Nintendo eShop Thread

Come here to talk about anything to do with Nintendo, including Switch, WiiU, 3DS and mobile.
Post Reply
User avatar
swarf
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm
NNID: liam23

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by swarf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:55 am

Sabrofra wrote:I won £30 worth of eShop vouchers yesterday. I now need something to spend it on.

Any suggestions?

Mario Kart DLC, Earthbound ;)
Currently Mainly Playing:
Switch: FIFA 18 and Rocket League

Chocolate-Milk
Posts: 3484
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 am

Sabrofra wrote:I won £30 worth of eShop vouchers yesterday. I now need something to spend it on.

Any suggestions?
Rune Factory 4...
das a peepo

toffeeman30
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:16 pm

yeesssss mighty final fight (nes) on wii vc now, dont make games like that now

Chocolate-Milk
Posts: 3484
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:03 pm

toffeeman30 wrote:yeesssss mighty final fight (nes) on wii vc now, dont make games like that now
Well, no...
das a peepo

toffeeman30
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:09 pm

nintendo download 15 jan (europe)
axelay one of the best shooters on the snes
demons crest another snes classic, especially if your into ghost and goblins

User avatar
Sabrofra
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 pm
NNID: GameBoySam
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5595-5668
Steam ID: Sabrofra

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Sabrofra » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Got £45 worth of eShop vouchers for free.

I think I'll be getting Captain Toad and the Metroid Trilogy.

User avatar
swarf
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm
NNID: liam23

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by swarf » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Sabrofra wrote:Got £45 worth of eShop vouchers for free.

I think I'll be getting Captain Toad and the Metroid Trilogy.

How come you got them for free? :shock:
Currently Mainly Playing:
Switch: FIFA 18 and Rocket League

Sonicka
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:19 am

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Sonicka » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm

swarf wrote:
Sabrofra wrote:Got £45 worth of eShop vouchers for free.

I think I'll be getting Captain Toad and the Metroid Trilogy.

How come you got them for free? :shock:
Either by A: complaining to Nintendo, B: They're christmas vouchers and aren't so much free, or C: knows someone that works for Nintendo. Personally I'm betting on C as my friends mum used to work for the big N and got a crap ton of free stuff from them all the time.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Posts: 1241
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:34 pm
NNID: digitaltriforce

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by shy guy 64 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:31 pm

i wonder if they'll release previously japan only games for wii u download
I'm bad and that's good. I will never be good and thats not bad. theres no one id rather be than me
Image

kerr9000
Posts: 2487
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by kerr9000 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Im just hoping they release the games which are crazy money to buy real.

User avatar
row101
Posts: 1896
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:11 pm
NNID: row101
3DS Friend Code: Hello world.
PSN ID: Why are you reading?
Xbox Gamertag: Why am I typing?
Steam ID: Why are we alive?

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by row101 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Dammit Nintendo you know how to make me throw money at you.

Just bought Swords & Soldiers, Mario Galaxy 2 and will buy Runner 2 later this week hopefully.

I'm seriously loving them porting Wii games to the Eshop, I'll be buying quite a lot of these.
Thank you.

User avatar
swarf
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm
NNID: liam23

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by swarf » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

row101 wrote:Dammit Nintendo you know how to make me throw money at you.

Just bought Swords & Soldiers, Mario Galaxy 2 and will buy Runner 2 later this week hopefully.

I'm seriously loving them porting Wii games to the Eshop, I'll be buying quite a lot of these.
Hopefully Pikmin personally, oh and i'd love Mario Strikers again...
Currently Mainly Playing:
Switch: FIFA 18 and Rocket League

kerr9000
Posts: 2487
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by kerr9000 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:49 pm

You can still get both of them pretty easily probably for less than Ninty will charge. Personally I am hoping for the last story, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem all the stuff that floats around ebay and such sometimes hitting the 60quid mark.

