Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Tour

Come here to talk about anything to do with Nintendo, including Switch, WiiU, 3DS and mobile.
ShadowSirens

Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Tour

Post by ShadowSirens » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:07 am

The Glasgow show is just over a week away and I am very excited to be going. I did not expect the show to come to Glasgow and instead I expected it to stay in London.

For that I am very grateful that I don't have to travel such a long distance to get there. However, there is one problem that could end up ruining the whole show and that problem will also mean this is the only time it will come to Glasgow. That problem is poor ticket sales.

I would estimate that the show, (despite being on sale for several months) has only sold around 50% of their tickets - max. This is bad news because one of the great things about a concert is when it is fully packed and everyone is excited to see the show. It creates a great atmosphere and that is defiantly one of the best aspects.

This however could missing from the show due to so many seats being unsold. This could also result in the show being cancelled, but hopefully will not.

The cheapest seats are the only ones that have sold well which tells me they have got the pricing totally wrong and most fans aren't able to pay £75/85 for tickets. They should have dropped the price by now and made SOME money rather than none. Ironically that means that the people in the cheap seats will get to move to the front for no extra cost, so the results would be the same.

I hope it is a good show but sales and marketing have gone extremely poorly and will probably hamper the experience.

Let us know if you are going to a date on this tour and whether it is sold out or not. :)
Formally of NintendoForLife fame

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Re: Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Tour

Post by OrangeRakoon » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:40 am

I saw it last year in London the day after my birthday and it was fantastic, and there were plenty of people there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it even with less people though!

Chocolate-Milk
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Re: Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Tour

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:36 pm

I'm off to the Manchester one tomorrow, been looking forward to it for months!
das a peepo