Politics General

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now

General Election 2017

Conservatives
10%
Labour
55%
Liberal Democrats
16%
UKIP
2%
SNP
5%
Plaid Cymru
No votes
Green Party
No votes
BNP
No votes
English Democrats
2%
DUP
2%
Sinn Féin
3%
Ulster Unionist Party
No votes
Respect Party
No votes
Monster Raving Loony Party
No votes
The Pirate Party UK
2%
Independent
No votes
Conservatory Party
No votes
Other
2%
No One
2%

Total votes: 58

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: General Election 2015

Post by Vtheyoshi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:09 pm

I'm too young to vote, but if I could I would vote green
Failing that labour

Failing that National Front WHITE POWER

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

barrybarryk

Post by barrybarryk » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:33 pm

That is amazing. I'm all for politicians showing that they aren't actually robots, but that's just on a whole new level of pathetic.

Best leave it to the pros Lib Dems

Dix
PSN ID: zXEpic-ToxicXz

Post by Dix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 am

Realistically nobody, but if I had to I'd vote Tory.

I could either vote Labour and they'd create loads of jobs but gooseberry fool the economy even more for the future.

Or I could vote Tory and they'd make loads of cuts, but at least in 10 or so years it would actually mean something and the economy would be more stable.

Or I could not vote at all and not give a eton mess, which is what I'll be doing.
Youtube
Twitter
#dixformemberoftheyear

D.J
PSN ID: SpacedDJ

Post by D.J » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 am

Wrathy wrote:Liberal Democrats are the one
Does this mean you'll be enjoying one of these next sunday?

ImageImage

masa
NNID: nonoriri.k
3DS Friend Code: 1908-1215-2187
PSN ID: Cervanres
Xbox Gamertag: nonoriri k
Steam ID: masakisu

Post by masa » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:58 am

Green party member is voting green, i love defying expectation

Pity my vote is gonna be wasted cause i live in one of the safesf tory seats in the country (which might actually be challenged by ukip) but oh well i have like principles and stuff i guess?

RichardUK
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

D.J wrote:
RichardUK wrote:ill be voting Conservative lets keep the recovery on track after the mess Labour made of it last time
What mess was that exactly? From what i recall, the global financial crisis was triggered by the banks, not individual governments.
They opened the borders to hundreds of thousands Eastern European migrants

The Iraq War

The Afghanistan War

Massive Debts from over spending

Cancelling the EU referendum

But the worst for me is making the "welfare state" more of a issue, making bone ideal lay abouts feel like they have some sort of poor illness that they deserve benefits to pay for there sky tv, cigarettes, alcohol, tattoos and bingo trips, i and no one in my family has ever been on benefits or lived in a council house, this is not down to luck or some sort of "elite" system (another thing that annoys me about labour they make "class" a issue) there is no need for anyone to be "poor" people having children and not being able to pay for them is a complete joke and they dont stop at one they have more and more breeding with other no hoppers,

People need to stop waiting for some one to give them money and make there own life and achieve what they want to achieve, i did quite poorly at school and im sure ive made a few spelling mistakes in what i have wrote today but that didnt stop me from working hard and getting everything out of life that i wanted,

also why so many "Green" voters on here ?? i wont get started on what i feel about them
The Green Party says it wants to put the Queen in a council house
I think not !!! what a stupid thing to say about someone who has given her life to the service of our nation
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

LFF

Post by LFF » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Ahahahaha, oh gooseberry fool.
I used to be part of the community, now I just watch it...

Crisps
NNID: Crisps

Post by Crisps » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm

lol don't be a prick
you're a virgin who can't drive.

LFF

Post by LFF » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Crisps wrote:lol don't be a prick
If I didn't laugh I'd have cried.

Edit: May have mis-understood who this was aimed at, if so apologies.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Is this the same guy who was high up in a well paid job or am I misremembering?

Crisps

Post by Crisps » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 pm

well he's got about 20 amiibos so he must be stacking bare p's

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Nintendo Ninja wrote:Is this the same guy who was high up in a well paid job or am I misremembering?
i was in a ok job but now im self employed mainly dealing with property development and have been for around 6 years now
Crisps wrote:well he's got about 20 amiibos so he must be stacking bare p's
i have no idea what "stacking p's" is, but i assume its not a pleasant thing your saying about me

i would help anyone with business ideas but they need to want it first, i give some of my time to my old school for preparing for opportunities etc and work experience

Crisps

Post by Crisps » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 pm

it means ya got various paper fam thought you'd be up on your grime talk

LFF

Post by LFF » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm

RichardUK wrote:
Nintendo Ninja wrote:Is this the same guy who was high up in a well paid job or am I misremembering?
i was in a ok job but now im self employed mainly dealing with property development and have been for around 6 years now
Crisps wrote:well he's got about 20 amiibos so he must be stacking bare p's
i have no idea what "stacking p's" is, but i assume its not a pleasant thing your saying about me

i would help anyone with business ideas but they need to want it first, i give some of my time to my old school for preparing for opportunities etc and work experience
To be blunt you seem like you don't have any empathy or even idea of how eton mess unemployment, low wages and the like can be, the notion of "layabouts" you speak of applies to a distinct minority and not everyone on benefits.

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm

i can not honestly see why anyone would be unemployed, there are now and have always been jobs that are available, they may not be the "dream job" or job you would want to keep doing but they are there, it would be better to take any job and use the spare money to invest in either getting the job you want be that by eduction or training or use the money to make your own business, im not trying to be pompous about this but there ways of getting out of or ever in the benefit loop, my first job was on the day i left school at 15 i did 40 hours for £40 working on a training scheme in a supermarket a job no one else from my school wanted to do even the teachers thought it was a stupid move, when i was 18 i was earning £500 for 39 hours and was just by hard work

Last edited by RichardUK on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masa
NNID: nonoriri.k
3DS Friend Code: 1908-1215-2187
PSN ID: Cervanres
Xbox Gamertag: nonoriri k
Steam ID: masakisu

Post by masa » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:47 pm

RichardUK wrote: They opened the borders to hundreds of thousands Eastern European migrants

The Iraq War

The Afghanistan War

Massive Debts from over spending

Cancelling the EU referendum

But the worst for me is making the "welfare state" more of a issue, making bone ideal lay abouts feel like they have some sort of poor illness that they deserve benefits to pay for there sky tv, cigarettes, alcohol, tattoos and bingo trips, i and no one in my family has ever been on benefits or lived in a council house, this is not down to luck or some sort of "elite" system (another thing that annoys me about labour they make "class" a issue) there is no need for anyone to be "poor" people having children and not being able to pay for them is a complete joke and they dont stop at one they have more and more breeding with other no hoppers,

People need to stop waiting for some one to give them money and make there own life and achieve what they want to achieve, i did quite poorly at school and im sure ive made a few spelling mistakes in what i have wrote today but that didnt stop me from working hard and getting everything out of life that i wanted,

also why so many "Green" voters on here ?? i wont get started on what i feel about them
The Green Party says it wants to put the Queen in a council house
I think not !!! what a stupid thing to say about someone who has given her life to the service of our nation
why is rupert murdoch using sonm

LFF

Post by LFF » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:51 pm

RichardUK wrote:i can not honestly see why anyone would be unemployed, there are now and have always been jobs that are available, they may not be the "dream job" or job you would want to keep doing but they are there, it would be better to take any job and use the spare money to invest in either getting the job you want be that by eduction or training or use the money to make your own business, im not trying to be pompous about this but there ways of getting out of or ever in the benefit loop, my first job was on the day i left school at 15 i did 40 hours for £40 working on a training scheme in a supermarket a job no one else from my school wanted to do even the teachers thought it was a stupid move, when i was 18 i was earning £500 for 39 hours and was just by hard work
But there aren't always jobs that one can get and more to the point sometimes eton mess pay or 0 hour contracts make it hard to pay the cost of living. Just because you managed to find employment with relative ease (side note not everyone has spare money) doesn't mean everyone can; I went some months without a job because there were no vacancies that suited my living situation, qualifications and such. I wasn't even looking for anything long
term, just a job to tide me over until uni.

You have an incredibly narrow view on how the world works if you think that the only reason people are on benefits is laziness

Crisps

Post by Crisps » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

RichardUK wrote:m not trying to be pompous about this
RichardUK wrote:bone ideal lay abouts feel like they have some sort of poor illness that they deserve benefits to pay for there sky tv, cigarettes, alcohol, tattoos and bingo
lol ok son

i liked the touch of racism and all with the eastern european bit it added flavour

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

That was 3DS

Link to the archive for those who don't know about this amazing member, just follow the pages from here and enjoy the adventure

Gazooki

Post by Gazooki » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Think someone's missing an I and a P.
REMEMBER ME!

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:59 pm

i would clean offices in a morning and deliver pizzas in a evening if i had to, a part of me would like to be put in a situation where i had no money and see if it really is hard to get out of that life or as i expect hard work would make you over come this,

stopping giving benefits to people who just come here to claim benefits from other eu countries is not racist its common sense, i have a house in Munich that i have paid for i dont cost the German people anything, it should be the same in this country

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Garf wrote:
That was 3DS

Link to the archive for those who don't know about this amazing member, just follow the pages from here and enjoy the adventure
:?: :?: :?:

Crisps

Post by Crisps » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:03 pm

RichardUK wrote:i would clean offices in a morning and deliver pizzas in a evening if i had to, a part of me would like to be put in a situation where i had no money and see if it really is hard to get out of that life or as i expect hard work would make you over come this,

stopping giving benefits to people who just come here to claim benefits from other eu countries is not racist its common sense, i have a house in Munich that i have paid for i dont cost the German people anything, it should be the same in this country
think it's racist to think people come here just to claim benefits sunshine, do you write for the Daily Mail or

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:06 pm

its not racist as i think the same about English people claiming benefits, no one moving here should be able to claim any sort of benefit, you should have money in the bank to support you for life or enough money to live and a job to come to, i feel the same if there coming from Poland or France, Romania or Holland

Crisps

Post by Crisps » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 pm

so you don't think the gov should support anyone is that what you're saying pal