What would you do?

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
Locked
User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 1928
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

What would you do?

Post by Shio hime » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Figured we could start a new game.

This should probably be in follow on games but no one checks that sub so mods can move this if they want just posting here for visibility.

It's pretty simple, you post a situation and ask the next poster WWYD, then post your own scenario.

Question 1.
Was making out with hot chick at a bar.

She grabbed my ass and pulled me close.

My boner touched her boner.
WWYD?
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Scapegoat
Posts: 3123
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:29 pm
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Re: What would you do?

Post by Scapegoat » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 pm

smash.

scenario
you and soramaru have met at a convention. one thing leads to another and you end up in a love hotel with her, mimorin, and your thai trap friend. you think you have a great chance with her but her and mimorin tell you that they want you and your thai trap friend to smash each other and suck each other's dicks while they watch and get frisky, because they really like a good bit of BL.
in this situation, what would you do? would you smash the trap?

Nick is banned from answering because he already said he would.
Image

User avatar
Garf
Posts: 5492
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:42 pm
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Re: What would you do?

Post by Garf » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:45 pm

i dont know who these people are so i leave because stranger danger
a friend has betrayed you and eaten half of your hobnobs. Do you break his arms or legs first?

User avatar
Nofes
Posts: 3030
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 pm
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Re: What would you do?

Post by Nofes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Arms. You can't steal biscuits if you don't got arms.
A man approaches you with a baseball bat and asks you a simple question.

How are you going to reach climax using this implement?
Bucket

User avatar
Scapegoat
Posts: 3123
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:29 pm
PSN ID: UploadedNetwork

Re: What would you do?

Post by Scapegoat » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:42 pm

break his knees because I'm an S.
you are out walking the grimez streets of birmingham when you accidentally walk into the gay quarter. as you try and find your way out, you spot nick dressed as nico on a street corner. you lock eyes. nick looks angry and starts heading towards you when he suddenly pulls a knife.
do you run away or do you bask in this glorious moment and take as many photo's as possible, proving once and for all that nick is gay??
Image

User avatar
OrangeRakoon
Posts: 5780
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 pm
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon
Contact:

Re: What would you do?

Post by OrangeRakoon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 am

Pretty clearly inappropriate

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests