How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by OrangeRakoon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:42 pm

It varied with special banners too, you might just be remembering those

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:04 pm

still waiting for that sailor moon banner variant

RainbowGazelle
NNID: various NNIDs
3DS Friend Code: various codes
PSN ID: RainbowGazelle

Post by RainbowGazelle » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Got paid for work I did at my old uni. Have more coming in July. It's a zero hours contract, but at least it's something. Looking into teaching English abroad. Hopefully Vietnam or Japan.
I'm RG Chris on Splatoon!

Quarg Ranger
NNID: I wonder if
3DS Friend Code: writing in the
PSN ID: profile fields is
Xbox Gamertag: restricted?
Steam ID: Apparently not...

Post by Quarg Ranger » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:24 pm

It's been a long time since I checked in. Things have been pretty crazy for me recently, but currently in a lull. After spending the last year-and-a-half to two years worried about PhD applications and my whole future, I've actually been given a PhD position, and I'm starting in September. It's a position I thought I had no chance of getting after my interview, it was such a welcome surprise, it's unbelievable really. Also means I'm moving to Edinburgh, which is going to be amazing, it looks like an incredible city to be in from my brief visit. Going to be living with a great friend from Uni too, who just happens to be there, whose flatmate happens to be moving out as I move up. Unbelievable. Everything's coming up Quarg.

Between applications, and tutoring (which is how I've been supporting myself over the past year), I've not had a lot of free time/brainpower available until recently, so I've sort of not posted here much. But I thought I'd give a brief update in case anyone was wondering where I'd gone.

Hope everyone here is doing well too (:
Wrathy: Water's not just a drink. I mean, you can't have a bath in lemonade, wash the dishes in sprite or flush the toilet with irn bru.
--
Gallery | RedBubble | Never Forget
--
I used to have an original sig, now I'm just a mod.

Tsunade

Post by Tsunade » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:43 am

I'm pretty stressed right now. I've just been given the keys to my first flat, and I'm going mad thinking about all the stuff I need to do. The place needs a good clean, the floors need new carpets, the kitchen floor is a right state, I need to call a load of people to sort out the bills, the bathroom sink is clogged already and I don't know why.

My boyfriend isn't helping with the stress levels. He hates my mum and brother (they didn't exactly give him any reasons for him to like them) and doesn't want to be around when they're there. So as well as all the stuff I need to sort, I have to sort out the people around me too to avoid arguments.

I know everything will be sorted in the end, it just feels like as soon as I've got the keys everything and everyone has gone completely nuts.

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 pm

My first time voting and the first time my parents have voted in years, the whole fam voted labour and I ended the day by going to the local fair with my girlfriend (and her sister but whatever lol)
today's been good asides from the fact that a gooseberry fool carnival ride brought me close to throwing up
Last edited by Vtheyoshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Post by Scapegoat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:01 am

voted labour but my dad voted tory reeeeeeeee.

I get that he really wants to leave as much dolla to me as he can so he's against inheritance tax but like lol uni will bleed me dead if tories get in ripp

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:13 am

Lmao at people that don't understand the 55k+ you're paying in fees + interest over the next 25 years is more than you're going to lose in inheritance tax anyway unless your parents are ridiculously wealthy.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 am

they're not and we're firmly middle class which is why it's annoying.

edit: actually it's worse because I have to pay 18k of my uni fees upfront cause I can't get a loan for 2 of my required years.

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 am

lmaooooooooooooo

your parents are gooseberry fool stupid

no offense
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:56 am

I mean only my dad is tory, my mom is a 100% enigma, she's so gooseberry fool neutral that I actually have no clue how she's voted.

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

feel bad for you lad, got a scholarship for one of my years and only had to pay 1k

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:31 pm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

50K DEBT COMING THROUGH
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:47 pm

ANGERY REACTS ONLY PRAY FOR SCROTE RIP MY MONEY

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

kerr9000

Post by kerr9000 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Just had a Wisdom tooth removed a little over an hour ago and apparently because it was cracked it was infected underneath... sat down just trying to think of anything to ignore the pain, saying I feel like garbage would be an understatment.

jimbob555

Post by jimbob555 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Did they not offer remove all your others as well? I'm no where near as brave to get mine removed as much as I want to.

kerr9000

Post by kerr9000 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:01 pm

I hate the dentist real issues with it, ... the tooth they removed was originally cracked about 10 or so years ago when I got hit in the face with a crowbar , ever since then bits of it have fell off and then its ached for a few days but then its kind of stopped and so I have thought oh forget about it and got on with life, but a big bit fell off 3 or 4 days ago and since then its just hurt more and more and more. My girlfriend is going on holiday today and last night I was at hers and she had made pizza and I just couldnt cope, I was sweating and shivering and trying not to swear despite the fact I was taking the highest dose of pain killers I could get my hands on..., apparently I was swearing in my sleep and I sweated so much her bed it looked like someone had thrown a running hose pipe in it.

In the end she had to take me to a dental walk in center at 7am this morning and I had to wait to be seen... I better get her something nice when she gets back as it wasnt exactly the best way to see your boyfriend before you go on holiday... take it from me if one of them starts to hurt get an appointment and get it seen to, the worst bit about mine was when he told me I had a severe infection in one side of my mouth and he had to inject into it in order to try to dull my tooth, when he did this it felt like someone was driving a nail into scolded skin.

Currently everyone is trying to tell me to call in sick to work tommorow but I have worked where I work now for 2 years and never had a day off so I dont really want to call in.

Ash
NNID: Ash_Harrison1
3DS Friend Code: 4571-1063-1653
PSN ID: Ash_Harrison1
Steam ID: FightAshFight

Post by Ash » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Spent most of yesterday in Manchester with my best friend, who I'd not seen in person for 3 years, and the comedown from it just hit me and now I feel like shit. Woo!

Although 10/10 day, can't wait to do again.

MrChewtoy

Post by MrChewtoy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Been like a year since I was last here, always great to revisit and see some familiar faces names. How's everyone doing?

So I was telling my housemates about the "Vernon Dursley and the [x]" thread, and was hoping someone would have a copy of the images posted there. Normally I would just search for it myself, but since the old forum (obviously) shut down, I don't see myself scouring wayback machine hoping it's there.

If anyone has any of the fake covers, or a link to the old thread, I would love you forever.

Man, have I missed using the [brackets] when typing: this really feels like coming home. Anyone heard anything from HNF1 lately, lol?
yeh

Kappa
NNID: IT'S JUST THE
PSN ID: NATURE OF
Steam ID: MY GAME

Post by Kappa » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 pm

afaik he's still trying to diddle the kiddies

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 am

Scapegoat wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:47 pm
ANGERY REACTS ONLY PRAY FOR SCROTE RIP MY MONEY

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

MrChewtoy

Post by MrChewtoy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Kappa wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 pm
afaik he's still trying to diddle the kiddies
I forget, was this an old running joke or something? Sure hope it's not true!
yeh

GuitarHero
NNID: GuitarHero
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6500-8091
Steam ID: fdob001

Post by GuitarHero » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:10 pm

MrChewtoy wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm
Been like a year since I was last here, always great to revisit and see some familiar faces names. How's everyone doing?

So I was telling my housemates about the "Vernon Dursley and the [x]" thread, and was hoping someone would have a copy of the images posted there. Normally I would just search for it myself, but since the old forum (obviously) shut down, I don't see myself scouring wayback machine hoping it's there.

If anyone has any of the fake covers, or a link to the old thread, I would love you forever.

Man, have I missed using the [brackets] when typing: this really feels like coming home. Anyone heard anything from HNF1 lately, lol?
Always nice to see old people still pop in every now and then.

I'd recommend looking through the ONM archives thread if you're feeling nostalgic and here's the Vernon thread specifically. A lot of the images are dead, but a few are still viewable.

Also, the last thing I remember HNF1 posting was asking for an essay writing service for a uni assignment though think that was on ONM. Not sure when that was, just remember it.

MrChewtoy

Post by MrChewtoy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:52 pm

GuitarHero wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:10 pm
Always nice to see old people still pop in every now and then.

I'd recommend looking through the ONM archives thread if you're feeling nostalgic and here's the Vernon thread specifically. A lot of the images are dead, but a few are still viewable.

Also, the last thing I remember HNF1 posting was asking for an essay writing service for a uni assignment though think that was on ONM. Not sure when that was, just remember it.
Oh man, thanks so much for the links, had a good laugh checking through some of those old threads. I think about that shower thread on a weekly basis. Good to see you again too, hope you've been well.

I think HNF1 posted a couple of times on SONM when it first started, although whether it was actually him or just an imposter we might never know.

So this place seems to have become a lot less lively over the years, you still get many new people stumbling upon it, or is it mostly the oldies keeping it alive?
yeh

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:34 pm

This place died following the sonm apocalypse as foretold in TSF lore by TSF admin fluffyKittan, the only TSF lore thread in the forum to date. Ironically the sonm apocalypse actually stimulated growth in the forum for a few weeks before everything was brought down due to the inactivity and apathy of the TSF.
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]