ONM Forums Top 100 Games Final Results! *all 100 live!*

The Super ONM Archives - Where good threads go to die.
Slazo
NNID: Slazoking
PSN ID: Slazoking
Xbox Gamertag: King Slazo
Steam ID: kingslazo

ONM Forums Top 100 Games Final Results! *all 100 live!*

Post by Slazo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Results start at 7pm!

Welcome to the wonderful end of the world. The final ONM Top 100. The votes have been tallied and the results prepared, and in a couple of hours or so you'll know what that forum's game of the forever shall be.

Maybe it'll be Brawl, winning for one final, definitive time? Maybe a game that's really feeling it? Maybe something that isn't Nintendo at all? Well, we'll start working through the list in an hour, so until then, go wild and speculate! Debate! Or, based off last year, ready your gif folders...

The List
001 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
002 Fire Emblem Awakening
003 Super Mario Galaxy
004 Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver
005 Xenoblade Chronicles
006 Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
007 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
008 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 / Persona 4 Golden
009 Super Mario Galaxy 2
010 The Last Of Us
011 Metroid Prime
012 Mass Effect 2
013 Super Smash Bros. Melee
014 The Last Story
015 Dark Souls
016 Final Fantasy IX
017 Shadow of the Colossus
018 Okami
019 Pokémon X and Y
020 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
021 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
022 Final Fantasy VI
023 Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
024 Resident Evil 4
025 Grand Theft Auto V
026 Star Wars: Battlefront II
027 The World Ends With You
028 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
029 Mario Kart 8
030 Chrono Trigger
031 The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
032 Kingdom Hearts II
033 Kid Icarus: Uprising
034 Monster Hunter Tri / Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
035 Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
036 Sonic the Hedgehog 2
037 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky
038 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
039 The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
040 The Walking Dead
041 Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen
042 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
043 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 / Persona 3 FES
044 Mario Kart DS
045 Super Mario 64
046 Mirror's Edge
047 Animal Crossing: New Leaf
048 Final Fantasy VII
049 Timesplitters 2
050 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
051 Portal
052 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
053 Final Fantasy X
054 Animal Crossing: Wild World
055 Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles
056 Goldeneye 007
057 Super Metroid
058 Monster Girl Quest 2
059 Shenmue
060 Super Mario 3D World
061 Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
062 Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
063 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
064 Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
065 Super Mario Bros 3
066 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
067 Monster Girl Quest
068 Transistor
069 Fallout 3
070 Portal 2
071 Journey
072 Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
073 Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
074 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
075 Mass Effect 3
076 Bioshock Infinite
077 The Sims 3
078 Pikmin 3
079 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney
080 Tetris
081 Pikmin 2
082 Sonic the Hedgehog
083 Football Manager 2012
084 Cave Story
085 Pokémon Black and White
086 Canis Canem Edit
087 Hotline Miami
088 Earthbound
089 Rayman Legends
090 Dishonored
091 Super Mario World
092 Elite Beat Agents
093 Assassin's Creed II
094 Team Fortress 2
095 Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
096 Professor Layton and the Lost Future
097 Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
098 Gotcha Force
099 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
100 Paper Mario
101 The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Last edited by Slazo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ b e t h e y o u ~ tweet on lil tweeter ~ RetroRemastered

Bix
NNID: Wiitabix
3DS Friend Code: 5429-6832-2984
PSN ID: Deadspace-Maniac
Steam ID: Deadspacemaniac

Re: ONM Forums Top 100 Games Final Results! *starts at 7*

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Woop woop .. all aboard the hype train ! 8-)
Wishing my SONM friends a very happy & successful Q3 in gaming
TIME !

ChaosControl
NNID: jammydodger1985
3DS Friend Code: 270729914659
PSN ID: jammydodger1985
Steam ID: jammydodger1985

Post by ChaosControl » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:11 pm

chugga chugga chugga chugga HYPE! HYPE!
I am functioning within the established parameters.

Robbie

Post by Robbie » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:19 pm

conkers bad fur day

Bix

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:20 pm

ONM TOP 10 < - - - - - - Chugga chugga - - - -Image Choo choo (bet Fire Emblem Awakening does okay).
TIME !

Slazo

Post by Slazo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm

100 to 81

Ready for our first batch of the night? You'd better be. Otherwise this is gonna get awkward reeeaaaal fast...

vtheyoshi wrote:It's a great game with some really fun rhythm based RPG combat, as well as a great story. It is also hilarious and quirky throughout, giving it an immense amount of charm, it's Paper Based art style looks nice too. It was really difficult to choose between this and Bowser's Inside Story, but Paper Mario wins this year.
Lloy2 wrote:Immersive constantly, has always given off a very distinct atmosphere while playing that surrounds the entire game.
Loopy.From.ONM wrote:I don't expect anyone else to have even heard of this game, let alone list it in this topic. I don't play it any more, despite having two copies. But for many years it was my favourite game. Even to this day, it is probably my most played game of all time.
pokemaniac 212 wrote:That said, this is a truly outstanding game. My one complaint is that the final cases would be better as one final supercase, rather than split in two, as while the last case is epic, it just feels too short, and is so closely tied to the previous that it could easily continue. However, the cases on the whole are the most consistently good that the series has had, with none I would consider duds, and with Phoenix Wright that's all you can really ask for.
geengy wrote:Oddly enough, my first Layton game. It blew me away with its clever/ridiculous twists, amd the puzzles were a fun challenge. Got me interested in Level-5 games
AnotherCastle wrote:I played the Gameboy version and wow, so many car journeys were spent trying to complete this game. When I finally beat K. Rool, it was one of my proudest gaming moments. The soundtrack is great.
Ned Reid wrote:Best online ever. Not much more to say.

The only Assassin's Creed on the list, II took the promise of the original and ran with it, earning enough popularity and money to ensure Ubisoft would make this their yearly franchise and never stop making them.

The best rhythm action game? Maybe. It never set sales on fire, but everyone who has played it loves it, probably because of how insane it is...

Mario's first SNES adventure which looked at Bros 3 and went “we can do better". More levels, more secrets and more Yoshi, this was the game that would eventually become the template for the NSMB series.

lil gamer wrote:Fantastic stealth. Really well done mechanics and an interesting world to explore too. Great in almost every department.
KingoftheSocks wrote:My favourite Platformer by far, tight controls, slick gameplay and great fun with 4 players or on your own. And the rhythm action like music levels with some great covers including of a hilarious Mariachi version of Eye of the Tiger, Black betty and others. An absolute treat to play
wiill 64 wrote:Finally had a full playthrough of this game last year and it was amazing. With its quirky characters, hilarous enemies, and funny pop culture refernces I loved every minute of this game. It also had some serious moments too, with the final battle against Giygas being one of my favourite boss battles of all time with its creepy music, weird background, and unique way to defeat it. Also Porky Means Business has to be one of the best pieces of music in an SNES game ever.
geengy wrote:Relentlessly brutal, in both difficulty and in its love for drugs and violence. I love how stealth works in this game, and the art is totally rad.

Rockstar, ever known for their sensitive approach, set their sights on the playground. Once you got past the “you'll taint the kids of today" bollocks you realised it was another great open world game from the people known for making great open world games. Crazy, eh?

geengy wrote:This, for me, was the first time in ages that Pokémon got serious about evolving itself. A Regional Pokédex with only new pokémon, a fully developed story, and the first time you could play agaimst strangers online without firend codes in a Pokémon game - WITH A WPA BROADBAND!

One of the few non-Metrovania Metrovania games that goes toe to toe with those series on their best day. It's one of the best freeware games ever, and is now available on a bunch of (mainly Nintendo) platforms. So go check it out. Like I will. One day.

The best sportsball god sim that ever was, it would seem. This was also the first to come out on Steam, though I imagine that's a random coincidence.

Sega does what Nintendon't. This was Sega's master plan for beating Mario, and it paid off and then some. The speed rush, the simple controls, the attitude, the replayability with trying to get those Chaos Emeralds, these were the good old days before a billion and one characters were added.

Loopy.From.ONM wrote:I remember when I used to be very into this game. I have a saved file where I completed the game with zero Pikmin deaths. That's how much I cared about the little guys in the end.
~

Better hold on to your seats because the next 20 will be here in just TEN MINUTES if I can copy image links fast enough.

Slazo

Post by Slazo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:10 pm

80 to 61

Here comes another twenty!

mav wrote:masterpiece!

Everyone waxed lyrical on Dual Destinies but said nothing for this. Where the journey began and several once funny now long dead memes were spawned, this may have taken years to journey to the west but it was worth the wait. I remember the avid fan community for this series on the forums back in the day, and this was the game that set them off.

row101 wrote:By the end of this game, the sound of dying Pikmin haunted my dreams and I refuse to keep my eye off them for a single second. That should tell you enough.

The peak of Simian life. Take the second game, polish everything to a bright sheen, and voila. Which is probably why 4 was a step backwards.

lil gamer wrote:polarizing, but in my opinion a great game.
pokemaniac 212 wrote:Perhaps controversial preferring the third, but ending aside it improves on everything Mass Effect 2 did right, and there are enough epic story moments before the ending to more than make up for that particular travesty.
Fabong LeTang wrote:Possibly the game I've sunk more hours into than any other. The graphics are functional at best these days but it was just a blast to play around in. Not to mention all those great driving songs courtesy of K-DST.
omega pit 626 wrote:Not so much for the actual story but more for what it did to me. Thanks to Diamond and Pearl I was introduced to the pokémon competitive meta and came back to ONM after joining earlier but leaving. I spent well over 1000 hours on this game and it's probably one of the games that has most shaped my life. The 4th gen was easily my favourite gen and the one I triumphed in, although I could have perhaps made more of a name for myself had I of put more effort into it, but either way I can't complain with how everything turned out.

The definitive version of the original Metal Gear which has never been released again goddamnit Kojima.

lil gamer wrote:no excuse not to play it if you own a PS3
lil gamer wrote:It's got great music, it's got psychotic characters, and an eerie atmosphere to go with it. Good gameplay as well.
RiksilveR wrote:Completely unlike anything I'd ever played before when I first tried it. Buggy as all hell, but a great game that switches effortlessly from lighthearted (but bloody) goofing around to atmospheric post-apocalyptic drama whenever the hell it feels like it.
lil gamer wrote:Beautiful art and music allied to great in-depth combat. A rare combination.

fapfapfap

I remember describing this as weeaboo Phoenix Wright. Just remember to play the game instead of watch the anime, the adaptation... isn't great... Also Celeste is best girl, deal with it.

AnotherCastle wrote:The best game ever; it's old but still as enjoyable and playable today as it was all those years ago. The fact that it still looks great is testimony in and of itself.
geengy wrote:The first Shu Takumi game I played. Ghost Trick is a brilliant puzzle game everyone should experience, with a super-twisty yarn that kept me on the edge of my seat.
Lloy2 wrote:Beautiful setpieces that never cease to amaze me, animation is super and real-feeling, at some points you feel proper mystery.
trogdor25 wrote:My favourite game in the series. It's really very good.

Okay Shu Takumi, we get it, you're good at making these games. Jeez. Wright's last hurrah before Apollo Justice came along and I can't remember if this is the one where we jumped the magic panty shark or not.

~

In ten minutes we'll soar past the halfway point, because slowing down is for suckers.

Bix

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Awesome grats to Smash 3DS ! and its voters .. Brand new but still made it.

Oh and loving the little pics and snippets.
Last edited by Bix on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TIME !

Slazo

Post by Slazo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:20 pm

60 to 41

Wooooaaaaah, we're halfway there, wooooaaaaaah, we're... singing on a prayer? Sitting? That doesn't make sense.

trogdor25 wrote:A frantic multiplayer mess. But that's why it's so good

The closest a game had come to a living breathing world at the time. NPCs did their own things. Time passed. Weather changed. Unsurprisingly, this cost a bomb, but people still love it today, so money well spent.

And someday your kids will look at you and ask “What's Monster Girl Quest 2" and you shall shed a tear for the days gone by.

wiill 64 wrote:Another game that has a fantastic soundtrack and cool world to explore. This is 2D Metroid at its best. Awesome boss battles against the likes of Ridley and Mother Brain, memorable scenes like Crocomire burning in acid and Samus being rescued by the baby Metroid, and the classic 2D Metroid exploration means that this justs beats Prime in my opinion.
mav wrote:spend days of my life playing this with friends
3DSRulesO.K wrote:Another game I was able to experience thanks to virtual console, I played the first 2 as well but sonic 3 was the only 1 I was able to 100% complete (thank you, save files) but seriously this one just takes the cake for a great platforming experience and is the best Sonic game hands-down
Loopy.From.ONM wrote:This is a very calm, relaxing, therapeutic game. I spent one Christmas and New Year enjoying this game with my Brother.

The last beloved Final Fantasy before Enix came along and went “we have some great ideas". At least A Realm Reborn is amazing, and FF15... might be...

KingoftheSocks wrote:I knew as I was making this list I was going to have a Pokemon game on here but it wasn't a question of which Generation for me it was which Series did I want, despite the main series being a fantastic RPG series, I absolutely adore the Mystery Dungeon games, despite its flaws I can just never drag myself away from them, even right now as I look towards my 3DS I can see Gates to Infinity sitting in it the Game slot waiting for me to come back to it. Explorers of Sky certainly is the best out of all of them, its Story is fantastic all the way through, with memorable characters and moments all the way through, even being on the DS and being completely Sprite based it had some gorgeous visuals which when coupled with the amazing soundtrack creates a game that I have loved ever since Day 1.
RiksilveR wrote:Utter genius. I enjoyed it more than the sequel mainly because every idea was so fresh, from the mechanics, to the puzzles, to that moment when GLaDOS tries to kill you and you have to feverishly search for a way out despite death seeming inevitable.

Among the many spin-offs KH has had on the road to the third game, Birth by Sleep is the only one to rise above and give the two main titles a run for their money.

KingoftheSocks wrote:One of the few PS2 games i still play to this day, whilst its mainly there for multiplayer nowadays, its still absolutely cracking
Loopy.From.ONM wrote:This is definitely one of the best games of all time. One of the first console games I ever played when I was about 10. I was overjoyed when I beat Ruby & Emerald!
trogdor25 wrote:Cool, calm and no killing unless you count the fish and bugs eaten at the Fishing and Bug-Catching Contests
googlybear wrote:A rare occurence in the just past gen; a genuinely fresh and interesting first-person title. Anticipating its hopefully better marketed reboot.
3DSRulesO.K wrote:I know the worlds inside out, I know the game like the back of my hand and I can always come back to it for a good time, the DS remake isn't bad but I will always love the original more
King Slazo wrote:The best Mario Kart game out there. Nintendo's online debut was amazing. Started a bunch of series traditions, and offered more than any other MK. Karting bliss.
Wiitabix wrote:The best way to start a fight? You won’t find that here. But it is possibly the most unexpectedly thought provoking game I’ve played in a long time. It surprises and delights in equal measure .. play it today and you’ll easily forget that you’re playing something considered to be two generations old.
Ned Reid wrote:Somehow I just couldn't stop playing this, and although I am not a big fan of FPSes, This really surprised me, and the level of detail was amazing.
Metr01d wrote:Nostalgia. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a terrible game by today's standards but I'll still go through it and play it and love it and not care about Wrap being horrible or speed related crits.
~

I think that's the last of my poor attempts for writeups on games I've never played. The next twenty will be here at half past!

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Post by OrangeRakoon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Journey should be higher *didn't vote for it*

At least TS2 made it to the top 50. Just.

Bix

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Aaah Persona 3 makes the top half (nice) .. and I wonder if we see more Mario Karts ?

