HDYFRN - 2006-2018 - see you on grcade everyone

Anything else you'd like to talk about? Post here.
>> How Do You Feel Right Now
User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Mon May 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Actually she was assassinated after TT's popularity
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
Cruizer
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Cruizer » Mon May 15, 2017 7:17 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D 700,000th POST :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

Sorry to do this on a landmark post. I don't usually attack people for consuming flesh because I believe in live and let live.....and they don't, they believe in murder so there isn't really much of a common reference point between us and them to start a dialogue. 

Anyway someone at work did two things to annoy me today; she brought KFC into the office at lunchtime and she (well I strongly suspect this was her) put a little post-it-note above the kitchen sink saying "PLEASE WASH YOUR CUPS!!!!".  All caps and four explanation marks - how preachy is that.  I mean I could put a post-it-note saying;
CruizersPost-it-note wrote:
Philippa Foot came up with a philosophical question called the “Trolley problem” – which describes a scenario in which a run-away train is about to hit a group of people and asks the question if you were standing at a lever which would divert the track so it avoids hitting a group of people and just hits one person [who would have otherwise gone uninjured if you did nothing]; is it right to do so?  This leaves me with a bit of a moral dilemma whenever I see someone eating KFC as I value the lives of 20 KFC customers to be of roughly equivocal worth to one chicken.  Consequentialist theory (the right action is the action which creates the best results) kind of suggests the morally preferable action is to smash the KFC customer around the head like a pig in a slaughterhouse so I could potentially save some chickens from being murdered*

Guys sorry I need to vent; someone brought KFC (and a lot of it) into the office for everyone (I did not participate); the smell alone made me go into the toilet and physically vomit. They were eating KFC in front of me.  I find it disrespectful; it would be like me, going to a meat eater and….(actually there is no equivalent to this because no-meater ever believes in anything or has a moral compass, ethical core or any shred of human empathy).  Whenever I point out the suffering and horror that beautiful, benign beings are subjected to for the temporary nourishment of lesser beings – cheerleaders of unnecessary death always point out “oh you never mention all the “humane ways” of cutting an innocent animals tenure on this planet short; you deliberately pick the worst examples and paint all acts of murder with the same brush” (meat eaters have an odd values systems – my thinking is as some animals die exceptional cruel deaths – I will never ever consume any animal or anything an animal produces.  Meat eaters logic works that as some deaths are slightly less horrific than others; they’ll eat everything).  At a push, though I disagree I don’t mind meat-eaters that have looked at the consumption of meat from a moral perspective and taken into account the animals well being and decided that consuming meat is the morally right thing to do (I think of those as by far the nicest of the meat eaters and a bit like sucide bombers in that they maim  and kill, commit acts of terror and [what I consider to be] moral atrocities and kill themselves by eating meat taking lots of innocent beings with them - but at least they are consistent and have a rigid set of principles and believe they are doing the right thing.  I’m not just saying that to be nice – I genuinely believe the very best meat eaters are nearly as decent ISIS very worst). But I don’t believe the human filth that eat at KFC have looked into their heart and come to the conclusion that eating an animal that’s been genetically altered, has never seen day-light, spent hours in electrified eton mess filled water endured unimaginable conditions of horror then murdered is the right or kind thing to do – this is why I despise them.

I heard an advert on the radio a few years ago (me hearing an advert for KFC is a bit like a violent sexual assault – it’s uninvited and unwelcome; I just wait for it to be over and try to forget whilst it’s happening to me and then I’m left feeling dirty and ashamed and disappointed in humanity). The advert was a girl trying to set-up a date with a guy him declining and the message was something akin to “nothing gets in the way of you and a bargin bucket”.  Whilst I am extremely grateful KFC customers aren’t going on dates (a date to a KFC customer is groping an unconscious teenage girl at a party of which he wasn’t invited to) – why don’t KFC want you to go on dates? I mean it’s not like eating KFC is difficult; close your eyes and picture a typical KFC customer – it’s probably illiterate, can barely speak, drunk out of its mind on special brew or meth, it’s probably eton mess itself, it’s EDL t-shirt is probably covered in old sick and has it shoes n the wrong hands.  My point is that KFC customers are as thick as pig eton mess so they have to make eating KFC simple because they wouldn’t be able to manage it otherwise (they make it boneless, serve it in a bucket etc – I mean they even have drive-throughs; they’ve made eating KFC so simple that the world’s very worst scum can manage it whilst operating a vehicle – these are people that can’t normally multi-task to the point I’m surprised if they can walk and breathe). Now they are saying eating KFC will take all night so you couldn’t go on a date as well (the process of eating KFC, wiping your mouth with the napkin (which to a KFC customer counts as a bath) painfully eton mess some blood directly afterwards, curling into the fetal position as your last shred of human decency leaves your body whilst crying “what have I become” shouldn’t take any longer than an hour).  They don’t want you to go on a date because they don’t want you to be in love because eating a dead animal out of bucket isn’t the action of of someone that has anything positive going for them – your happiness isn’t good for KFC’s business model.  KFC want your life to be as awful as the poor animals they kill – they want you watching the cold pucks of grease you are re-heating, slowly rotate in the microwave and then for you to eat it alone in a dark room watching "how I met your mother", they want you haggard, unflourished, miserable, in spritual angst, unhappy and useless so you’ll never sever the bacon umbilical that keeps you plugged into the meat matrix.

