Your link to the past. Talk about anything to do with games or consoles from years gone by.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6206
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
- NNID: RichardBatesUK
- 3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
- PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
- Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
- Posts: 896
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:04 am
- NNID: samus_killer
- PSN ID: samus_killer
- Xbox Gamertag: SamusKiller
Awesome, love me the Turok games on N64 and now I can play Turok 2 with more than 5fps. Now I'm wondering why not 3 & Rage Wars too? (Don't care about Evolution or the last-gen reboot)
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:10 pm
- NNID: TheFatPlumber
- 3DS Friend Code: 0920-1615-5762
- Xbox Gamertag: Emerald Eagle
- Steam ID: TheFatPlumber
Quite the testament that N64 games are still being played and ported to modern machines all these years later.
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 pm
Turok 1 & 2 were released on PC too. Those are the versions Night Dive have been remastering. Saying that I really wish they'd hurry up and re-release Turok 2, that game is awesome and the old PC version is wildly out of date (and not available digitally).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest