Not a neutral was stirring, not even a creep.
The compendiums were hung by the secret shop with care,
In hopes that Gaben soon would be there.
The Radiant Village heroes soon awoke in the morning, ready to do battle. Only to find that their items had been taken, right from under the tree. And the great fountain that granted them their immortality had be drained completely dry. Now all much mortal than they had ever been they quickly formed an encampment around their ancient, hoping to protect it. The Dire Mafians were no where to be seen. Unless... They were already living within.
Welcome to the DOTA 2 mafia. Based around Valves game that they took from a mod of a Blizzard game that Blizzard then went on to make their own version of that isn't quite as good. Much like in the Jojo Mafia, fake character claims will be given the enemies of the village. The game is going to be Dual Cycle until it feels better to speed rounds up or merge the day and night together. A note that while this is the Radiant Vs the Dire, the heroes on each side are a mix. So if someone claims something a little evil, do not just assume they are bad seeing as they all have claims anyway. But I'll try and keep it as simple as possible.
Taking from Pi's rules...
2. Copy ANY part of your role PM and you'll similarly be godkilled. You get a character claim and a role claim. That's it.
3. Remain active in the game. You should post at least once during each day and night phase. If you plan on not using your night action, PM me with DOTA MAFIA – Night [x] – No action as the PM's title. Please don't make me godkill you.
4. You get one post after your death, then you have to remain silent. Including any information on the game in your deathpost will see your faction punished, as will posting after making your deathpost.
5. Don't discuss the game with any living players after you've made your deathpost. Faction punished, Cyka, Cyka, Cyka.
6. Deadline for lynches and actions are at 10:30pm each night, and the update will come shortly after the deadline. Both can be changed up to the deadline, but no later. The person with the highest number of lynch votes will be killed in the next update. In the event of a tie, there shall be no lynch. I may however end the day phase early at times when their is a clear majority of lynches against a player
7. Don't break the game, it's my first time so be gentle.
8. As mentioned above, some characters might be traditionally part of the dire or radiant, but I've moved them around to fit their roles better. All threats have a character claim that I will give them
9. Whatever I say goes. I'll try my best to be fair.
1. Decretum aka ???????. Killed Night 1
2. Pigreat, Bounty Hunter the Vig killed night 6
3.Fluffykitten - ?????? Killed night 2
5. HassyTheSassy, Riki the Lookout. Killed day 3
6. AlterntiveAntagonist aka Sladar the Jailer. Killed Night 1
7. Spilskinanka, the Lovers. Dead Night 5
9. row101, Timbersaw the Veteran. Lynched day 3.
11. Garf the godfather killed night 2
12. andymck, the serial killer/wolf killed day 5
13. Scapegoat, Slark the Janitor Lynched Day 2
14. Nofes, Phantom Lancer the double voter
15. Komodo Joe, Alchemist the Upgrader. Killed Day 4.
16. Pepsi Surpreme aka first to be lynched
17. Nintendo Ninja, Pudge the Hooker. Killed night 3.
18. DiddyJr, Aka Techies the Bomb. Killed Day 4.
20. Beans on Toast
21. Dizzybow, Venomancer the Poisoner. Killed night 4.