SUCBT - Qrow Branwen VS Frank Martin | Round 1, Fight 4

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Re: SUCBT - Samus Aran VS Batman | Week 1, Fight 1.

Post by Rik » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

All about that Down-B spam, exploding ghosts got nothing on the invincible spike ball
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:18 pm

Garf wrote:you can ask V and Amaterasu about that
it was a moment of weakness
plus you can't say you're not into it
Rik wrote:All about that Down-B spam, exploding ghosts got nothing on the invincible spike ball
you're a terrible person

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Kappa
NNID: IT'S JUST THE
PSN ID: NATURE OF
Steam ID: MY GAME

Post by Kappa » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Rik wrote:All about that Down-B spam, exploding ghosts got nothing on the invincible spike ball
grab

Fabong

Post by Fabong » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Vtheyoshi wrote:

i'd imagine it'd be quite easy to say that

i'm not into it

well look at that
#ff Garf

Crisps
NNID: Crisps

Post by Crisps » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:33 pm

garf does like shagging animals but he keeps his stories in his special book he doesn't share them
you're a virgin who can't drive.

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:45 pm

I heard Kirby is also a bit of a ninja. He got moves.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Fabong wrote:
Vtheyoshi wrote:

i'd imagine it'd be quite easy to say that

i'm not into it

well look at that
well you got me there

MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Blaxel411
NNID: Black-wolf209
3DS Friend Code: 4811-7239-6713
Xbox Gamertag: Not on my life

Post by Blaxel411 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Kirby has godlike durability. I mean he's fallen from space at least once and not gotten scratched. Plus if he gets hypernova then there's really no escape.
I think we can all agree that i`m a great asset to the human race.

Yubel
NNID: Alex-Haldane
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2474-9108
PSN ID: Alex-Haldane

Post by Yubel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Thousand-Eyes Restrict (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Bizarro (DC Comics)

Take me on if you dare.
- Nintendo Yubellion -

Super ONM. Superior Yubel.

Pineapple
NNID: Waddl.D

Post by Pineapple » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:41 pm

You're about a week too late

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Re: SUCBT - Wario VS The Mountain | Week 2, Fight 1.

Post by Scapegoat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Week 2 | Fight 1
Wario VS The Mountain

The Entrants
[/size]

Wario
[/u][/b]
Wario, arch-rival of Mario and all around one bad dude. Motivated purely by greed, Wario will do anything he can to get his hands on gold. Someone must have told him that there is a cash prize involved in this tournament, as he's here to try and dominate the competition. Under all that flab hides a surprising amount of power, but how does he stack up against the competition?
Powers and Abilities

- Look's aren't everything, especially in Wario's case. Under that belly Wario hides a surprisingly athletic body, with strength that rivals even the likes of Bowser. Needless to say, he can pack one hell of a hefty punch.
- Wario's forte is CQC. A more than competent grappler, Wario excels at wrestling his foes from a close range, even using poweful moves such as piledrivers.
- That weight is used to Wario's advantage. It's difficult to beat an opponent that is that much heavier than you, especially when it comes down to grapples, however, Wario is unique in that he is capable of using his weight advantage in more forward thinking ways. He's so heavy, that he's able to cause tremors by just punching the ground, and he can cause small scale earthquakes by pounding the ground with his huge butt. Earthquakes can be caused by human interference, such as a collapsing mine shaft, but the amount of force Wario would need to apply to the ground in order to cause a small earthquake would be huge. Getting caught underneath such a powerful ground pound would most certainly mean death for most people.
- Wario can also expel gas at will, and lots of it. He can fart with enough force and stench to temporarily knock back and stun opponents. Furthermore, Wario can actually fart with such power that he can even lift himself into the air, which as we've established would require a frankly ridiculous amount of force for someone heavy enough to cause small earthquakes. Of all things, Wario's farts are probably the deadliest farts in the entire universe, which is a feat to be proud of.
- Finally, Wario's jaws and stomach are incredibly strong, as Wario can eat virtually anything, even motorbikes. He can use these jaws to his advantage by chomping on opponents.

Equipment

- Wario has a number of different power ups accessible to him, from the classic metal boxes, which turn Wario into a true man of steel, to stale garlic, which allows Wario to transform into Wario-Man.
- Wario-Man is Wario's ultimate transformation. Giving him enhanced strength and speed, the tranformation also gives him insane damage resistance, making him not only near invincible, but also preventing him from flinching at all. The transformation also gives boosts to his other abilities, enhancing the power of his farts even further, causing them to be far more deadly than a simple stun, and giving them enough knockback to send an enemy flying. This form is limited, however, and is only active for a short period of time, before Wario loses his added effects.

Personality

Wario is a man driven purely by greed. Not only this but he's also a huge glutton, and will eat anything. He's a selfish and self absorbed character, and to further this he's also incredibly aggressive and easily loses his cool. He's a sore loser and gets mad when things don't go his way.

Weaknesses

- Despite his looks, Wario isn't actually that stupid, and is particularly good with electronics, however, due to his aggressive and self absorbed personality, he easily loses his head in a fight and lacks common sense, making him easy to outwit.
- Despite being athletic, Wario is actually incredibly clumsy, which could give his opponent the edge in a fight.
- He's also very easily manipulated, and will do absolutely anything for money, including double crossing people.
The Mountain
Gregor Clegane, also known by his imposing nickname of "The Mountain", considered the largest man in Westeros standing at a whopping 8ft tall and being completely packed with muscle. The mear mention of this fellows name is enough to strike fear into the hearts of anyone, as he is one of the most imposing figures in Westeros. He's the kinda guy you definitely don't want to piss off.
Powers and Abilities

- The Mountain is a wall of muscle, capable of completely dominating his opponents due to his sheer size. Even skilled swordsmen have been felled due to the bulk of this man, and he's not afraid of using his size to his advantage, often using his strength to overpower and dominate his opponents.
- He has incredible upper body strength, being capable of wielding a two handed great sword that most men would struggle to lift, with only one hand. He can swing this sword with such force that he's capable of decapitating a horse in just one swing, which is not an easy feat.
- He's also capable of wearing armour many degrees thicker and stronger than most ordinary knights, providing him with a strong defense to balance out his offense.

Equipment

- He carries his two handed sword in one hand, a sword with an incredibly heavy weight to it, so much so that most normal men wouldn't be able to lift it with two hands, yet alone 1. This gives him a bit of extra range against combatants well versed in CQC, as well as a little bit of extra cutting power.
- He also wears armour much heavier and thicker than normal, providing him with a strong defense against many attacks, especially cutting attacks.

Personality

The Mountain is a human that you could almost say has no soul. Remorseless and merciless, he's a ruthless and bloodthirsty bedfordshire clanger with no respect for his fellow humans. He'll cut down anyone that stands before him, with no remorse. His heart lacks any form of compassion, simply put he's a 100% pure killing machine.

Weaknesses

- He lacks any form of strategy whatsoever. The definition of a brainless brute, Clegane relies solely on his pure bulk and strength to win a fight. An easily outwitted opponent.
- He completely lacks range. Anything he can't reach he'll struggle to fight. Taking him on from a distance is heavily advised. Staying outside of the effective range on his sword is crucial in taking him down. The heavy armour he wears only slows him down further, and the sword he hefts around is incredibly heavy, making him struggle greatly against agile opponents.
A battle between two walls of muscle. Who will stand victorious as the king of the bulk? Will it be Wario with his superpowered farts or will it be the soulless killing machine The Mountain? You help decide.

The poll can be found here.

In Tourney news, I'm changing the layout from a leaderboard based tourney to a double elimination style tourney. This is because I don't want to have the same 2 people fight each other more than once ideally. For those that don't know what double elimination is, it is what it says on the tin. Each character get's two chances. Everyone starts in the winners bracket. If they lose, they drop down to the Loser's bracket. If they lose in the loser's bracket, they're out.

I'll be working on producing the bracket itself soon. As far as Samus vs Batman goes, the results of that will go up either later today or tomorrow.

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Gotta rep Wario, swords don't mean eton mess against him even from guys like Ike

Decretum
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Post by Decretum » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:09 pm

The Mountain is just a big guy with a sword. Literally nothing special about him
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Yeah, but he's basically Frankenstein's monster so he has that going for him.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:13 pm

The gooseberry fool is a sword going to do to Wario
Not to mention he can materialise motor bikes to send in the Mountain's direction, so he has range
He can keep jumping away from and probably outrun the Mountain and just sort of hit and run
And finally the power ups, the Mountain has no chance because of how ridiculously OP they can be

Overally, the Mountain is a strong guy, but he's still a guy, whereas Wario is a cartoon character

MAL

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:17 pm

So, do we not learn who won the first fight yet? Do we have to wait another however many weeks for all the fights to finish. Also, 20 is a terrible number for a bracket.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Edd
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3173-1972
PSN ID: Eddc15
Steam ID: Eddc15

Post by Edd » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Wario would be winning until the Mountain is on his back then he'll start getting cocky and monologuing until he's close enough to get knocked down, teeth smashed out, eyes popped, head crushed etc etc.
Mr.EE ~ Edd is the best! Edd is super hot!
arceus469 ~ Edd is just a lonely little internet bully with no friends.

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Aren142 wrote:So, do we not learn who won the first fight yet? Do we have to wait another however many weeks for all the fights to finish. Also, 20 is a terrible number for a bracket.
Learn to read.

Also yeah, Wario's got the best shot with this fight since the Mountain is just a guy at the end of the day. Wario still has to not get touched since as much of a cartoon as he is, a sword is still going to end him, so unless Wario gooseberry fool up (very possible though) this is his fight to lose. Just all hinges on can Wario keep it together long enough to win.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:28 pm

JenovaPX wrote:
Aren142 wrote:So, do we not learn who won the first fight yet? Do we have to wait another however many weeks for all the fights to finish. Also, 20 is a terrible number for a bracket.
Learn to read.
I do think puppies are cute, yes.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Aren142 wrote:Also, 20 is a terrible number for a bracket.
Glad you brought this up as I forgot to address it. I'm aware that 20 is a bad number for a double elimination bracket.

When it comes down to 5 people in the winners bracket I'm going to be posting a poll asking for the fan favourite. The winner of the poll will skip a fight.

Next we'd be down to 3 in the winners bracket. These 3 will take part in a sort of mini tourney against each other to determine the loser. The character that loses the most games will be sent to losers.

A similar thing will happen for the loser's bracket.

Hopefully you kind of understand the process a little better. When I get around the drawing up the bracket properly it should become a bit clearer.

Like I said though, without the change this would get stale fast especially towards the end with characters repeating the same fights over and over (most likely with the same result as the only variable is the arena.)

My only other option would be removing some characters, but choosing 4 to go is difficult.

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:43 pm

A heads up, you might also want to update the OP with the actual characters who made it into this.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:59 pm

wario is a wizard

you cannot best him that easily, knave

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:03 pm

JenovaPX wrote:A heads up, you might also want to update the OP with the actual characters who made it into this.
Thanks for the heads up, don't know how I forgot to do that.

Mr. EE

Post by Mr. EE » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:08 pm

They're both big guys but they're not #bigger than Phil.!
Edd ~ EE is a cool guy.

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:11 pm

I think the Mountain is, actually.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious