Anyone else feeling apathetic?

Christmas forum 2014! Open for the entire festive season.
This subforum has now been archived, and is read only.
Genericenemy

Re: Anyone else feeling apathetic?

Post by Genericenemy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 am

I think I've had a quiet few years when it comes to Christmas with my level of enjoyment falling down a bit but it has came back rather well. My energy has grown again and I seem to get a good mood boost in the run up to Christmas and I do rather enjoy going through my box-sets to revisit Christmas Specials I've enjoyed over the years.
Thanks for being so rude guys, gooseberry fool you too. I'm off

Dix
PSN ID: zXEpic-ToxicXz

Post by Dix » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:09 am

I'm actually more excited than I have been in years. Being separated from family for so long with Uni, it's made me appreciate it more.
Youtube
Twitter
#dixformemberoftheyear

Psychopath

Post by Psychopath » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:29 pm

I have to say, I'm normally more festive by now. But this year I'm currently more concerned about making sure everyone else has something from me. That can't be a bad thing I guess.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Well, on New Year's Day, I'm buying a new phone and completely cutting myself off from my family due to the personal stuff. (Think of how Elsa locked herself away in the ice tower: she couldn't hide who she was, she didn't want to upset anyone so she left)

So, in other words, this is my last Christmas with the family. I have to stay with them for the 24th, 25th and 26th. Will feel really uncomfortable. Add in my birthday this month and this month is definitely going to be hell.

But I'm looking forward to the Christmas after this :P