SUCBT - Qrow Branwen VS Frank Martin | Round 1, Fight 4

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Re: SUCBT - Luckyman VS Jak | Round 1, Fight 3

Post by Garf » Sun May 15, 2016 10:38 pm

femto got liverpool tart by rickert

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Re: SUCBT - Luckyman VS Jak | Round 1, Fight 3

Post by JenovaPX » Sun May 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Yeah, I've got nothing, ggwp
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Re: SUCBT - Qrow Branwen VS Frank Martin | Round 1, Fight 4

Post by Scapegoat » Mon May 16, 2016 12:07 am

What's this? An update? Blasphemy! Here's the next round!
Round 1 | Fight 4
Qrow VS Frank Martin

The Entrants
[/size]

Qrow Branwen
[/u][/b]
Qrow Branwen, uncle to Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long. A teacher at Signal Academy, Qrow is the mentor of Ruby, and the one who taught her to use her Scythe. He's no stranger to battle, and can eagerly put up a fight. He may be old, but don't underestimate him.
Powers and Abilities

- Qrow is a master when it comes to using his trademark weapon. He's very adept at using it, and can strike faster than the eye can see. He can strike so fast that he can produce sonic waves from his weapon.
- He's also incredibly strong, strong enough to put a crater in the ground after striking it with his weapon. He's also demonstrated this by cutting through a metal pole with his weapon's sword form.
- He's ambidextrous, so it doesn't matter if you incapacitate one arm as he can easily switch to his other.
- He is a master in his field, so much so that he can even defeat opponents while he is intoxicated. Alcohol is a depressent, meaning that it dulls the reflexes. To be able to keep up with opponents while inebriated is no easy task.

Equipment

- Qrow's weapon has 4 forms, providing him with a huge amount of variation. It's first form is a scythe, giving his a strong melee attack with a good range. It's second form, and the form most commonly used, takes the appearance of a great sword, and this is the weapon that can be swung so fast it can produce sonic waves. This form is very powerful, and provides Qrow with a good melee ranged method of attack. For range, it can also take the form of a shotgun, blasting the enemy to shreds from a distance. Finally, it can transform and become more compact for ease of travel.

Personality

Qrow is a cynical chelsea bun. Rude, blunt, and foul mouthed, Qrow is certainly not a shining example of a good person. Despite this, he remains very level headed and nonchalant. He's also suspected to be an alcoholic.

Weaknesses

- He's an alcoholic, meaning that he sometimes ends up fighting when drunk. This would dull his senses a little, making it easier to defeat him.
- He's also a little bit childish, although he can become serious if he feels the need to.
Frank Martin
A former special forces operative, Frank now works as a transporter, moving anything from one place to another. He's well trained and a deadly marksman, and has a lot of experience under his belt.
Powers and Abilities

- As he's an ex special forces operative, Frank is an expert in many different fields, such as explosives, surveillance, and much more.
- He's an expert driver, being able to retain control of his vehicle in any situation. Nobody can best him on the road, and he can perform near impossible maneuvers in order to evade his enemies.
- He's an accomplished sharpshooter, so you'd better watch your head when he's got his sights on you. Not that watching your head would do you any good anyway.
- He's great at hand to hand combat, and has mastered the art of using unconventional weapons in order to take foes down. He'll use anything at his disposal, and he won't go down without a fight.

Equipment

- Frank has a handgun.
- He also has a car. It's usually a Audi or a BMW, so it's a strong and fast car.
- Aside from that, Frank mostly just uses whatever is at his disposal. Oh yeah, and he has a suit, which gives him bonus swag points.

Personality

Frank his a seasoned veteran of the military world, and lives life by a strict set of rules. The rules are as follows:
1) Never change the deal
2) No names
3) Never open the package
4) Never make a promise you can't keep

He's determined and won't give up easily. He'll fight with everything he's got and you'd better respect him.

Weaknesses

- His biggest weakness is that he's a normal human. As a special forces veteran he might have above average reflexes and skills, but he's still just human.
- His car is his zone. Without his car he's less threatening, as he can't close the gap without putting himself in danger. Usually when he has to resort to CQC it's in a tight area with lots of cover, so he might suffer if he has to go on foot in an open area. That said, he's still and expert marksman, so as long as he has his gun you're not safe from any distance.
This one's a weird one, but both combatants have their own strengths and weaknesses. I'd like to clarify that Frank does indeed have his car at his disposal, so if he wants to use it he can. For the purpose of the battle we can assume that Frank begins the battle standing next to his car.

The poll can be found here.

I need to do a bit more research on Luckyman vs Jak, but hey, at least this is an update! The thread lives for now.

Edd
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3173-1972
PSN ID: Eddc15
Steam ID: Eddc15

Post by Edd » Mon May 16, 2016 12:13 am

- His biggest weakness is that he's a normal human.
Well we all know that's not true.
Mr.EE ~ Edd is the best! Edd is super hot!
arceus469 ~ Edd is just a lonely little internet bully with no friends.

Troggy

Post by Troggy » Mon May 16, 2016 12:16 am

Voting for Qrow. The guy's a superhuman drunk with a shapeshifting sword, for christ's sake. Frank on the other hand, is just a bloke with a car and a gun.
also luckyman would definitely destroy jak
I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Mon May 16, 2016 12:19 am

but tbf it's a big car

PiGreat
NNID: PiGreat
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5928-1641
PSN ID: PiGreat
Steam ID: PiGreat

Post by PiGreat » Mon May 16, 2016 12:26 am

for you
RichardUK wrote:I don't believe anyone is actually poor in this country
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Mon May 16, 2016 12:36 am

Considering Qrow exists in a universe that is basically DBZ with gunblades I doubt this is a fair fight.

As awesome as Statham is I don't think he can deal with a guy who can essentially teleport.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Garf

Post by Garf » Mon May 16, 2016 11:21 am

if statham's arena isn't the garage from Transporter 3, then he deserves to lose

JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Post by JenovaPX » Mon May 16, 2016 1:18 pm

I imagine Qrow has no problem just slicing Frank's car in half, even if it's coming at him or whatever since that's just how RWBY works and a gun's not really going to stop him on its own. Poor match up for Frank, RIP.
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 pm

This is a dumb fight
qrow has that dumb aura eton mess so frank's gun and even his car won't do much to him
and even then we don't even know the full extent of qrow's powers by this point

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Mon May 16, 2016 3:13 pm

poor frank.

at least if he drops into losers he'll have a chance. maybe

Garf

Post by Garf » Mon May 16, 2016 3:28 pm

Frank vs Yoshimitsu might be a fair match

maybe

AlterntiveAntagonist

Post by AlterntiveAntagonist » Wed May 18, 2016 6:37 am

voting for frank because anime is trash

Troggy

Post by Troggy » Sat May 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Any update on the Luckyman vs Jak results?

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Sun May 22, 2016 12:17 am

Troggy wrote:Any update on the Luckyman vs Jak results?
I need to get around to watching a few clips from the anime, haven't got a solid grasp on how powerful Luckyman's luck actually is yet.

The one thing I can say is that without a doubt Jak's eco will 100% certainly run out before Luckyman's rakkyo. The question now becomes can Luckyman last long enough for Jak's eco to run out? The only way to answer it is for me toi actually watch a bit of Luckyman so when I get around to watching some I'll be able to make a judgement.

It'll probably be just before next weekend as I'm going away next weekend so I'd like to update thios thread with both Luckyman VS Jak results as well as Frank VS Qrow results and then also start off the new round so that it doesn't get delayed another week while I'm without internet connection.

Troggy

Post by Troggy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:54 am

Will this thread be updated at some point?

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:43 am

college deadlines, case of flu, once this all clears up I'll try posting more regularly, I haven't forgotten about it I've had a lot piled on though atm I can't give you an ETA really but I can say that my flu is starting to fade and college ends in 2 weeks so expect regular updates after that.

I'll try and update this sometime midweek because let's be real frank has absolutely no chance so I can basically just update that pretty fast.

Still need to get around to watching a few clips from luckyman to see what he's capable of. I mean the Rakkyo will easily outlast the Eco but the question is whether Luckyman can last long enough to make Jak run out of Eco. To determine this I need a stronger grasp on how Luckyman's luck actually works.

Sorry for all of the delays this thread has had but this should be the last major delay before summer when I can actually get on track with updating it regularly.

Edd
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3173-1972
PSN ID: Eddc15
Steam ID: Eddc15

Post by Edd » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:13 am

Jason wins so we can move on now.
Mr.EE ~ Edd is the best! Edd is super hot!
arceus469 ~ Edd is just a lonely little internet bully with no friends.

Scapegoat

Post by Scapegoat » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 am

update

luckyman was so broken that he destroyed everyone in the arena all at once.

congratulations to luckyman for being the first victor of suck butt.

I finally finished this thread.

now it's your turn @troggy finish the gooseberry fool robot wars thread.

Troggy

Post by Troggy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 am

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ckiiiiiiiiiiiiin yes, mate