TV/Anime Openings/Ending Hall of Fame/Shame

For follow-on forum games. Posts made in this sub-forum will not contribute towards your overall post count.
Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

TV/Anime Openings/Ending Hall of Fame/Shame

Post by Scapegoat » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Hey guys, I had this idea and I think you guys used to have something similar back on ONM a while back, basically the game goes like this:

There are 3 openings/endings up at one time. You post giving one of them a +1 and one of them a -1, with the other one staying +/-0. Each opening/ending starts with 10 points. On accumulating 25 points, they are moved into the hall of fame. After dropping to -5 points they are moved into the hall of shame. When an opening/ending gets placed into the hall of fame/shame, the next poster will add in a new opening/ending of their choice.

Got it? Alright, then here's a few rules which shouldn't really need an explanation behind them:

1: Don't cry if your favourite opening/ending gets placed in the hall of shame. The forum has spoken, deal with it.
2: There are post limits in place to prevent post boosting, they are as follows:

a) May not post again after a post for a duration of 2 hours, OR
b) Before 5 other people have posted before you.
c) No double posts, this rule overrides a and b.

3: Shows with multiple openings that use the same song don't count. A perfect example of this would be Friends, as each season technically has a different opening but it uses the same song. Another example would be the Simpsons, as each opening has a different couch/blackboard gag but keeps the same theme song. If an opening like this is placed in the voting pool, then we're talking about it in general, not one specific version of it.
4: YOU MAY ABSTAIN FROM YOUR VOTE. For example, if you really really want the opening for Breaking Bad to go through but don't really care about the other two options, then you can just +1 Breaking Bad and leave the other two neutral. You cannot give 2 +1's in a single post, you must give either a +1 and a -1, or one of those leaving the other 2 blank.

Make sense? I hope so. Might have forgotten some important things so remind me if I'm missing anything or if you have any questions.

In any case, I'll start it off. You don't have to hyperlink the openings, but it's helpful to others. It's not a rule because sometimes an opening/ending might not even be on YouTube, but if you can please try to hyperlink a new submission.
Last edited by Scapegoat on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Re: TV/Anime Openings/Ending Hall of Fame/Shame

Post by Scapegoat » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Hall of Fame

Nothing to see here

Hall of Shame

Nothing here either

jimbob555

Re: TV/Anime Openings/Ending Hall of Fame/Shame

Post by jimbob555 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSB1IZU_8U Digimon Adventure - Butterfly +1