A few there I thought may be higher .. namely Super Mario 64 & Final Fantasy VII
TIME !

Dig Dug

Post by Dig Dug » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Lol that monster girl quest thing is really gooseberry fool these lists over.
Also pokemon mystery dungeon at 52. That's funny.

Ape
NNID: GenericAperson
3DS Friend Code: 133281054437
PSN ID: GSAperson

Post by Ape » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Something tells me we barely scraped 100 different games voted for considering games that only one person voted for made it onto the list.

bigcalwv
NNID: bigcal1988

Post by bigcalwv » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Got to #91 and already massively disagree with the list :P. But I guess with a lot of games I personally would have over most other games already showing up, it'll be interesting to see what got into the top 10 :).

Bix

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Surely more than 1 person voted for Skyrim ?
TIME !

Slazo

Post by Slazo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm

40 to 21

#1 doesn't seem that far away now does it. Especially when you see what's at 38...

geengy wrote:Kenny is a really deep person, and Lee is a brilliantly strong lead. It's never afraid to twist your heartstrings, and unlike so many 'mature' games, TWD is actually mature in its execution of horrible events.
AnotherCastle wrote:I could have filled this list with every single entry in the Zelda series but Link Between Worlds is definitely my favourite of the franchise. It may copy Link to the Past's world, but it turns it on its head and makes it a million times better. And the story is the best the franchise has to offer.
Fabong LeTang wrote:Yeah, everyone votes for it, but it was pretty amazing and the multiplayer was excellent.
wiill 64 wrote:Only justs beats Melee due to it's superior roster, better single player modes (yes I enjoyed the SSE), massive soundtrack, and a stage builder. Then there's also the Masterpieces Demos, chronicles, stickers, and trophies which all offer a great in depth look at Nintendo's history.
Sarazard wrote:I haven't ever been so addicted to a game before. Ever. I managed to clock over 1000 hours playing this, and I still haven't managed to find everything, so many maps and caves to explore, and none of them are ever the same! I'm still leveling up each class, defeating monsters was never so much fun!
Fabong LeTang wrote:The whole trilogy is great but this entry stands above the others for me, thanks to the variety the zones presented and the awesome soundtrack. It's also responsible for some great boss battles, if I may say so myself.
goldenmushroom wrote:Made my childhood and began my venture into the JRPG genre.
Wiitabix wrote:Times change, but my love for this game does not. The skills you learn and moves of the large monsters stay with you. No lock on, just precisely timed strikes in the right places are what is required. Supreme satisfaction is felt again and again as the various large monsters are felled. Under water combat is also satisfying and unique. The off-line story allowed you to hone your combat techniques and the final beast was epic. Online co-op ( for free as well ) is first class and although not an MMORPG, your time with MH3U never has to come to an end.
geengy wrote:A brilliant shooter with excellent online options and a brilliant system of betting in-game currency to raise the difficulty level and get better loot.
CDS wrote:The definitive Kingdom Hearts, in my view, and continued to play it right up to the point where my PS2 finally died
row101 wrote:Amazing game in every way. Also I actually really liked motion controls.
Fabong LeTang wrote:I still don't know how they fit this one into a SNES cartridge, it's one of the most epic, grandest adventures of all time even now and to fit it on a 16-bit console is mind-blowing.
Wiitabix wrote:This recent addition to the epic karting series finally made people sit up, listen, and go and buy a Wii U... Playing for the first time in HD has added immensely to the overall experience. MKTV and posting your good self very easily onto YouTube was a genius move. Playing online with MK8 is so fun, frantic and the icing on an already '4 tier, lavishly impressive' cake.
UchihaMiek wrote:After playing Uncharted 1 I found it hard to see what anyone saw in the Uncharted series. Then I played Uncharted 2 and it all made sense. Improves on the original in EVERY way and defined what the Uncharted series is, blockbuster gaming at it's best.
Sarazard wrote:Such an amazing game, it took me ages to put my DS down from playing this, so different from most other RPGs out there, I could pick this game up again now and still be playing it 5 days later
CDS wrote:The game that first got me into Star Wars as a whole, one of the only Star Wars games I continuously play. And in my opinion, no other game beats it [probably not even the new one, when it finally comes out]
Loopy.From.ONM wrote:it is currently my favourite game to play and it is one of the few games I can play online through my Galaxy S4 Hotspot.

It's hard to imagine Resident Evil as anything other than this now. Out with the slow shambling zombies and endless door opening cinematics, in with infected village cults and a bagheaded nutjob with a chainsaw. Simply brilliant.

googlybear wrote:R/S/E came out when I was in full Pokemon mode and I became obsessed; for me, Emerald is the pinnacle of Pokémon so far. The 3rd Generation of Mon may not be everyones favourite but Hoenn typically is with good reason - and the Battle Frontier is as quality an endgame as you can expect from the series.
TheAPERSON wrote:A game that manages to deep, entertaining, funny, dark and emotional while having a plot that takes all sorts of twists and turns, provides the perfect balance of linear and free roaming through splitting its segments, has an amazing soundtrack with the best boss battle themes of all time in Decisive Battle and Dancing Mad, has the most extensive range of characters in the series, all with their own unique traits and it also features quite possibly the best videogame villain of all time.
vtheyoshi wrote:A lot of people don't like it, but I think it's a great game, even if I have the inferior Wii port. It's a very long game, and is the best iteration of Hyrule field I've ever seen. It follows a more traditional fantasy setting than other Zelda games, and feels a bit different, but that is not a bad thing. The combat is some of the best in a Zelda game, due to the hidden sword skills. It a great story as well, with the best side-kick in all of Zelda; Midna. She actually feels like a character.
~

Easing up now, with only ten more games in ten minutes. Take a minute and let these 80 sink in.

Slazo

Post by Slazo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Ape wrote:Something tells me we barely scraped 100 different games voted for considering games that only one person voted for made it onto the list.
Not quite, the cutoff was 11 points. xD

TamzehVB
NNID: RedGuard587
3DS Friend Code: 068855986231

Post by TamzehVB » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Pokemon Black/White ranked lower than D/P/Pt? Just one more thing to add to my "why people are idiots" list. At least Brawl hasn't won. Perhaps the top 20 can somewhat redeem this list.
Still looking to get into Pathfinder RPG
Sig by LightSamus
Inane Ramblings

Edd
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3173-1972
PSN ID: Eddc15
Steam ID: Eddc15

Post by Edd » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Uncharted 2 at a mere 28? I'm out.
Mr.EE ~ Edd is the best! Edd is super hot!
arceus469 ~ Edd is just a lonely little internet bully with no friends.

Bix

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Well some folks are gonna be over the moon ! Brawl got beaten into submission.
TIME !

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Post by OrangeRakoon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm

If 28 - 24 had been the top 5 I would have been happy
Edd wrote:Uncharted 2 at a mere 28? I'm out.
People have terrible taste apparently

Kesskuron
NNID: Kesskuron
3DS Friend Code: 167643044135
PSN ID: Kesskuras
Steam ID: Kesskuron

Post by Kesskuron » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:37 pm

I swear to god if Dark Souls isn't in this

xenoPB
Steam ID: xenoPB

Post by xenoPB » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:38 pm

TF2 at 94. Shame upon all of you.
I'm Xenobladeperson btw

Bix

Post by Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:38 pm

At least Uncharted 2 was there and reasonably high, and higher than uncharted 3.
TIME !

Pineapple
NNID: Waddl.D
Steam ID: A Disaster

Post by Pineapple » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:39 pm

TamzehVB wrote:Pokemon Black/White ranked lower than D/P/Pt? Just one more thing to add to my "why people are idiots" list.
Ouch :/

Anyway glad to see Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts II and SANIC 2 are all in the top 50 (though BBS just scraped in) because they're all beautiful games (though I'm sad Kirby's Epic Yarn isn't here </3).