruizer » Sun May 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Yeah the main kick starters I'm excited for are Yooka Layee: Washers and Screws ( spritual successor to Banjo Kazooie) and I heard mention of a retro-futuristic dystopia game called We happy few last year where everyone is on a drug called joy (similar to soma (or whatever it was called) in Brave New World) and wikipedia tells me it's due for release next month https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Happ ... ideo_game) . Sounds like it has some quite interesting concepts and I'll probably check it out at some point.

Edit: Yes that Saurian game looks very interesting (there's some cool concept art and visuals and things here - http://saurian.maxmediacorp.com/#up). Sounds like it might be a while before this sees the light of day though, it's a passion project with the developers working part time for free prior to having the funding to go full time. But definitely one worth keeping an eye on - very cool idea. Also;
SaurianFAQ wrote: WILL THERE AT LEAST BE AN OPTION TO PLAY AS A FEATHERLESS VERSION?
No. We do not believe in perpetuating outdated stereotypes. We will never have a toggle-able option regarding integument, we will always be going with the most parsimonious solution.]
"soylent green is people"