How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
User avatar
Cruizer
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Cruizer » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:49 am

New page against the new machine

I went away for a few days for my birthday last weekend, seriously did me the world of good.
Jezo wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 pm
Cruizer wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:56 am
Love x
Gimme that love next time I'm in reading, boy
Do you live in Reading too? I think there a few SONMers in Reading. You're not that epic warrior that was hit by a bus then just went to Purple Turtle are you?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ads-to-pub
"soylent green is people"

User avatar
Jezo
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm
NNID: Super_Jezo
3DS Friend Code: 4811-6932-4056
Xbox Gamertag: J3Z0
Steam ID: Jezo

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Jezo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 am

Cruizer wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:49 am
Jezo wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 pm
Cruizer wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:56 am
Love x
Gimme that love next time I'm in reading, boy
Do you live in Reading too? I think there a few SONMers in Reading. You're not that epic warrior that was hit by a bus then just went to Purple Turtle are you?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ads-to-pub
Hey...................................................


Lad's gotta drink.
Image
Avvy goes up to #110 Weezing

User avatar
Vtheyoshi
Posts: 3254
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Vtheyoshi » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am

Got my donor card today, if u need a kidney hmu
Image

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

User avatar
Tsunade
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:10 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Tsunade » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am

Ella handed me a letter she had wrote herself last night saying she was being bullied by 2 of her friends. She also went out of her way to write out everything they'd said to her that had upset her in the past week. I've gone into school today to talk to her teacher. I'm just hoping it gets sorted by the end of the day.

User avatar
Nofes
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 pm
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Nofes » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am

I've got 4 weeks left at work until I'm gone and someone is acting like a complete prick towards me.

Gonna snap because I'm basically done anyway.
Bucket

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1960
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Shio hime » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Tsunade wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am
Ella handed me a letter she had wrote herself last night saying she was being bullied by 2 of her friends. She also went out of her way to write out everything they'd said to her that had upset her in the past week. I've gone into school today to talk to her teacher. I'm just hoping it gets sorted by the end of the day.
I was bullied every day at school for 4 years despite constant meetings with teachers etc.
Hope it works out for you, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Jezo
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm
NNID: Super_Jezo
3DS Friend Code: 4811-6932-4056
Xbox Gamertag: J3Z0
Steam ID: Jezo

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Jezo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Shio hime wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 pm
Tsunade wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am
Ella handed me a letter she had wrote herself last night saying she was being bullied by 2 of her friends. She also went out of her way to write out everything they'd said to her that had upset her in the past week. I've gone into school today to talk to her teacher. I'm just hoping it gets sorted by the end of the day.
I was bullied every day at school for 4 years despite constant meetings with teachers etc.
Hope it works out for you, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
This
Image
Avvy goes up to #110 Weezing

User avatar
DarkRula
Posts: 1087
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm
NNID: DarkRula
Xbox Gamertag: DarkRula
Steam ID: DarkRula
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by DarkRula » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:43 pm

I had it pretty good, really. I was bullied in my first year of secondary, and it got to a point where I wasn't able to hide it any more. My dad had a right go at him and then phoned the school upon getting back. After that, I met with one of the pastoral officers, I think they were called, and told everything that had happened. From that point on, the person who had bullied me was expelled and no-one ever touched me again.
Of course, I expect it might be different between primary and secondary schools how they deal with it, and of course between various schools as well.

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Wow can't believe you all got bullied tbh
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1960
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Shio hime » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:27 pm

lol ur gay
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Wait till you see my next post my dude
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
Vtheyoshi
Posts: 3254
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Vtheyoshi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Tsunade wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am
Ella handed me a letter she had wrote herself last night saying she was being bullied by 2 of her friends. She also went out of her way to write out everything they'd said to her that had upset her in the past week. I've gone into school today to talk to her teacher. I'm just hoping it gets sorted by the end of the day.
I hope it turns out for the best, it's good that she went to you about it, cuz from experience it gets pretty bad if it's not talked about
Image

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

User avatar
RichardUK
Posts: 6183
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by RichardUK » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm

I am sorry to hear so many of you have been bullied, its something I have never experienced when I was at school but back then (>2000) we didn't have many of the tools that bullies use now such as Facebook etc, I think schools should come up with better ways of dealing with this behavior rather than simply excluding them, clearly for someone to become a bully then something has happened in there life to make them like that and while they are still young it can be dealt with
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Hear hear ricky
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1960
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Shio hime » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:25 am

RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
I think schools should come up with better ways of dealing with this behavior rather than simply excluding them
I vote for execution.
RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
for someone to become a bully then something has happened in there life to make them like that
Mostly piss poor parenting in my experience.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
JenovaPX
Posts: 6398
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:58 pm
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by JenovaPX » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 am

RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
I think schools should come up with better ways of dealing with this behavior rather than simply excluding them
You know that's the last measure right? And that schools do a lot already to deal with bullying?
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

User avatar
Nofes
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 pm
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Nofes » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:28 am

JenovaPX wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 am
RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
I think schools should come up with better ways of dealing with this behavior rather than simply excluding them
You know that's the last measure right? And that schools do a lot already to deal with bullying?
He has no kids and he's probably reading tabloid articles designed to do nothing but shock. Richard hasn't so much as been driven past a school by his chauffer since the 90s.

On the subject of bullying, I used to pick fights with older kids and in year 8 this lead to an organised fight in a Sainsbury's car park where about 30 kids came to watch us fight. It was all going well until this year 7 got pushed into a brick wall by someone and started bleeding, so he got taken home and everyone else went home too. About a week later, I called the kid I was fighting with a midget lover because his brother was a midget and, in response, he told me his brother had a bigger dick than me even though he was short. So I called him gay for his brother, and back to the car park we went.

Nostalgia.
Bucket

User avatar
fluffyKittan
Posts: 2154
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by fluffyKittan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:42 am

Shio hime wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:25 am
RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
for someone to become a bully then something has happened in there life to make them like that
Mostly piss poor parenting in my experience.
I thought you had good parents
Image
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

User avatar
Jezo
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm
NNID: Super_Jezo
3DS Friend Code: 4811-6932-4056
Xbox Gamertag: J3Z0
Steam ID: Jezo

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Jezo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:48 am

RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
I think schools should come up with better ways of dealing with this behavior rather than simply excluding them
Do you mean expulsion? Cause they barely give more to reassure you than "I'll keep an eye on it". A teacher once told me they'd expel bullies if caught and then got called me stupid when I started listing names. Schools don't care about the individual, it's all about looking good on the outside and any expulsions is bad publicity.
Shio hime wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:25 am
RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
for someone to become a bully then something has happened in there life to make them like that
Mostly piss poor parenting in my experience.
This
Image
Avvy goes up to #110 Weezing

User avatar
DarkRula
Posts: 1087
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm
NNID: DarkRula
Xbox Gamertag: DarkRula
Steam ID: DarkRula
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by DarkRula » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 am

RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
many of the tools that bullies use now such as Facebook
Pretty sure most of us here were bullied at a time when cyber bullying was hardly ever a thing. It's only with a newer generation that it's become a thing, purely because it allows the bully to antagonise even when not around the one they're targetting.

User avatar
Nofes
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 pm
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Nofes » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:22 am

DarkRula wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 am
RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
many of the tools that bullies use now such as Facebook
Pretty sure most of us here were bullied at a time when cyber bullying was hardly ever a thing. It's only with a newer generation that it's become a thing, purely because it allows the bully to antagonise even when not around the one they're targetting.
Most of us here were bullied?

Speak for yourself.
Bucket

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1960
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Shio hime » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 pm

fluffyKittan wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:42 am
Shio hime wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:25 am
RichardUK wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm
for someone to become a bully then something has happened in there life to make them like that
Mostly piss poor parenting in my experience.
I thought you had good parents
Zing!
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Jezo
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm
NNID: Super_Jezo
3DS Friend Code: 4811-6932-4056
Xbox Gamertag: J3Z0
Steam ID: Jezo

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Jezo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:22 pm

I think the guy in the cubicle next to me is masturbating, I can see from his shadow on the floor his hand shaking about loads and it's putting me off, and every so often he stops and then his hand starts shaking again.
Image
Avvy goes up to #110 Weezing

User avatar
OrangeRakoon
Posts: 5827
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 pm
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by OrangeRakoon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Maybe he's got a wii set up in there?

You should go check, you might be missing out on smash

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Oh he'll get to smash alright
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests