X Factor 2016

Come here to discuss anything in the world of entertainment, from anime to X Factor.
Post Reply
User avatar
RichardUK
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
Contact:

X Factor 2016

Post by RichardUK » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:50 am

The auditions are over and at the weekend it is the 6 chair challenge, I really hope Honey G and the two really camp guys don't get through or it is a slap in the face to all the people with actual talent who didn't make it
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

User avatar
imbusydoctorwho
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:46 pm
NNID: Da-Banker
3DS Friend Code: 3067-6402-2163
PSN ID: CrosswordMan
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by imbusydoctorwho » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:21 pm

I haven't watched for years as the show is a load of old tosh, I did experience the 'delight' of watching Honey G and I've regretted it ever since.

Why won't this show get axed?
Image
My Youtube Account PlaytendoGuy
Latest Reviews: Dishonored Death of the Outsider Uncharted Lost Legacy Yakuza Kiwami
PSN: Crossword Man
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

User avatar
D.J
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
PSN ID: SpacedDJ
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by D.J » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:51 pm

imbusydoctorwho wrote:Why won't this show get axed?
Because ITV would have naff all to screen on a saturday night if they did.
ImageImage
922734726186094920342258

User avatar
RichardUK
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by RichardUK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 pm

I like the X Factor again, it all feels so much better with Dermot, Louis, Sharon, Nicole and Simon and the run up to Christmas would not feel the same with out it, I find certain programmes being on every year comforting (comforting is not the right word but I cant explain it)
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

User avatar
D.J
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
PSN ID: SpacedDJ
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by D.J » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:40 am

I have to say, i much prefer the live finals to the auditions, that six chair challenge in particular is just awful.
ImageImage
922734726186094920342258

toffeeman30
Posts: 694
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by toffeeman30 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:55 pm

judges houses what a joke. only house that was actually theres was sharons. honey g though omg, and those 2 lads covering candyman are funny at least

User avatar
RichardUK
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by RichardUK » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:49 pm

toffeeman30 wrote:judges houses what a joke. only house that was actually theres was sharons. honey g though omg, and those 2 lads covering candyman are funny at least
I found Honey G funny at her first audition but since that point I find it all cringy, I assume she will go at the weekend, I can see the two camp gay guys staying for a few weeks but it is clearly just for ratings as they have no talent what so ever, I would be really annoyed if I was one of the people missing out because they got through

I know the judges "houses" thing is false as like you said apart from Sharon's they were not their houses
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

User avatar
RichardUK
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by RichardUK » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:52 am

I think it was right that they went on Saturday night, they simply can not sing and would be better suited to cabaret in Blackpool or somewhere similar

Because the brook twins have been axed I wonder if another group will replace them?
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

User avatar
D.J
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
PSN ID: SpacedDJ
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by D.J » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:05 am

Those Bratavio guys may not have been able to sing, but Honey G was so bad she was beyond parody.
ImageImage
922734726186094920342258

toffeeman30
Posts: 694
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by toffeeman30 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:17 pm

RichardUK wrote:I think it was right that they went on Saturday night, they simply can not sing and would be better suited to cabaret in Blackpool or somewhere similar

Because the brook twins have been axed I wonder if another group will replace them?

replacements are 4 of diamonds

User avatar
RichardUK
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm
NNID: RichardBatesUK
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9740-4606
PSN ID: RichardBatesUK
Xbox Gamertag: RichardBatesUK
Contact:

Re: X Factor 2016

Post by RichardUK » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 pm

D.J wrote:Those Bratavio guys may not have been able to sing, but Honey G was so bad she was beyond parody.
Like I said before the very first audition I found funny but the joke has got really old and I can't believe people must still find her amusing, I expected when she said "I say honey you say" for the audience to be silent but they all joined it, Simon also said he enjoyed it! He must of just enjoyed the money from the votes for her
toffeeman30 wrote: replacements are 4 of diamonds
I bet they are happy to get another chance, plus they get to skip a week
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests