NintendoWorld Project - Treasure Tracking!

Come here to talk about anything to do with Nintendo, including Switch, WiiU, 3DS and mobile.
SupaWaluigi
NNID: Koopa96
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7126-6522
Steam ID: SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Back to the Entrance

Post by SupaWaluigi » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Part 11 is now here. This time we finally start construction on the Mushroom Kingdom Area of the park, even though we have plenty of problems along the way!

It's actually more difficult since the NintendoLand park to come up with scenery ideas for the Mushroom Kingdom. As I've said in previous parts I do have some ideas, but the scenery options are very limited, however I accept the challenge and, hopefully, the end result will look just as good as how Clock Town and the Park Entrance has turned out to be.

As always, you guys can help by suggesting park rides, themes, scenery, areas, names etc.

Game Geek - Film Fan - Lanky

YouTube: SupaWaluigi
Twitter

Fisher
NNID: fisher87
3DS Friend Code: 1263-9353-5749

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Mushroom Kingdom Construction Be

Post by Fisher » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Awesome.
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

New 3DS XL FC is 1263-9353-5749 If you add me then please PM me

SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Mushroom Kingdom Construction Be

Post by SupaWaluigi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:01 pm

In this part, we make the Mario Golf Open Tour ride look even more like a proper golf course, and build a mini Princess Peach's Castle.

Also, I have created a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... _ert2JpMHt with all the construction videos of the park in, so if you have missed any you can go there, or you can obviously just go back through this thread and find the videos.

Twitter

SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Mini Princess Peach Castle

Post by SupaWaluigi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:02 pm

In this part, we build the first of two Mario Kart tracks: Baby Park! Despite being just an oval, this ride provides 7 laps of zany fun and madness! (Actually maybe I'm overselling it a little bit. After all, there aren't any Mario Kart Items/weapons in it anyway...)

Plus, I've added a few more screenshots to the NintendoWorld Scrapbook:

Twitter

SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Mario Kart: Baby Park!

Post by SupaWaluigi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Fairly Major Announcement:I have now added music to the game! What I mean by that is I have selected a few pieces of music for different areas and rides in the park. For instance, the entrance/main street area of NintendoWorld now has the NintendoLand theme tune playing away. More is shown and explained at the start of this video, but I thought it was a fairly major thing to mention as it adds more character to the park and we can have way more music tracks than RollerCoaster Tycoon 2's measly 2 song limit. This also means you guys can also suggest Park Songs/Muisc for areas and rides, along with ride and name suggestions :mrgreen:

I have also created a NintendoWorld Theme Park Music Playlist, so you can listen to the songs in full: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ovV7swV4rd

Anyway, in this part we (admittedly) re-do a ride seen in the previous NintendoLand Park: Donkey Kong's Mine Kart Carnage! But this time, it's in Threeeeee-Deeeeee...

Twitter

SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Donkey Kong's Mine Cart Carnage!

Post by SupaWaluigi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:51 am

Bit of a short part today, so I apologise in advance. However, we do fill up a bit of an awkward gap in the Mushroom Kingdom area, and subsequently give Princess Peach's Castle an odd extension...

Stay tuned for the next part though, as we are starting construction on an area where the Sunshine shines brightly 8-)

Twitter

SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - The Princess' Secret Slide!

Post by SupaWaluigi » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 am

Okaaaaaay, so it's been a long time since the last part again, sorry about that. But hopefully you guys are still interested in seeing what is still to come, and so in this part we build Delfino Plaza! You could think of this as more of a resort side to the theme park, since we do attempt to build Delfino Hotel (or at least, the shell of it).

Twitter

SupaWaluigi

Re: NintendoWorld Project - Delfino Plaza!

Post by SupaWaluigi » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:33 pm

We continue building around the Delfino Plaza area, this time creating the Delfino Hotel Pool & Spa, and construct a Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker ride...with MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!

Twitter