Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Sewer Vamp

For all your forum games, competitions and quizzes.
JenovaPX
PSN ID: JenovaPX
Steam ID: Jenova1039

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Deification

Post by JenovaPX » Sat May 27, 2017 5:45 pm

No one gets to use the civilians but me, go stop them
Welcome to the True Man's World
Destiny is Destiny.

Aren142
Steam ID: Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:20 pm

I mean, I still want to say no. But I don't want to fight it alone.

Also conflicted on Nun just soloing the final boss fights because gooseberry fool him doing that, but if he clears the game for us before the football season starts, I don't have to join the predictions thread and I can be free from here.
<Kaeetayel> Go for a team entirely composed of Eeveelutions
<Princess> that's effort
<Princess> I need to buy the stones/go to rocks/make them happy/touch Eevee
<Kaeetayel> The last one doesn't sound too bad

Garf
NNID: Garfsona
PSN ID: GarfGuy
Steam ID: garfield069

Post by Garf » Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 am

Aren142 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 6:20 pm
Also conflicted on Nun just soloing the final boss fights because gooseberry fool him doing that, but if he clears the game for us before the football season starts, I don't have to join the predictions thread and I can be free from here.
implying you haven't got a 6 form boss rush eton mess with this guy ahead

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:59 am

I gathered as much...
<Princess> that's effort

Vtheyoshi
NNID: vtheyoshi
Steam ID: VlaSoul

Post by Vtheyoshi » Sun May 28, 2017 3:20 pm

"Do you not recognise the danger that you pose to yourself? Those who do not wish to use you may instead desire to destroy you, and as we have just witnessed, all it takes is certain people with abilities to mess with your internal systems. With weaponry and perhaps even a shell like that, there is no way you will be able to live in the peace you desire; deactivating your laser cannons is not enough"

yo ap, i almost forgot this was an rpg
4 into fitness, 3 into skill

Thanks to yung Kriken for the sig and avatar (asuka best girl)
MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Sun May 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Y'know, I'll take it if the nation is willing to be a hands-off protector. Let her live as she wants but set up a connection channel so they can keep in touch should anything happen. Maybe later they'll be able to talk her down to the other weapons.

Also dump it all in skill.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Met wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 7:32 pm
Y'know, I'll take it if the nation is willing to be a hands-off protector. Let her live as she wants but set up a connection channel so they can keep in touch should anything happen. Maybe later they'll be able to talk her down to the other weapons.

Also dump it all in skill.
no dont get me wrong I fully believe in letting AI chan loose on the world to do as she pleases; she deserves no less
that being said it's probably not the best idea currently

MAL
Deviantart (trying to be more active nowadays, views are always appreciated) UPDATED 21/06/17

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Sun May 28, 2017 8:12 pm

I'll swap Excalibur for Gungnir and also pick up the container with presumably the prince's soul in if that's still around.

Also dispel a follower to the others to let them know Serpico is dead and that i'm about to drop an angry Zeus on them so anyone who doesn't want to fight that should probably leave while they have the chance. Also to thank the AI for it's assistance and pledge once again that it has my support no matter which path it should choose.

Then once those are taken care of i'll turn around and declare to Zeus that: "I am Iskander the King of Conquerors, ruler of macedonia and all lands to the ends of the earth. That I am a man who can turn enemies to allies, who has travelled to Tartarus and returned unscathed, slain gods, fought heroes of legend and who can cure narcolepsy just by walking into a room."

Rik
NNID: RikTheNinja
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1749-4002

Post by Rik » Mon May 29, 2017 8:19 am

Yeah, that sounds like a good deal. Maybe let her keep the lasers till after we've killed Zeus, though.
Ghost wrote:and since when has "being dumb" been a sin on the internet?
Pokeforum Random Battle Tourney - come for the battles, stay for the salt

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Making Plans

Post by Garf » Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 pm

'Surely the problem lies with the people that would attack me from a perceived threat?' replied the AI to Jim. 'But I understand your point. In the interests of self defence, I wish to request a defensive pact too in return for losing all external weaponry. I trust that would be available?'

'Not a problem. Now, shall we make plans for your weapon removal at a later time? We shall hold the key until then, but you have my word that it will be destroyed when we can truly finish our exchange' said Elizabeth. The robot wasn't pleased with the outcome, but still accepted. Suddenly, another Effie appeared in front of the group, looking arguably worse for wear than the one who had been mauled by a vampire

'What the hell?!' asked the real one. 'Are you something to do with Iskander?'

'Indeed I am. I'm your immortal heroic spirit living forever outside of time. Don't worry about the details now, we've got bigger problems. Serpico's dead, but Zeus is up in his body. On top of that, the army was pretty much wiped, there's not much of us left now. Iskander's going to dispel Ionian Hetairoi soon, so get ready you guys' she said. 'We've lost tons of the magica that holds our forms together, so I can't stick around here long. Also, boss says you were the one that broke his shield, mecha!' she said before dissipating.

'Oh god damn it' said James and Elizabeth in unison. 'As the story goes, Zeus was the hardest one to seal down in Tartarus. Even with Magica, our ancestors couldn't drive him and his lightning back. Only when the king charged with Polaris was he able to injure him enough to let Merle, Prometheus and Charon seal him down there.'

'And none of us can truly wield Polaris here. Edward and Charlotte could, but I am not of a strong enough bloodline to really draw its power' said James. 'Milady is not of his dynasty. I mean, all we would need is someone with a magica source close enough to that of the King to power up the sword.'

'What of the young prince?' asked Farnese. 'He is still alive, is he not?'

'While his Magica is still in his body, it does not flow. We'd need to get the soul back in him, but Zeus is holding both right now, so that's out of the picture' said Elizabeth. Meanwhile, the robot began its thrusters.

'The power of Zeus terrifies me, I can even feel his presence from here. I shall remove myself from this conflict. I shall assist, however, by hunting down any other cultists in the city. Once again, I thank you for your help' said the mech, flying out of the hole in the wall.

'Damn it. Well, it's probably for the best that's not there, we don't know what contingency plans Serpico had. Let's come up with a plan' said Elizabeth. How will you prepare the area for when Zeus arrives?

Dio swiftly made his way to the sacrificing cultists, smearing one against a wall. The others fled in terror from the yellow menace, seeming to be ducking down into some tunnels. Before you, the people to be sacrificed were unconscious. Will you get them to safety or will you head underground after the cultists?

'Quite the resume. I must admit, I'm impressed even at the extent of this little world of yours. But I can't imagine you're able to keep this up forever. One day, you'll tire and let me free. And I can wait. I've waited for thousands of years. Allow me to thank you for ridding me of that fool Serpico. A fine pawn, with honeyed words and an army of loyal idiots. I bet he thought he was being smart leaving a portion of his Magica behind in his brain too. Idiot, did he think I wouldn't gain his knowledge. For the sin of daring try control the one true ruler's mind, Serpico Denarii, I decree to you an eternity of infamy!' yelled Zeus, who was clutching onto the soul container still. A puff of white mist shot from the back of his head. 'I bet he thought he'd get a second try if he brainwashed me. Now, Conqueror. My infamy stretches beyond history. How do you think you're going to beat me?

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:47 pm

I mean, healing everyone up would be a good start. If anyone knows how to recreate the conditions of that Heracles fight to lock Zeus out of Magica, that would be great.

Otherwise, we need lightningrods. Anyone got any really big metal poles lying around? I guess failing that, we've got Nate?
<Princess> that's effort

Rik

Post by Rik » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:09 am

I am a professional lightningrod
I guess if Jim gives us a lift down the chasm we can enlist Charon. Met could use the ranger portals and see if he can go get some more hobo science goodies too maybe. Other than that I can't think what else there is to do, unless there are any environmental things we can work with. Although if all we need for Polaris is a power source, I could try siphoning some Magica off from the princess and using that to charge it? Means we wouldn't have to drag an eight year old into a fight with the king of the gods at least
And of course there's always the possibility of getting Effie to be Prometheus, but nah let's not because a) morals and b) we aren't wusses let's hard mode this thing

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Rik wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:09 am
I am a professional lightningrod
I don't recall much professionalism in your treatment of Zina.
<Princess> that's effort

Rik

Post by Rik » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:04 pm

You're never going to let that one drop are you

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:42 pm

if we stack hoyle's character on top of something she too could be a lightning rod
if we uh, need another that is

MAL

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Turn them into zombies then head after the cultists
Destiny is Destiny.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:45 pm

"It's a pity that you've missed my army in it's full splendor but I can assure you that the path of conquest I will forge with the bonds of friendship at my side will truly be a sight to see, I assume I couldn't persuade you to join me on that path?" I will muse aloud.

Do people actually want another round to prepare or shall I just dispel the reality marble this turn?

Rik

Post by Rik » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:35 am

Keep him chatting, I at least want to see if I can get my magic sword first

Garf

Re: Ultimate Dungeon Crawlers- Sewer Vamp

Post by Garf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm

'That is a no can do' quietly said a voice from the abyss. You recognised it as Charon. 'For all intents and purposes, I am the great seal of Tartarus. My body was a required sacrifice for the production of the seal, as was the King's. If you knock him down here, I will be able to quickly allow his passage in. Olympians may only travel one way through the gates'

'Going for the princess is unnecessary in the case of you wanting some royal magica. Merely take it from the Prince, he's right here. Assuming that is fine, milady?' asked James. Elizabeth nodded. Meanwhile, Akiza began to work on everyone's wounds, recharging herself with her Solar Generator.

'The problem is that, as far as my knowledge of you Conduits is, you can only store external Magica and not recreate it. Polaris needs a source to keep shining bright. Edward isn't producing any Magica at the moment too, so you're limited in the amount you can take. I'd say he's got enough in him for three 'uses', as such' said Elizabeth. You can take up to 3 charges of Royal magica. How much will you take?

Meanwhile, James was checking out the hole in the side of the mountain. 'Weiss, if you want to head out, I think my portals should work if we leave through here.' Will you go looking for Hobo Tech?

'Thank you, Nate. You don't know how much it means that you've still got my back, after all of this' said Effie. 'How about we weaken Zeus enough that he'll be able to be knocked down the hole?'

'You'd need to separate him from the souls in his possession, first. We push him down there when he's carrying those and it's only going to get a lot worse for us' said Farnese. She had pulled a set of rosaries out and was muttering prayers under her breath.

How will you continue your plan?

The captive civilians looked up to their saviour with thanks and sobs, holding onto his leg. Unfortunately, Dio was probably the worst outcome for them, as the flesh buds turned them into his thralls. With his pack of zombies, Dio ducked into the sewers after the cultists. The sewer goes two ways, will you take the left towards the light or the right into the dark?

'There can only be one king, and neither of us would relinquish our title. I'd much rather crush you in front of your followers, wrench every single drop of hope from them and use them as fuel for the bloody machine of progress. Your ideals of friendship is naive and foolish. Tell me, when the two of you strive for a goal that's mutually exclusive, how do you decide it? Do you bow down and let your 'Friend' walk all over what you want, or do you stomp him down, ignoring all of your prior goodwill?' asked Zeus. He didn't seem to be in a rush to fight against you.

Rik

Post by Rik » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:22 pm

I may as well take all three, guessing Polaris will be more useful than dark and ice even if they're super effective. I can always restock during the fight anyway if I'm lightningrodding it for everyone.

Met
NNID: Metballs
3DS Friend Code: 031879326955
PSN ID: MetONM
Xbox Gamertag: Metballs
Steam ID: metonm

Post by Met » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 am

I shall indeed attempt to obtain hobo tech. Go through the portal and hunt down the nearest beggarly chap who looks like he can provide weapons.
<Kaee> I think Met would give better sex than Hoyle
cruizer wrote:I didn't start writing this with the intention of speaking about veganism; but the link between animal explotiation and oppressed human groups is so obvious

JenovaPX

Post by JenovaPX » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Eh, go into the dark, send my zombies back to go gooseberry fool up the city, I don't need them right now.
Destiny is Destiny.

Nintendo Ninja

Post by Nintendo Ninja » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:22 pm

"Sadly defeating people in battle alone is not enough to unite an empire. A ruler should be able to inspire his people and people everywhere to follow him and his ideals and if he can not then perhaps his ideals are not truly worth striving for. Admittedly when ideals clash it may inevitably lead to conflict but if the conflict itself is not truly born from ill will then there may still be hope for reconciliation when all is said and done. It was unfortunate that Serpico himself gave up his own life on the belief he could mind control you for a second chance to fight me, after all, my main goal in fighting him was only to prevent his detestable habit of trying to mind control my companions. I had hoped we could discuss things more reasonably. If you don't mind my asking, what exactly are your plans for this world? Naturally a ruler would be unwise to reveal his strategy to the enemy but in broad strokes you have me at quite the disadvantage if we're to engage in a debate of morals whilst your own are still somewhat unclear."

Aren142

Post by Aren142 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:34 pm

And so it came to pass that Iskander killed Zeus without much effort. All the Olympians suddenly died because Zeus did. Dio kept running away like a little pussy, causing mild public disturbances as he went. Weiss pursued him, sternly lecturing him every so often. He rarely listened. Nate married his beloved AI-chan and Jim ate Farnese's liver. Everyone lived happily ever after. The End.
<Princess> that's effort

Vtheyoshi

Post by Vtheyoshi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 pm

o eton mess i forgot about this

"How do you plan to liberate the souls he has?"

MAL