PLEASE COME BACK TO HUMANITY!!!!
But I wouldn't do that because I'm lovely....and I couldn't fit that on a post-it-note....and I'm not allowed to use pens.

*DISCLAIMER: I don't actually believe that KFC customers should be slaughtered. Also I'm aware eating KFC isn't technically murder. I'm aware of the distinction between killing and murder - murder is between humans and KFC customers are not human
"soylent green is people"

User avatar
Garf
Posts: 5506
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:42 pm
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Garf » Mon May 15, 2017 7:24 pm

you've lost your touch, old man

User avatar
RainbowGazelle
Posts: 1612
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 pm
NNID: RainbowGazelle
3DS Friend Code: various codes
PSN ID: RainbowGazelle

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by RainbowGazelle » Mon May 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Hey, I haven't posted here in a while. I wonder what's happ-
CruizersPost-it-note wrote: -picture a typical KFC customer – it’s probably illiterate, can barely speak, drunk out of its mind on special brew or meth, it’s probably eton mess itself
-KFC customers are as thick as pig eton mess
-they’ve made eating KFC so simple that the world’s very worst scum can manage it
-wiping your mouth with the napkin (which to a KFC customer counts as a bath)
-painfully eton mess some blood directly afterwards, curling into the fetal position as your last shred of human decency leaves your body whilst crying “what have I become”
Okay, then.
Image
I'm RG Chris on Splatoon!

User avatar
D.J
Posts: 5295
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
PSN ID: SpacedDJ
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by D.J » Mon May 15, 2017 7:31 pm

But, I really enjoyed the chicken i had for lunch today. :?
ImageImage
922734726186094920342258

Chocolate-Milk
Posts: 3484
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Mon May 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Cruizer are you, like, doing ok?
das a peepo

User avatar
Vtheyoshi
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Vtheyoshi » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 pm

yeah tbh I'd f uck a chicken

also im dating a vegetarian and holy gooseberry fool am i glad that she aint like you, cruizey baby
Image

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Chocolate-Milk
Posts: 3484
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm
NNID: mcdain123
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9345-8376
PSN ID: mcdain123
Steam ID: mcdain123

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Chocolate-Milk » Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Have you considered the possibility that she is cruizey baby?
das a peepo

User avatar
Vtheyoshi
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Vtheyoshi » Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 pm
Have you considered the possibility that she is cruizey baby?
i generally avoid eating meat around her(she doesn't mind, it's more a personal thing on my behalf), so maybe she is but she's never had a chance to express it
Image

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

User avatar
JenovaPX
Posts: 6415
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:58 pm
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by JenovaPX » Mon May 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Well yeah, real people aren't like Cruizer
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

User avatar
Shio hime
Posts: 2153
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Shio hime » Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Would a court forgive me for eating Cruizer?
Only idiots
ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Rik
Posts: 3762
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 pm
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Rik » Mon May 15, 2017 8:39 pm

About to deliveroo some KFC anyone else want to get in on the action?
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

User avatar
Vtheyoshi
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Vtheyoshi » Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Shio hime wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 pm
Would a court forgive me for eating Cruizer?
would they forgive me if i gooseberry fool cruizer like he would a chicken
Rik wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 8:39 pm
About to deliveroo some KFC anyone else want to get in on the action?
as a prank you could send it to cruizer's address
Image

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

User avatar
pokemaniac212
Posts: 1388
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:16 pm
NNID: onetruemaniac
3DS Friend Code: 506939914753
Steam ID: pokemaniac212
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by pokemaniac212 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Let me ask you one question cruizer. By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I take it from everything I've read of yours that you believe all animal life is sacred and that to kill another animal for food is the worst crime imaginable. On that basis, what do you think of the roughly 55-60% of animals that either exclusively or occasionally eat other animals (including chickens ironically). Surely by the same logic you are espousing that we should kill all KFC eaters for eating animals, we should also be killing all those animals which eat meat.

In fact, are we not doing the animal kingdom a favour by eating all those chickens which might otherwise be killing and eating other animals for food, thereby making them deserving of "smashing around the head like a pig in a slaughterhouse" (another animal which is omnivorous)? As I read your logic we should kill these pigs and chickens even more brutally than we already do (which in 99% of cases isn't particularly cruel), in order to punish them for having the audacity to do exactly what comes naturally and eating other animals.

By all means, please correct me if I'm going wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that's your argument right. Kill more animals to save the animals? Sounds about right to me.

I must remember to go to KFC for lunch tomorrow :P Cruizer told me to.
Image

User avatar
Tsunade
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:10 am

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Tsunade » Tue May 16, 2017 8:15 am

I think cruizer is possibly the most vegan vegan out there.

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Tue May 16, 2017 8:41 am

Chris when will you out yourself as cruizer
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
fluffyKittan
Posts: 2175
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by fluffyKittan » Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am

pokemaniac212 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 8:50 pm
Let me ask you one question cruizer. By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I take it from everything I've read of yours that you believe all animal life is sacred and that to kill another animal for food is the worst crime imaginable. On that basis, what do you think of the roughly 55-60% of animals that either exclusively or occasionally eat other animals (including chickens ironically). Surely by the same logic you are espousing that we should kill all KFC eaters for eating animals, we should also be killing all those animals which eat meat.

In fact, are we not doing the animal kingdom a favour by eating all those chickens which might otherwise be killing and eating other animals for food, thereby making them deserving of "smashing around the head like a pig in a slaughterhouse" (another animal which is omnivorous)? As I read your logic we should kill these pigs and chickens even more brutally than we already do (which in 99% of cases isn't particularly cruel), in order to punish them for having the audacity to do exactly what comes naturally and eating other animals.

By all means, please correct me if I'm going wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that's your argument right. Kill more animals to save the animals? Sounds about right to me.

I must remember to go to KFC for lunch tomorrow :P Cruizer told me to.
Image
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

User avatar
OrangeRakoon
Posts: 5993
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 pm
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by OrangeRakoon » Tue May 16, 2017 10:05 am


User avatar
jimbob555
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by jimbob555 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:55 am

if you know hes a troll just ban him
Image

User avatar
fluffyKittan
Posts: 2175
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by fluffyKittan » Tue May 16, 2017 12:41 pm

If he IP bans himself he won't be able to moderate the forum idiot
Image
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

User avatar
D.J
Posts: 5295
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
PSN ID: SpacedDJ
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by D.J » Tue May 16, 2017 7:05 pm

http://www.uniqlo.com/utgp2017/uk/

Figured you guys might find this interesting, i get a lot of my own gear at Uniqlo.
ImageImage
922734726186094920342258

User avatar
fluffyKittan
Posts: 2175
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by fluffyKittan » Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 pm

I don't need to know where you get your drugs D.J I have my own dealer down in Devon
Image
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

User avatar
Decretum
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
NNID: Kotchi miteru?
PSN ID: Kotchi minaide!
Xbox Gamertag: Wanawanawana
Steam ID: Wana nanda??

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Decretum » Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 am

Stoner Joe teach me how to grow
Image
And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death

User avatar
D.J
Posts: 5295
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
PSN ID: SpacedDJ
Contact:

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by D.J » Wed May 17, 2017 6:52 am

fluffyKittan wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 pm
I don't need to know where you get your drugs D.J I have my own dealer down in Devon
I'm not surprised, when i lived there, the place was awash with narcotics.
ImageImage
922734726186094920342258

User avatar
Vtheyoshi
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Re: How Do You Feel Right Now (HDYFRN)

Post by Vtheyoshi » Wed May 17, 2017 4:35 pm

fluffyKittan wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 pm
I don't need to know where you get your drugs D.J I have my own dealer down in Devon
i thought devon was just full of old ass white folk
Image

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests