de-evolved.

Your link to the past. Talk about anything to do with games or consoles from years gone by.
kerr9000

de-evolved.

Post by kerr9000 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:03 am

People talk a lot about what they would like to see remakes or new versions off but what about the other way around. Is there any game on newer consoles or Pc's that you would love to see a Nes or Snes version of for exampe.

I had this thought in my mind because I was playing Assassins Creed china which takes the 3d world of assassins creed and makes it more of a 2d style of game which reminds me a lot of games like Prince of Persia, Another World and Flashback.

Sounds weird but with Nintendo always having had Mario kart I would love to see a Megadrive version of Sega all star racing, just to see what they could have managed if they had tried to do that sort of thing back then.

ZeroJones
NNID: Ballyzero

Re: de-evolved.

Post by ZeroJones » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:47 am

I scrolled past a tweet of a SNES version of Splatoon, where it's a 2D platformer. I would have played the fudge out of that.

Kriken
FKA liberal

Re: de-evolved.

Post by Kriken » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Skyward Sword. That way it may have been a quaint little title, as opposed to the blockbuster that only managed to be lacklustre.