Big Brother 2016

Come here to discuss anything in the world of entertainment, from anime to X Factor.
Fabong

Re: Big Brother 2016

Post by Fabong » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:23 pm

PGTV wrote:I caught a tiny amount yesterday by accident...

They're all brats who are so self-centred and all "oooh I'm offended, you can't do this"

Got physically angry watching.
Hot take there
#ff Garf

ZeroJones
NNID: Ballyzero

Post by ZeroJones » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:40 am

Fewer likeable people than normal. It's uncomfortable going so far, let me tell you!

RichardUK
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK

Post by RichardUK » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:36 am

I can't understand why people find Marco Pierre White Jr attractive, I think he is disgusting

I am finding Hughie quite entertaining and funny mainly due to his accent
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

toffeeman30

Post by toffeeman30 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 pm

remember folks, vote to save tonight

Rachel
Xbox Gamertag: squarepolarbear
Steam ID: squarepolarbear

Post by Rachel » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:32 am

i am sooooooooooooooooo glad ryan left, nasty attention seeking fame hungry brain-dead strawberry shortcake

we've got just over a week left and my standing is this:

1. andy
i just love him, i think he can put his foot in it sometimes but he's so misunderstood and i really struggle to see how he's a snake or a gameplayer. the rest of them are just too dumb to realise that he doesn't need to worship the ground they walk on. fortunately half of the clique has gone (lateysha and ryan) and only sam and hughie remain from the lot that really hate him.
2. laura
underrated. didn't like her when marco was in but i think she's a really nice person and doesn't deserve the boos she gets
3. jayne
i actually like her, her diary room meltdowns are classic and i think when she's just being normal she has some pretty funny lines. feel bad for her sometimes being around the rest of them.
4. jason
gave legit reasons to remove lateysha yet seen as a snake because she had a child and shes in for "good reasons" ??? everyone is equal in the house as far as im concerned, lateysha should go get a job, having a kid doesn't mean she has to to well on big brother. his choice was the most interesting thing all series
5. evelyn
think she can be a bit annoying and her "romance" with alex is a bit put on but i think she's nice and makes some good points sometimes (for example regarding jackson and the money). also shes absolutely stunning not that that means anything i thought i should just point it out
6. alex
seems like a nice enough guy but he's boring as gooseberry fool and was pretty much invisible until last week. don't dislike him but he doesn't deserve to win
7. sam
not a fan. follows everything lateysha/hughie say. will be lost without lateysha and ryan. boring.
8. jackson
do not like at all. him and georgina was stomach turning and will never ever work. his put on "ghetto" accent is embarrassing and his fake tears and stutter whenever he gets upset are so transparent. would have never split that money. mentions his son every time he gets in a sticky situation.
9. hughie
will probably win it which is annoying. i liked him in the other house but i think the way he's treated any has been borderline-bullying, for example when he followed him around and told him multiple times that he's a liar and a storyteller (not true anyway), which was really uncomfortable to watch and plain nasty. he gets into confrontations all the time over nothing, constantly has to have the last word like a child and has turned a lot of the house against andy/jason. turns into a child when he doesnt get his way and not everyone listens to him. also hes a gooseberry fool idiot
LastFM | [url=http://www.-motion.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] | Twitter | Letterboxd | Flickr | now tayne i can get into
wL7£we7°Lh1)tL1)

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:28 am

I agree with everything that Rachel has said, unlike previous years there is no one person that I would really like to see win.

My opinions on people have not changed that much since the very start apart from Laura who I hated when she was saying how good looking she was and then the disusing throwing herself at Marco, since he left she has become more "normal" and without so much makeup and not getting her boobs out non stop she has become beautiful in my eyes not only how she looks but how she acts.

The person I dislike the most is Jackson for the reasons Rachel gave, I find him so cringey when he saying "you get me bruv" or calling everyone "fam" it really is awful, his "values" also are completely false and all a act.

Alex is the person who could win but I really hope he doesnt, yes he seems to be a nice person and yes he has a great body but he has added nothing to this years show

ZeroJones

Post by ZeroJones » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:24 pm

I wish Andy could win but he's so condescending in the diary room - I don't think that's going to go down well. For the record, he's my favourite; I just don't think he can make it.

Rachel
Xbox Gamertag: squarepolarbear
Steam ID: squarepolarbear

Post by Rachel » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:26 pm

ok we got 3 days left here's my new opinions.... laura didnt deserve to leave btw should have been jackson

1. andy
the GOAT.... still love him
2. jayne
queen of the house... really sensible woman and her meltdowns are classic. also the sponge in the pool had me dying
3. jason
misunderstood, feel really bad for him but i think he can be a bit too moany
4. evelyn
poor girl actually thinks alex likes her.... very nice person tho but she's naive
5. alex
dickhead. so horrible when he talks about evelyn and he's totally boring but i dont dislike him as much as the next three
6. sam
sometimes ok but generally annoying, doesnt so anything, cant have an opinion of his own
7. jackson
fake
8. hughie
immature stupid petulent child... hate him but he'll win probably

my prediction is that evelyn and sam will leave tomorrow
LastFM | [url=http://www.-motion.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] | Twitter | Letterboxd | Flickr | now tayne i can get into
wL7£we7°Lh1)tL1)

toffeeman30

Post by toffeeman30 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:20 pm

so bye to another big brother. quick clean up of the house and welcome celeb version. how quick!!

Yubel
NNID: Alex-Haldane
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2474-9108
PSN ID: Alex-Haldane

Post by Yubel » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:46 pm

I was so relieved to see Jason win last night; after everything said and done he deserves it. Still surprising though, especially given the amount of cheers for the likes of Jackson and Hughie.
- Nintendo Yubellion -

Super ONM. Superior Yubel.

ZeroJones

Post by ZeroJones » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:36 am

Delighted for Jason. If Big Brother is about who can withstand the psychological pressure the best, he's the right winner - with Charlie in there and his eviction of Lateysha, he's had more to deal with than most.

toffeeman30

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 pm

celeb big brother house just been evacuated

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:10 am

I am enjoying celebrity big brother even though I had no idea who some of them are

ZeroJones

Post by ZeroJones » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 pm

So awkward to watch CBB at the moment. Bear is indescribable, although seeing him cower from the security chap was utterly hilarious.

I'd like Ricky Norwood to win but he isn't doing enough that's worthy of being shown to warrant that.

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:25 am

Well that took Bear by surprise!

toffeeman30

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 pm

launch night!!! bb is putting more power in our hands. we choose the housemates

ZeroJones

Post by ZeroJones » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:14 am

Kayleigh has gone for her extremely aggressive behaviour towards Chanelle... who probably should have gone as well, to be honest. I reread some of this thread and saw my own "Fewer likeable people than normal" comment about last year's show; should really be copying and pasting for this year's show. I can't recall anyone I really like off the top of my head - the closest would be Raph, I think.

RichardUK

Post by RichardUK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:27 am

This year is the first year I have not watched it at all