MEMES V3: SUPERCONDUCTER BOOGALOO

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Re: MEMES V3: SUPERCONDUCTER BOOGALOO

Post by Garf » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:46 pm

truly, there were no use for all of their gimmicks

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:48 pm

SO CHECK THIS OUT!!
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Scapegoat
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Post by Scapegoat » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:15 am

nice meme guys I'd rate this one a solid 7/10 would be higher but vtheyoshi dragged you all down a few points for breaking the chain of what was otherwise a perfect execution of a quality meme.

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:19 am

Garf also didn't have new page new x in his post so we lost execution marks on that one.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Garf

Post by Garf » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:35 am

you've gotta keep people on their toes with what they're expecting

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:13 am

The never ending search for quality eton mess posts on this forum not counting squad posts

Bonus when u tryina play some frisbee and drakes got your back

TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Scapegoat wrote:nice meme guys I'd rate this one a solid 7/10 would be higher but vtheyoshi dragged you all down a few points for breaking the chain of what was otherwise a perfect execution of a quality meme.
nah it had problems:
Shio hime wrote:Yeah we are ready for the punch line.
should be
"yeah we are ready for the punch rine"

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Oh gooseberry fool, true.
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Twi
PSN ID: Twistre
Steam ID: Aeltr

Post by Twi » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:37 am

"I've had the wind knocked out of me_______________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯but never the hurricane." -Jeffrey McDaniel

Kappa
NNID: IT'S JUST THE
PSN ID: NATURE OF
Steam ID: MY GAME

Post by Kappa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:06 pm

hahaha twi thanks for the meme :)

now it is 2017 what do you expect the future meme climate to be like??

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:11 pm

low quality anime bait
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:02 am

Garstang lord will take the world by force
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

Garf

Post by Garf » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:33 am

i hope for a swift death for 1000 degree knives

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 am

me too thx
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

PiGreat
NNID: PiGreat
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5928-1641
PSN ID: PiGreat
Steam ID: PiGreat

Post by PiGreat » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:13 am

GLOWING HOT 1000 DEGREE KNIFE VS GLOWING HOT 1000 DEGREE KNIFE MEME MUST SEE
RichardUK wrote:I don't believe anyone is actually poor in this country
THE ADVENTURES OF A GUY ON HIS QUEST TO BECOME A WEEABOO | BONUS COMMENTARY | RANDOM eton mess[/centre]

Shio hime

Post by Shio hime » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Can we have a 1000 degree knife vs members of the public [social experiment][gone wrong] video?
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Garf wrote:i hope for a swift death for 1000 degree knives
i hope for a swift death via 1000 degree knives

MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Cruizer

Post by Cruizer » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Traditional I'm not a big user of meme's and didn't really understand their appeal. A meme is a picture with words underneath - if a picture paints a thousand words, how much more can 7 words under a picture add? (Answer: 7 words totaling 1007 words) - but I'm starting to think they allow us to see deeply into the psyche of humanity.

- Quite an interesting article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the ... 11fc5c38b5 - it interesting as then the same as today cats are unvoluntering political commentors in the human theatre. I dislike the one with the cat "demanding the right to vote" not because animals voting and women voting are false equivalence - but it does show human attitude to animals being given the most-basic democratic rights hasn't progressed much today then from 100 years ago when a horse trampled a suffraget to death for horse's right to vote. Also this form of sexism paved the way for more modern sexism (which I eluded to in bullet-point 2)

- I dislike Minion meme's which seemed to be everywhere a few years ago. Our father's generation had the smurfs as go-to images to express any point about anything; we get the Minions. The Minion's are basically like emoji's, in that they customizable enough to project any message (i.e. where people might use Garfield to say "I hate Monday's" - there's no skill in using a minion). Also basically nice people used to forward innocent "cute" Minion meme's on social media - but ass-holes picked up on this and tried to subvert it by using Meme's in horrible ironic-but-basically-as-harmful-as-actual-sincere-sexism, which isn't very nice.

- I quite enjoyed The meme's created by the TSF in the OP some were quite funny. But it's inteesting that these meme's in this time of selfies and where we're quite inwardly focussed featured pictures of their faces or avartar. Compare this with man's earliest meme - the cave painting, which showed animal life in motion realistically and were more focussed with the sky, nature and the world around them wasn't really interested in showing images of themselves. I think this says something about our time and being alive in this age.......but I'm not sure what.
"soylent green is people"

Decretum
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Post by Decretum » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Cavemen were the best eton mess
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:10 pm

But were the caves dank?
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

beansontoast

Post by beansontoast » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Cruizer wrote:Traditional I'm not a big user of meme's and didn't really understand their appeal. A meme is a picture with words underneath - if a picture paints a thousand words, how much more can 7 words under a picture add? (Answer: 7 words totaling 1007 words) - but I'm starting to think they allow us to see deeply into the psyche of humanity.

- Quite an interesting article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the ... 11fc5c38b5 - it interesting as then the same as today cats are unvoluntering political commentors in the human theatre. I dislike the one with the cat "demanding the right to vote" not because animals voting and women voting are false equivalence - but it does show human attitude to animals being given the most-basic democratic rights hasn't progressed much today then from 100 years ago when a horse trampled a suffraget to death for horse's right to vote. Also this form of sexism paved the way for more modern sexism (which I eluded to in bullet-point 2)

- I dislike Minion meme's which seemed to be everywhere a few years ago. Our father's generation had the smurfs as go-to images to express any point about anything; we get the Minions. The Minion's are basically like emoji's, in that they customizable enough to project any message (i.e. where people might use Garfield to say "I hate Monday's" - there's no skill in using a minion). Also basically nice people used to forward innocent "cute" Minion meme's on social media - but ass-holes picked up on this and tried to subvert it by using Meme's in horrible ironic-but-basically-as-harmful-as-actual-sincere-sexism, which isn't very nice.

- I quite enjoyed The meme's created by the TSF in the OP some were quite funny. But it's inteesting that these meme's in this time of selfies and where we're quite inwardly focussed featured pictures of their faces or avartar. Compare this with man's earliest meme - the cave painting, which showed animal life in motion realistically and were more focussed with the sky, nature and the world around them wasn't really interested in showing images of themselves. I think this says something about our time and being alive in this age.......but I'm not sure what.
literally an essay on memes and eton mess

impressive

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 am

Cruizer wrote:Traditional I'm not a big user of meme's and didn't really understand their appeal. A meme is a picture with words underneath - if a picture paints a thousand words, how much more can 7 words under a picture add? (Answer: 7 words totaling 1007 words) - but I'm starting to think they allow us to see deeply into the psyche of humanity.

reading this made me want to punch through my computer screen multiple times
nice one m8

MAL

Kappa
NNID: IT'S JUST THE
PSN ID: NATURE OF
Steam ID: MY GAME

Post by Kappa » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:53 pm

starting off 2017 strong with this amazing eton mess (part 1)

D.J
PSN ID: SpacedDJ

Post by D.J » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:08 am

I keep clicking on this thread.

Why the hell do i keep clicking on this thread?
ImageImage

Yubel
NNID: Alex-Haldane
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2474-9108
PSN ID: Alex-Haldane

Post by Yubel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:24 pm

D.J wrote:I keep clicking on this thread.

Why the hell do i keep clicking on this thread?
Like me, you just can't help but poke your head over their demented little playpen every now and then.

Personally I find today's meme culture has crossed the line that bridges the gap between harmless banter and common sense. Now people somehow find it acceptable to trivialise anything from mental conditions such as autism, depression and anxiety to cancer - cancer for gooseberry fool sake.
- Nintendo Yubellion -

Super ONM. Superior Yubel.