User avatar
Majin_Nephets
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 pm
NNID: Majin_Nephets
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-3978

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Majin_Nephets » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 am

Can the Wii games be played on the gamepad? Or is it just like with Wii Mode where you can play it on the screen but still have to use a wiimote?
PM me if you decide to add me on 3DS or Wii U

User avatar
Sabrofra
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 pm
NNID: GameBoySam
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5595-5668
Steam ID: Sabrofra

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Sabrofra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:37 am

Sonicka wrote:
swarf wrote:
Sabrofra wrote:Got £45 worth of eShop vouchers for free.

I think I'll be getting Captain Toad and the Metroid Trilogy.

How come you got them for free? :shock:
Either by A: complaining to Nintendo, B: They're christmas vouchers and aren't so much free, or C: knows someone that works for Nintendo. Personally I'm betting on C as my friends mum used to work for the big N and got a crap ton of free stuff from them all the time.
Nope. I won £40 worth from previous Streetpass Manchester events and I redeemed £5 as I'd earned enough points through the Wii U Premium offer.

User avatar
row101
Posts: 1896
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:11 pm
NNID: row101
3DS Friend Code: Hello world.
PSN ID: Why are you reading?
Xbox Gamertag: Why am I typing?
Steam ID: Why are we alive?

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by row101 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:56 am

Majin_Nephets wrote:Can the Wii games be played on the gamepad? Or is it just like with Wii Mode where you can play it on the screen but still have to use a wiimote?
I think games compatible with the Classic Controller can be played on the gamepad.
Thank you.

User avatar
swarf
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm
NNID: liam23

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by swarf » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 pm

row101 wrote:
Majin_Nephets wrote:Can the Wii games be played on the gamepad? Or is it just like with Wii Mode where you can play it on the screen but still have to use a wiimote?
I think games compatible with the Classic Controller can be played on the gamepad.

Which so far, isn't Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Currently Mainly Playing:
Switch: FIFA 18 and Rocket League

User avatar
Majin_Nephets
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 pm
NNID: Majin_Nephets
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-3978

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by Majin_Nephets » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Damn... Oh well.
PM me if you decide to add me on 3DS or Wii U

fulhamben
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by fulhamben » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm

helloooooo wii games now on eshop. im sooo hoping runefactory and my little king story make it onto their, aswell paper mario too. any other classics that i should keep an eye out for.

toffeeman30
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:17 pm

nintendo download 22 jan (europe) virtual console
dk king of swing (gba)
dk jr math (nes)

User avatar
bigcalwv
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm
NNID: bigcal1988
Contact:

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by bigcalwv » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii is on the eShop now, and again half price for a week. £8.99. Definitely a must have platformer imo!

User avatar
swarf
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm
NNID: liam23

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by swarf » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:49 pm

bigcalwv wrote:Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii is on the eShop now, and again half price for a week. £8.99. Definitely a must have platformer imo!

Very tempted to get it, though can't wait till they put a Wii game up that has Gamepad support!
Currently Mainly Playing:
Switch: FIFA 18 and Rocket League

User avatar
SupaWaluigi
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:52 am
NNID: Koopa96
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7126-6522
Steam ID: SupaWaluigi

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by SupaWaluigi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:23 pm

I was looking forward to getting the Wiimake of "Punch Out", but I don't think we will be getting that anymore over here in good ol' Europe
Image

Game Geek - Film Fan - Lanky

YouTube: SupaWaluigi
Twitter

User avatar
bigcalwv
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm
NNID: bigcal1988
Contact:

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread - 11/12/2014 OBJECTION!

Post by bigcalwv » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:03 pm

You can pick it up brand new in physical form cheaper than it'd be digitally, even at half price. I paid £3 for it last month (no longer available on the site I got it from though, was gonna post a link lol). It's just under £6 on Amazon atm.

toffeeman30
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Nintendo eShop Thread

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:15 pm

29 jan (europe)
wii u eshop- metroid prime trilogy. if you havent played this, get on it for 8.99 until 5 feb
rock n roll racing- top down racer £5.39. no reviews up yet
wii u virtual console- castlevania circle of the moon £6.29 gba
wii u dlc- hyrule warriors majoras mask pack £6.29

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests