Date thread

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Re: Date thread

Post by Aren142 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:29 am

I don't trust anyone with a green username to be honest. We know Wrathy's a trap. OR's a criminal mastermind. And so on.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Chocolate-Milk
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:35 am

Do I get a cool title
das a peepo

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:46 am

you can be a weeaboo, the worst of the bunch

secretly best though

RichardUK
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK

Post by RichardUK » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 am

im useing the wii u internet browser on here for the first time and you cant highlight the censored text :(
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:07 am

The conservatives smell, pass it on

ChaosControl
NNID: jammydodger1985
3DS Friend Code: 270729914659
PSN ID: jammydodger1985
Steam ID: jammydodger1985

Post by ChaosControl » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 am

Sebina wrote:xD
You have the best avatar on the forum.
I am functioning within the established parameters.

Wrathy

Post by Wrathy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 am

Aren142 wrote:I don't trust anyone with a green username to be honest. We know Wrathy's a trap. OR's a criminal mastermind. And so on.
Hey, there's no need to get personal about OR like that, you'll hurt his feelings :(

Mr. EE

Post by Mr. EE » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:41 am

Chocolate-Milk wrote:Do I get a cool title
Cheese

Edd ~ EE is a cool guy.

Nofes
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Post by Nofes » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:23 am

what happened here while i was having a real life

edit: this was a perfect disaster
Bucket

Chocolate-Milk
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 am

Garf wrote:you can be a weeaboo, the worst of the bunch

secretly best though
Mr. EE wrote:Cheese

I am equally happy with both of these titles.
das a peepo

Warmij
FKA Regginator3

Post by Warmij » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:18 am

Allow me to chime in as an actual human being

If you have sex with someone you genuinely care about, the last thing you wanna do is tell everyone.

So either Gazooki doesn't give a eton mess about his girl and is just using her to score internet brag points (pathetic) or the whole thing is a lie.

Also you'd have to be either mentally ill or just a gooseberry fool idiot to invite a girl you only have been dating for a few days onto SONM to show her that you've been telling a bunch of strangers online about having sex with her, that is genuinely the most gooseberry fool up thing to do what the gooseberry fool

Wotsitxx or whatever your name is, get the gooseberry fool out of that unhealthy relationship.

ALSO WHY CALL EACH OTHER 'BABES' IF YOU'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE ONE DAY WHAT THE gooseberry fool JESUS CHRIST
Last edited by Warmij on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

komodo joe

Post by komodo joe » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:27 am

Regginator3 wrote:as an actual human being
clear exaggeration
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

Warmij
FKA Regginator3

Post by Warmij » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:34 am

Its at this point I suggest Gazooki delete his account and never return to SONM to save himself from further humiliation. What a gooseberry fool loser
komodo joe wrote:
Regginator3 wrote:as an actual human being
clear exaggeration
ok partial human being

komodo joe

Post by komodo joe » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:41 am

surely that makes me the best judge
pound shop bill sorenson. | LOOK CLOSER LENNY

Nofes

Post by Nofes » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:41 am

komodo joe wrote:surely that makes me the best judge
you kidnap children
Bucket

Bix
NNID: Wiitabix
3DS Friend Code: 5429-6832-2984
PSN ID: Deadspace-Maniac
Steam ID: Deadspacemaniac

Post by Bix » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:15 pm

we haven't heard from wotsit in a while .. I hope she's okay.
Wishing my SONM friends a very happy & successful Q3 in gaming
TIME !

Gazooki

Post by Gazooki » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Alright Reg, challenge gooseberry fool accepted.
Regginator3 wrote:Allow me to chime in as an actual human being
Starting off by insulting the rest of the userbase of this forum is a great start.
Regginator3 wrote:If you have sex with someone you genuinely care about, the last thing you wanna do is tell everyone.
OK I'll give you that one. In hindsight that was gooseberry fool dumb and I'm gonna have to live with that mistake. I'm not even gonna try and refute that.
Regginator3 wrote:So either Gazooki doesn't give a eton mess about his girl and is just using her to score internet brag points (pathetic) or the whole thing is a lie.
You know what, I'll be generous. I'll hold my hands up and admit that the primary motivation of me posting in this thread was bragging, and if that makes it look like I don't give a eton mess, then that's totally my fault. I'm not claiming to be a decent human being.
Regginator3 wrote:Also you'd have to be either mentally ill
Got it in one. I have autism, depression, anxiety and a whole host of other issues that require regular medication and the occasional trip to hospital when things get really bad. Again, I'm not gonna claim that absolves me of all blame, because it gooseberry fool doesn't, but maybe that'll make things a bit clearer.
Regginator3 wrote:or just a gooseberry fool idiot to invite a girl you only have been dating for a few days onto SONM to show her that you've been telling a bunch of strangers online about having sex with her, that is genuinely the most gooseberry fool up thing to do what the gooseberry fool
Ok you've got the wrong end of the stick here mate. She's not here because of that. I told her about this place and she was curious, she signed up and for whatever reason has only posted in this thread, leading to SebK and his idiocy eton mess up the thread. By all means, call it gooseberry fool up or whatever, but you're the gooseberry fool idiot if you think I'd invite a girl onto a forum to show her that I told the world I gooseberry fool her.
Regginator3 wrote:Wotsitxx or whatever your name is, get the gooseberry fool out of that unhealthy relationship.

ALSO WHY CALL EACH OTHER 'BABES' IF YOU'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE ONE DAY WHAT THE gooseberry fool JESUS CHRIST
You have absolutely no right to dictate to my girlfriend what she should do with her life. She's capable of making her own decisions, thank you very much. You know absolutely nothing, nothing, about the circumstances that led to our relationship, and you know even less about the two of us. Go ahead and call me every name under the sun, you're not gonna break us up.

I'm not going anywhere just because you think I'm a scumbag, Reg. If anyone's the piece of eton mess here it's you for seemingly buying into the belief that certain people should be denied companionship. When I start beating the eton mess out of her, cheating on her, manipulating her and controlling every single action she carries out, then you can come back and tell her to get out. But for now I assure you this relationship is anything but unhealthy. Just because it's only been a couple of weeks doesn't mean we can't be close enough for pet names. It's unusual, sure, but if this is your idea of abuse I dread to think what else is going on in that head of yours.

As for the rest of you, especially people on IRC, I know you're gonna jump on me for even posting this in the first place, but I don't give a eton mess. I've finally found someone I'm compatible with and your first instinct is to call me a liar, belittle and insult both of us and then have the audacity to tell my girlfriend that I'm some sort of sociopath and that she should run for the hills.

Any mods who are reading this, feel free to ban me for a while and let this eton mess blow over if you want. I've caused a total eton mess, I acknowledge that, and on any other forum I probably would've been banned looooooong ago. I don't think I can make it any clearer that I know that I gooseberry fool up and that the disgusted reactions to my posts are justified. The only thing I object to is people thinking it's OK to actively get involved in my life and tell my girlfriend to leave me. How about you let her make that decision on her own without your obviously biased advice?
REMEMBER ME!

Nofes

Post by Nofes » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:21 pm

this is the greatest thread
Bucket

Warmij
FKA Regginator3

Post by Warmij » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 pm

so basically half of what I said you've admitted to, including the bragging bit which is literally just... bad. That isn't "challenge accepted" that is just you saying "yup"

The other half you're saying "DONT JUDGE ME"

newsflash I will judge who I want

Gotta love the "SHE SIGNED UP FOR OTHER REASONS BUT SHE JUST ~HAPPENED~ TO ONLY POST IN THIS PARTICULAR THREAD" bit

Also I wasn't trying to break you up I was just calling you a cretin.

LFF

Post by LFF » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:24 pm

I'm going to end this.
I used to be part of the community, now I just watch it...