Killer Instinct Definitive problem

Anything and everything in the world of gaming, from PC and consoles to handhelds and mobile.
danbish
NNID: TheFatPlumber
3DS Friend Code: 0920-1615-5762
Xbox Gamertag: Emerald Eagle
Steam ID: TheFatPlumber

Killer Instinct Definitive problem

Post by danbish » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 pm

I really hope someone can help me here, I'm about to throw my Xbox out the window.

Not too long after Killer Instinct was released on the XB store I downloaded the freemium version, ended up liking it and buying a few of the characters as they appeared on Deal of the Week, about 5 of them (ish). I also got season 1 free through Games With Gold.

I wanted to own the full version of the game but it was too expensive to keep buying it in parts so just after Christmas Game was selling the Definitive Edition for £15 which I bought. 

I installed it with no issues and was soon playing with all the characters, stages and expansions etc. Then I turned my XB off and when I went back to it later all I had was the handful of characters and stages I had before buying and installing the full game. 

I thought this was because I had the freemium version installed so I took everything KI related out and installed everything again off the disc with a 5GB update from live too. Again the same has happened; played straight away I've had access to everything but as soon as I've turned off the XB and gone back to it, everything has disappeared again giving me only the basics I had before and pushing me to buy everything I already own again. 

Thing is all the characters and packs are showing as installed on the hard drive and even in the store all the 'add on content' shows as installed yet the game just won't recognise any of it.

Does anyone have any ideas what's going on and what I can do? 

danbish
NNID: TheFatPlumber
3DS Friend Code: 0920-1615-5762
Xbox Gamertag: Emerald Eagle
Steam ID: TheFatPlumber

Re: Killer Instinct Definitive problem

Post by danbish » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Never mind. Solved it with help from Xbox Support.